India's Largest & Trusted Job Portal
Join As Our Special MemberClick Here
Air Force AFCAT Recruitment 01/2022 Apply Online
Updated :- 01 December 2021
Indian Air Force (IAF) has invited applications from candidates having respective qualification for AFCAT 01/2022 through “Air Force AFCAT Recruitment 01/2022 Notification”. Any candidate who wants to get the opportunity of service through the department. They can send the application form through online mode.
Before applying, candidates should read the information given here and the official notification issued by Indian Air Force (IAF). All the important links are given at the end of this article.
OnlineForms.in wish you a bright future.
Indian Air Force (IAF)
AFCAT 01/2022 Notification
Air Force AFCAT Recruitment 01/2022
ADVT. NO. 01/2021 WWW.ONLINEFORMS.IN
- Application Form Start : 01 December 2021
- Application Form Submission Last Date :- 30 December 2021
- Exam Date :- Notified Soon
- Download Admit Card :- Notified Soon
AIF FORCE AFCAT APPLICATION FEE
- UR, OBC Candidates Fee :- 250/-
- SC, ST, EWS Candidates Fee :- 250/-
FEE PAYMENT MODE
All candidates can pay the examination fee through the Credit Card, Debit Card, Net Banking, E Challan fee mode.
AIF FORCE AFCAT AGE LIMIT
- Minimum Age Required : 18 Years
- Maximum Age Limit: 24 Years (Flying Branch & NCC Special Entry)
- (Born Between 02 January 1999 to 01 January 2003)
- Maximum Age Limit: 26 Years (Technical & Non-Technical Branch)
- (Born Between 02 January 1997 to 01 January 2003)
- Age Will Be Calculated As Per : 01 January 2023
AIF FORCE AFCAT ELIGIBILITY
- Bachelor Degree in any Stream with Physics and Mathematics at 10+2 Level / BE/ B.Tech Course With 60% Marks.
- Ground Duty Technical:
- Aeronautical Engineering (Electronics) : Candidates 10+2 (Intermediate) Exam Passed with 60% Marks in Physics and Math Minimum 4 Year Graduation / Technology/ Integrated PG Degree in Engineering.
- Aeronautical Engineering (Mechanical) : Candidates 10+2 (Intermediate) Exam Passed with 60% Marks in Physics and Math and 4 Year Engineering / Technology Degree in Mechanical Engineering, Aeronautical Engineering, Industrial Engineering.
- Ground Duty Non-Technical:
- Administration & Logistics: Bachelor Degree in any Stream with 60% Marks.
- Physical Eligibilities : Height (Male) : 157.5 CMs. | Height (Female) : 152 CMs.
- Education: MBA / MCA / MA / M.Sc. Degree with 50% Marks.
- Physical Eligibility :Height (Male) : 157.5 CMs. | Height (Female) : 152 CMs.
- Meteorology: Master Degree in any Stream From any Recognized University In India.
- Accounts : Bachelor Degree in Commerce B.Com with atleast Minimum 60% Marks
- Physical Eligibility : Height (Male) : 157.5 CMS | Height (Female) : 152 CMS
- NCC Special Entry:
- NCC Air Wing Senior Division “C” Certificate and Other Details as Per Flying Branch Eligibility.
- Read the official notification for more details.
AIF FORCE AFCAT VACANCY DETAILS :: 317
|Entry Type||Post Code||SSC||PC||Total Vacancies|
|Ground Duty Technical||AE (L)||76||19||95|
|Ground Duty Non Technical||Admin||41||10||51|
|NCC Special Entry||Flying||
HOW TO FILL AIF FORCE AFCAT ONLINE FORM
- Air Force AFCAT Recruitment 01/2022 Candidate Can Apply Between 01 December To 30 December 2021.
- Candidate Read the Notification Before Apply the Recruitment Application Form in Air Force AFCAT Recruitment 01/2022.
- Check and College the All Document – Eligibility, ID Proof, Address Details, Basic Details.
- Ready Scan Document Related to Recruitment Form – Photo, Sign, ID Proof, Etc.
- Before Submit the Application Form Must Check the Preview and All Column Carefully.
- If Candidate Required to Paying the Application Fee Must Submit. If You have Not the Required
- Application Fees Your Form is Not Completed.
- Take A Print Out of Final Submitted Form.
Join Telegram Group