Ahmednagar Cantonment Board Recruitment 2022 Offline Application Form
Updated :- 11 December 2022
Cantonment Board Ahmednagar (Maharashtra) invites applications from candidates who have qualified respective educational qualifications to fill 40 vacancy of Chowkidar, Mazdoor, Safai Karmachari, Mali, Junior Clerk, Nurse, Peon, Ward Boy, Mason, Plumber, Assistant Teacher & other post through “Ahmednagar Cantonment Board Recruitment 2022 Notification” from 10 December 2022 to 03 January 2023. The candidates who want to get this opportunity can apply through offline mode.
Before applying, candidates should read the information given here and the Ahmednagar Cantonment Board Recruitment 2022 official notification issued by Ahmednagar Cantonment Board (Maharashtra). All the important links are given at the end of this article.
Ahmednagar Cantt Job Notification 2022
Ahmednagar Cantonment Board Recruitment 2022 :- Cantonment Board Ahmednagar (Maharashtra) has recently released the notification for the post of Chowkidar, Mazdoor, Safai Karmachari, Mali, Junior Clerk, Nurse, Peon, Ward Boy, Mason, Plumber, Assistant Teacher & other. Its official notice has been issued in November 2022 and information about the posts has been given in it.
Interested and eligible candidates can apply for Ahmednagar Cantt Vacancy 2022. Candidates can apply from the official website of Cantonment Board Ahmednagar (Maharashtra). All the information related to the Ahmednagar Cantt Job 2022 is given below. For more details read official notification or visit official website.
Army Cantonment Board Ahmednagar (Maharashtra)
Ahmednagar Cantt Vacancy 2022 Offline Form
Ahmednagar Cantonment Board Recruitment 2022
- Application Form Start :- 10 December 2022
- Application Submission Last Date :- 03 January 2023 till 6:15 PM
- Download Offline Form :-
₹ 20/-Free (OnlineForms.in)
- For Upcoming Updates :- Telegram Channel
- General, EWS, OBC Candidates Fee :- 700/-
- Departmental, ESM Candidates Fee :- 350/-
- SC, ST, Women Candidates Fee :- 350/-
- Transgender, Pwd Candidates Fee :- 350/-
Payment Mode: Application fee to be paid through Demand Draft in favour of ‘Chief Executive Officer, Ahmednagar Cantonment Board, payable at Ahmednagar ‘ from Nationalized Bank Only. Application fee once paid shall not be refunded under any circumstances and will not be used for any future recruitment process.
Ahmednagar Cantt Age Limit
The crucial date for determining the age limit will be the closing date for receipt of Ahmednagar Cantt application form. Only Matriculation/ SSC/ 10th class marksheet/ Birth Certificate issued by concerned Education Board/ Competent Authority will be considered as proof of Date of Birth. Age Limit as on :- 03 January 2023
Residential Obstetrics & Gynaecologist and Lady Medical Officer Post Age Limit
- Minimum Age Required : 23 Years
- Maximum Age Limit : 35 Years
Nurse, Assistant Teacher, Junior Clerk, Mazdoor and Safai Karmachari, Mason, Plumber, Mali, Peon, Chowkidar, Ward boy Post Age Limit
- Minimum Age Required : 21 Years
- Maximum Age Limit : 30 Years
#Govt Jobs for You
- Maharashtra High Court Legal Assistant Recruitment
- BSF Veterinary Assistant Surgeon Recruitment
- Coast Guard Enrolled Follower Recruitment
- HPSC Veterinary Surgeon Recruitment
- PGCIL Diploma Trainee Recruitment
Ahmednagar Cantonment Board Vacancy 2022
|Residential Obstetrics & Gynecologist||01||Rs 56,100-1,77,500/-|
|Lady Medical Officer||01||Rs 56,100-1,77,500/-|
|Nurse (GNM)||01||Rs 35,400-1,12,400/-|
|Assistant Teacher||01||Rs 29,200-92,300/-|
|Junior Clerk||01||Rs 19,900-63,200/-|
|Ward Boy||01||Rs 15,000-47,600/-|
Ahmednagar Cantt Recruitment Eligibility Criteria
- Should possess a degree from a recognized institute / University.
- Commercial Certificate OR Computer Typing Certificate with typing speed 40 words per minute in English or 30 words per minute in Marathi / Hindi.
- MSCIT Certificate.
- 10th Pass with ITI in Masonry Trade from recognized institute.
- 10th Pass with ITI in Plumbing Trade from recognized institute.
- 10th Pass with One Year Certificate Course of Gardner (Mali).
Peon, Chowkidar, Ward Boy
- Candidates should have class 10th pass from any recognized board/ university.
Mazdoor, Safai Karmachari
- Candidates should have class 7th pass from any recognized board/ university.
Residential Obstetrics & Gynecologist
- MBBS with Diploma in Obstetrics and Gynecology.
- Registration of Maharashtra Medical council /Central Council of Indian Medicine.
Lady Medical Officer
- MBBS from any recognized institute.
- Registration of Maharashtra Medical Council /Central Council of Indian Medicine.
Nurse – GNM
- Diploma in General Nursing & Midwifery Training recognized by Indian Nursing Council OR
- B.Sc. (Nursing) (excluding P B B Sc (Nursing) of open University).
- Passed 12th or equivalent from any recognized board.
- Diploma in Elementary Education / Bachelor of Elementary Education in accordance with NCTE / Diploma in Education (Special Education) with Rehabilitation Council of India (RCI) /Diploma in Technical Education/ Degree with 50% and Bachelor of Education in accordance with NCTE.
- Should have Passed CTET/ TET from recognized Govt. Institute.
- For more details read the official notification.
Ahmednagar Cantt Vacancy Selection Process
For the post of Residential Obstetrics & Gynecologist and Lady Medical Officer; The selection will be based on the performance of the Candidate in Interview / Personality Test.
For the post of Nurse-GNM, Assistant Teacher and Jr. Clerk;
Final selection and merit will be based on written test only. The Ahmednagar Cantt recruitment written test will be of 300 marks on the subject of objective type 100 questions having duration of 90 minutes. Answers to the questions will have to be marked on OMR answer sheet. The questions for Ahmednagar Cantt written test will be set in bilingual, i.e Hindi & English.
For the post of Mason, Plumber, Mali, Peon, Chowkidar, Ward boy, Mazdoor and Safai Karmachari;
The selection and merit list will be prepared on the basis of Ahmednagar Cantonment Board written test only. The skill test will be of qualifying nature and mark secured in skill test will not be considered for final ranking/selection.
Written Exam: The written test will be of 100 marks of Objective Type Questions having duration of 90 minutes). Answer to the questions will have to be marked on OMR Answer sheet.
Skill Test: The candidates, who will qualify the written test / shortlisted for the post of Mason, Plumber, Mali, Ward boy, Mazdoor, Peon, Chowkidar and Safai Karmachari as per criteria set by the appointing authority, will have to appear/undergo for the skill test mandatorily.
Ahmednagar Cantt Recruitment Syllabus
Nurse – GNM
General Intelligence and Reasoning, General Nursing, General Awareness / Knowledge, Numerical Aptitude, English Comprehension.
Assistant Teacher, Jr. Clerk
General Intelligence and Reasoning, Computer Knowledge, General Awareness / Knowledge, Numerical Aptitude, English Comprehension.
Syllabus related to Trade in (ITI), General Intelligence and Reasoning, General Knowledge/ Awareness, Numerical aptitude.
Syllabus related to Mali training/Garden Diploma, Numerical aptitude, General Intelligence and Reasoning, General Knowledge/ Awareness.
General Intelligence and Reasoning, English Comprehension, General Knowledge/ Awareness, Numerical aptitude.
Syllabus related to sanitation and hygiene, Numerical aptitude, English Comprehension, General Intelligence and Reasoning, General Knowledge/ Awareness.
General Knowledge/ Awareness, General Intelligence and Reasoning, Numerical aptitude.
Syllabus related to sanitation and hygiene, General Knowledge/ Awareness, Numerical aptitude, General Intelligence and Reasoning.
Ahmednagar Cantonment Board Postal Address
Candidates should submit their application form along with self-attested copies of necessary documents at the following address before or on the last date of application through registered or speed post only. Application received after the last date (03 January 2023) or applications incomplete in any respect will not be considered.
Required Documents to be Attached with the Application Form
Copies of the following certificates should be sent along with the application. Original certificates should not be sent with the application.
- Educational and professional qualification certificates.
- Caste Certificate, if candidate belong to reserved category.
- Copy of Birth Certificate and Residence certificate.
- Character Certificate issued by the Sarpanch / Gazetted Officer.
- Experience Certificate. If any relevant to post.
- Copy of Aadhaar Card.
- Original Demand Draft as per applicable.
- Two Self –addressed envelope duly affixed with Rs 10/- postal stamp.
- Two latest colour Passport Size Photos with name on backside stapled on front top of the application form.
- In Case of Ex-servicemen: -Discharge Certificate from service, service copy of Pension PPO and copy of Ex-serviceman Identity Card.
- Attach other necessary documents with the application form.
General Conditions & Instructions
- Candidates must clearly subscribed the word, “APPLICATION FOR THE POST _______ CATEGORY____ ” on the top of the envelope while sending the Ahmednagar Cantt application form.
- Fill all the columns of the application yourself, In plain and Capital letters.
- No cutting or over harvesting in the Ahmednagar Cantt application form.
- Candidates applying for more than one posts shall submit separate applications for each post.
- Incomplete, incorrect, wrongly filled, over writing, without signature, without photograph Ahmednagar Cantt application will be rejected.
- This Cantonment Board Ahmednagar (Maharashtra) office shall not be responsible for any kind of postal delay.
- The candidates must write their name, date of birth, father’s name and mother’s name strictly as given in the matriculation certificate otherwise their candidature be cancelled as and when it comes into the notice of the Cantonment Board Ahmednagar (Maharashtra).
- The details of eligibility, qualifications, terms and conditions, necessary documents. application format, syllabus etc. are available in the Cantonment Board Ahmednagar (Maharashtra) Official website.
In case of any guidance / information / clarification applicants can contact Cantonment Board Ahmednagar (Maharashtra) through e-mail at
Email ID :- [email protected]
Ahmednagar Cantt Official Notice & Link
Join Telegram Group
Govt Jobs Available