TITLE :- AAI Junior Executive Online Form 2020
POST UPDATE :- 04 August 2020
SHORT INFO :- “Airports Authority of India (AAI)” has invited applications from desirous citizens to fill the vacant posts through “AAI Junior Executive Online Form 2020”. Whichever candidates wish to achieve this distinction by serving through the department. That eligible candidate can apply.
Before applying, the candidate should read the information given here and the official notification issued by the department. Some links related to recruitment are provided before the article and all the remaining important links are provided at the end of this article.
Onlineforms.in wish you a bright future.
The remaining links are given below the post.
Airports Authority of India (AAI)
AAI Junior Executive Online Form 2020
Advt. No. 04/2020 WWW.ONLINEFORMS.IN
- Registration Start :- 03 August 2020
- Registration Last Date :- 02 September 2020
- Fee Payment Last Date : 02 September 2020
- Exam Date :- Coming Soon
- Download Admit Card :- Coming Soon
- General,OBC And EWS Candidates Fee : 300/–
- SC, ST Candidates Fee : 0/-
FEE PAYMENT MODE
- All candidates can pay the examination fee through the Credit Card, Debit Card, Net Banking fee mode.
Age Limits As On 02 September 2021
- Mini Age : NA
- Max Age : 27 Years
- Additional Age Relaxation As Per Rules. Please Read The Official Notification For More Details.
Candidates Required Eligibility
- Candidates have BE/ B.Tech Engineering Degree in Related Trade with GATE 2019 Exam Passed.
Go to the official website of the department itself and check the recruitment and related information.
VACANCY DETAILS & TOTAL POST : 180
|Post Name||Trade Name||General||EWS||OBC||SC||ST||Total Vacancies|
How to Fill Form
- AAI Junior Executive Online Form 2020 Candidate Can Apply Between 03/08/2020 to 02/09/2020.
- Candidate Read the Notification Before Apply the Recruitment Application Form in AAI Junior Executive Online Form 2020.
- Check and College the All Document – Eligibility, ID Proof, Address Details, Basic Details.
- Ready Scan Document Related to Recruitment Form – Photo, Sign, ID Proof, Etc.
- Before Submit the Application Form Must Check the Preview and All Column Carefully.
- If Candidate Required to Paying the Application Fee Must Submit. If You have Not the Required Application Fees Your Form is Not Completed.
- Take A Print Out of Final Submitted Form.