Airforce AFCAT 2/2022 Result
Updated :- 23 September 2022
Indian Air Force (IAF) invited applications from interested candidates to fill the vacant posts through “Indian Airforce AFCAT 2/2022”. The result of the exam has been issued. Desirous candidates who have applied for recruitment can download their result.
Onlineforms.in wish you a bright future.
Indian Air Force (IAF)
AFCAT 2/2022 Result Download
Indian Airforce AFCAT 2/2022 Online Form
ADVT. NO. 02/2022 WWW.ONLINEFORMS.IN
- Online Application Start :- 01 June 2022
- Application Submission Last Date :- 30 June 2022 upto 5 PM
- Fee Payment Last Date :- 30 June 2022
- Exam Date :- 26-28 August 2022
- Download Admit Card :- 10 August 2022
- AFCAT 2/2022 Course Start :- July 2023
- Result Declared :- 23 September 2022
- UR, OBC Candidates Fee :- 250/-
- SC, ST, EWS Candidates Fee :- 250/-
- NCC Special & Meteorology Entry Fee :- 0/-
- All candidates can pay the examination fee through the Credit Card, Debit Card, Net Banking, E Challan fee mode.
Airforce AFCAT 2/2022 Age Limit
- Minimum Age Required : 20 Years
- Maximum Age Limit: 24 Years (AFCAT Flying Batch)
- Maximum Age Limit: 26 Years (Ground Duty Technical / Non Technical)
- Age Will Be Calculated As Per : 01 July 2023
Airforce AFCAT 2/2022 Qualification
- Bachelor Degree in any Stream with Physics and Mathematics at 10+2 Level / BE/ B.Tech Course With 60% Marks.
Ground Duty Technical:
- Aeronautical Engineering (Electronics) : Candidates 10+2 (Intermediate) Exam Passed with 60% Marks in Physics and Math Minimum 4 Year Graduation / Technology/ Integrated PG Degree in Engineering.
- Aeronautical Engineering (Mechanical) : Candidates 10+2 (Intermediate) Exam Passed with 60% Marks in Physics and Math and 4 Year Engineering / Technology Degree in Mechanical Engineering, Aeronautical Engineering, Industrial Engineering.
Ground Duty Non-Technical:
- Administration & Logistics: Bachelor Degree in any Stream with 60% Marks.
- Physical Eligibilities : Height (Male) : 157.5 CMs. | Height (Female) : 152 CMs.
- Education: MBA / MCA / MA / M.Sc. Degree with 50% Marks.
- Physical Eligibility :Height (Male) : 157.5 CMs. | Height (Female) : 152 CMs.
- Accounts : Bachelor Degree in Commerce B.Com with atleast Minimum 60% Marks
- Physical Eligibility : Height (Male) : 157.5 CMS | Height (Female) : 152 CMS
- Master Degree in any Stream From any Recognized University In India.
NCC Special Entry:
- NCC Air Wing Senior Division “C” Certificate and Other Details as Per Flying Branch Eligibility.
- Read the official notification for more details.
Airforce AFCAT 2/2022 Vacancy :: 283
|Entry Type||Post Code||SSC||PC|
|Ground Duty Technical||AE (L)||91||23|
|Ground Duty Non Technical||Admin||45||11|
|NCC Special Entry||Flying||10 % seats out of CDSE Vacancies for PC and 10% seats out of AFCAT vacancies for SSC|
How to Fill Airforce AFCAT 2/2022 Online Form
- Indian Airforce AFCAT 2/2022 Candidate Can Apply Between 01 June 2022 To 30 June 2022.
- Candidate Read the Notification Before Apply the Recruitment Application Form in Indian Airforce AFCAT 2/2022.
- Check and College the All Document – Eligibility, ID Proof, Address Details, Basic Details.
- Ready Scan Document Related to Recruitment Form – Photo, Sign, ID Proof, Etc.
- Before Submit the Application Form Must Check the Preview and All Column Carefully.
- If Candidate Required to Paying the Application Fee Must Submit. If You have Not the Required
- Application Fees Your Form is Not Completed.
- Take A Print Out of Final Submitted Form.
Airforce AFCAT Official Notice & Link
Join Telegram Group