AAI Senior Assistant Recruitment 2022 Apply Online
Updated :- 22 December 2022
Airports Authority of India (Northern Region) invites applications to fill 53 vacancy of Senior Assistant through AAI Senior Assistant Recruitment 2022 Notification from 21 December 2022 to 20 January 2023. The candidates who want to get this opportunity can apply through online mode.
Before applying, the candidate should read the information given here and the AAI Senior Assistant Recruitment 2022 official notification issued by the Airports Authority of India (Northern Region).
AAI Senior Assistant Job Notification 2022
AAI Senior Assistant Recruitment 2022 :- Airports Authority of India (Northern Region) has recently released the notification for the post of Senior Assistant. Its official notice has been issued in December 2022 and information about the posts has been given in it.
Interested and eligible candidates can apply online for AAI Senior Assistant Vacancy 2022. Candidates can apply from the official website of Airports Authority of India (Northern Region). All the information related to the AAI Senior Assistant Notification 2022 is given on this page. For more details read official notification or visit official website.
Airports Authority of India (Northern Region)
AAI Senior Assistant Vacancy 2022 Online Form
AAI Senior Assistant Recruitment 2022
ADVT. No. 01/2022/NR WWW.ONLINEFORMS.IN
- Online Registration Start :- 21 December 2022
- Registration Last Date :- 20 January 2023
- Fee Payment Last Date :- 20 January 2023
- Exam Date :- Notify Soon
- Download Admit Card :- Before Exam
- Upcoming Govt Job Updates :- Join Telegram Channel
After ensuring the correctness of the details in the AAI Senior Assistant Recruitment 2022 application form, candidates are required to pay the Senior Assistant application fee through the payment gateway on the Airports Authority of India (Northern Region) website integrated with the online application. Online fee payment through Net Banking or debit / credit card will be available upto 20 January 2023 at 23.59 hrs.
- General, EWS, OBC Candidates Fee : 1000/-
- SC, ST Candidates Fee : 0/-
- Female Candidates Fee : 0/-
The AAI Senior Assistant Recruitment 2022 fee payment can be made by using Debit card, Credit card and Net Banking etc by providing information as per the instructions on the your computer screen.
AAI Senior Assistant Age Limit
Date of Birth filled by the candidate in the AAI Senior Assistant Recruitment 2022 online application form and the same recorded in the Matriculation/ Higher Examination Certificate will be accepted by the Airports Authority of India (Northern Region) for determining the age and no subsequent request for change will be considered or granted.
- Minimum Age Required : NA
- Maximum Age Limit : 30 Years
- Age Limit as on : 30 November 2022
- Additional Age Relaxation as per Government Rules.
#Govt Jobs for You
- Chandigarh High Court Chowkidar Recruitment
- UPSC NDA & NA 1 2023 Online Form
- UPSC CDS (1) 2023 Online Form
- GJU Hisar Peon, Clerk, Lab Attendant Recruitment
- FRI Group C Recruitment Recruitment
AAI Senior Assistant Vacancy 2022
|Senior Assistant (Official Language)||05|
|Senior Assistant (Finance)||16|
|Senior Assistant (Electronics)||32|
AAI Senior Assistant Eligibility Criteria
Senior Assistant (Official Language)
- Masters in Hindi with English as a subject at Graduation level OR Masters in English with Hindi as a subject at Graduation level. OR
- Masters in any subject apart from Hindi/English along with Hindi and English as compulsory/optional subjects at graduation level. OR
- For more details read the official notification.
Senior Assistant (Finance)
- Graduate preferably B.Com. with computer training course of three to six months.
- Two years relevant experience.
Senior Assistant (Electronics)
- Diploma in Electronics/Radio Engineering/Telecommunication from recognized Institute.
- Two years relevant experience.
AAI Senior Assistant Pay scale & Level
Rs. 36,000-3%-1,10,000 in NE-6 Level (Senior Assistant) – IDA pattern. In addition to Basic pay, Dearness Allowance, Perks @ 35% of Basic pay, HRA and other benefits which include CPF, Gratuity, Social Security Schemes, Medical benefits etc. are admissible as per AAI rules.
AAI Senior Assistant Selection Criteria
The selection for the said posts shall be made on the basis of performance in On-line examination and subject to clearance in document verification and medical fitness. The final merit list will be made on the basis of marks secured in online written examination.
The total marks will be 120 and the duration of the written test (Computer Based Test) will be 2 hours. There will not be any negative marking for wrong answers attempted by the candidates.
Senior Assistant (Official Language)
- 50% questions on subjects relating to educational qualifications prescribed for the post.
- 50% questions on General Knowledge, General Aptitude, English, General Intelligence etc.
Senior Assistant (Finance, Electronics)
- 70% questions on subjects relating to educational qualifications prescribed for the post.
- 30% questions on General Knowledge, General Aptitude, English, General Intelligence etc.
AAI Senior Assistant Admit Card 2023
On the basis of the details furnished in application form, candidates shall be called for On-line test and Senior Assistant Admit Card shall be issued to them accordingly. Senior Assistant admit card for online examination will be sent to the eligible candidates on their registered E-mail Ids only.
How to Apply for AAI Senior Assistant Recruitment 2022
AAI Senior Assistant Recruitment 2022 On-line Registration and Submission process will be terminated by 20 January 2023 at 23.59 hrs. Candidature of such applicants who fail to complete online submission of AAI Senior Assistant application form by stipulated date and time will not be considered and no correspondence in this regard will be entertained.
- Online Applications are invited for filling up the AAI Senior Assistant Recruitment 2022 on Direct Recruitment Basis.
- Applicants must fulfil all essential eligibility criteria (educational qualification, age limit, etc.) by last date of submission of Senior Assistant application form in respect to that post for which they are applying.
- AAI Senior Assistant Recruitment 2022 Candidate Can Apply Between 21 December 2022 to 20 January 2023.
- Candidate Read the Notification Before Apply the Application Form in AAI Senior Assistant Recruitment 2022.
- Check all Required Documents – Eligibility, ID Proof, Address Details, Basic Details.
- Ready Scan Document Related to AAI Senior Assistant Recruitment – Photo, Sign, ID Proof, Etc.
- Before Submit the AAI Senior Assistant Application Form Must Check and Preview all Columns Carefully.
- If Candidate Required to Paying the Senior Assistant Recruitment 2022 Application Fee Must Submit. If You have Not the Required Application Fees Your Form is Not Completed.
- Take A Print Out of Final Submitted Form.
AAI Senior Assistant Official Notice & Link
Apply Online/ Registration
Join Telegram Group