Allahabad HC Law Clerk Offline Form 2020 | Final Result
Updated :- 21 December 2021
“High Court of Judicature at Allahabad” had invited applications from interested citizens to fill the vacant posts through ” Allahabad HC Law Clerk Offline Form 2020″. Written examination was conducted to fill the vacant posts. The result of which has recently been released by the department. Candidates who had participated in the examination can check their exam results by visiting the link given below.
Onlineforms.in wish you a bright future.
HIGH COURT OF JUDICATURE AT ALLAHABAD
Allahabad HC Law Clerk Offline Form 2020
ADVT. NO. 01/LAW CLERK(TRAINEE)/2020 WWW.ONLINEFORMS.IN
- Application Start : 19 July 2020
- Application Submission Last Date :- 08 August 2020
- Interview Date : November / December 2020
- Interview Admit Card Available : 10 November 2020
- Result Available : 15 December 2020
- Interview Letter Available : 27 October 2021
- Final Result Declared : 21 December 2021
- General, OBC Category :- 300/-
- SC/ST:- 300/-
FEE PAYMENT MODE
- Pay the Examination Fee through Demand Draft in favor of High Court Judiciary at Registrar General, Allahabad.
- Candidates have Bachelor Degree in Law (LLB 3 Years/ 5 Years) with Obtained 55% Marks.
- The student LLB Final Year Appearing is also eligible for this vacancy.
AGE LIMITS 21-26 YEARS
- The age limit will be calculated as per the last date ( 01 July 2020 ) for submission of application. And reserved category candidates will be given relaxation as per rules.
APPLICATION FEE PAYABLE
IN FAVOR OF :- Registrar General, High Court
of Judicature at Allahabad.
NOTE :- Be sure to write your name, post name and full postal address on the back of the bank draft
APPLICATION SENDING ADDRESS
ADDRESS :- Registrar General, High Court of Judicature at Allahabad
Documents at this address, including self-attested copies, should be sent by ordinary post or registered post otherwise through Speed Post before the last date.
DOCUMENTS TO BE ATTACHED WITH THE APPLICATION
Self-attested copies of the following certificates should be sent along with the application. Original certificates should not be sent with the application.
- Application form with a duly verified copy of the high school mark
Sheet, high school certificate in proof of age / date of birth, intermediate mark
Sheet, Intermediate Pass Certificate, Graduation / Post Graduation Mark
Leaflets and certificates and testimonials about extra-curricular activities
And computer knowledge (size) with two self-addressed envelopes
5”x10 ”) each bearing postage stamps of Rs. 40 / – should be sent
Either speed with the Registrar General, High Court Allahabad
Registered mail via post, AD or courier.
GENERAL CONDITIONS AND INSTRUCTIONS
- Must write ” Application for the post of __Multi Tasking Staff ” and your caste / class on the envelope containing the application.
- No cutting or over harvesting in the application.
- Applicants for recruitment have to come at their own risk and expenses.
Note:- Go to the official website for more information and we will not be responsible for any errors.
Download Final Result
Download Interview Letter
Download Application Form