Army 5171 ASC Bn Group C Recruitment 2022 Offline Application Form
Updated :- 23 July 2022
The 5171 ASC Bn (MT) Northern Command, Udhampur (J&K) invites applications from candidates who have qualified respective educational qualifications to fill 23 vacancies of Group C post through “Army 5171 ASC Bn Group C Recruitment 2022 Notification” from 23 July 2022 to 22 August 2022. The candidates who want to get this opportunity can apply.
Before applying, candidates should read the information given here and the official notification issued by 5171 ASC Bn (MT) Northern Command, Udhampur (J&K). All the important links are given at the end of this article.
Onlineforms.in wish you a bright future.
5171 ASC Bn (MT) Northern Command, Udhampur (J&K)
Army HQ Northern Command Offline Form 2022
Army 5171 ASC Bn Group C Recruitment 2022
- Application Form Start :- 23 July 2022
- Application Submission Last Date :- 22 August 2022
- Download Offline Form :-
₹ 20/-Free (OnlineForms.in)
- For Regular Govt Job Updates :- Join our Telegram Channel
- General, OBC, EWS Candidates Fee :- 0/-
- SC, ST, ESM Candidates Fee :- 0/-
- Minimum Age Required : 18 Years
- Maximum Age Limit : 27 Years (CMD)
- Maximum Age Limit : 25 Years (Other Post)
- Age Limit as on : 22 August 2022
- Additional Age Relaxation as per Govt Rules.
Army 5171 ASC Bn Group C Qualification
Civilian Motor Driver (Ordinary Grade):
- Matriculation pass or equivalent from recognized board
- Must possess the civil driving license for heavy vehicle and have two years experience on driving such vehicles
- Candidates should have 10th Standard pass or equivalent.
- Capable of reading number and names of tools and vehicles both in English and Hindi.
- One year experience of trade
- Candidates should have 10th Standard pass or equivalent. Should be proficient in trade.
- Matriculation or equivalent from a recognized Board or University.
- Must be able to the wash Military/Civilian Clothes thoroughly well.
- Candidates should have 10th pass or equivalent.
- Must be conversant with the use and maintenance of all types of extinguishers, hose fittings and fire appliances and equipment’s, fire engines, trailer, pumps, foam branches.
- Must be familiar with the use and maintenance, first-aid, fire fighting appliances and Trailer Fire Pump
- Must know elementary principles of Fire Fighting methods employed in fighting different types of fire.
- Must be conversant with foot and appliance Fire Service Drills and be able to perform the task allotted to the members of fire crew.
- Must be physically fit and capable of performing strenuous duties and must pass the tests specified.
- Height without shoes: Height: 165 cms, Chest: 81.5-85 cms, Weight: 50 kg (Minimum)
- Matriculation Pass or equivalent from a recognized Board or University.
- For more details read the official notification.
Army 5171 ASC Bn Group C Vacancy :: 23
|Civilian Motor Driver (Ordinary Grade)||05 (SC)||Rs 19900/- PM|
|Vehicle Mechanic||01 (SC)||Rs 19900/- PM|
|Cleaner||01 (SC)||Rs 18000/- PM|
|Fireman||14 (SC-2, ST-01, OBC-03, UR-08)||Rs 19900/- PM|
|Mazdoor||02 (SC-01, UR-01)||Rs 18000/- PM|
Army 5171 ASC Bn Group C Selection Process
- Physical/ Practical Test
- Written test
- Document Verification
- Medical/ Fitness Test
Army 5171 ASC Bn (MT) Postal Address
Postal Address: “Commanding Officer 5171 ASC Bn (MT) PIN: 905171 C/O 56 APO”
- Candidates should reach their application form along with duly-attested copies of necessary documents at the following address before or on the last date of application By Registered/ Speed Post/ Ordinary Post only.
Required Documents to be Attached with the Application Form
Copies of the following certificates should be sent along with the application. Original certificates should not be sent with the application.
- Educational and professional qualification certificates.
- Birth certificate (Matriculation Certificate).
- Caste Certificate, if you belong to reserved category.
- Residence/ Domicile Certificate.
- Character Certificate issued by the Sarpanch/Gazetted Officer.
- Experience Certificate. If any relevant to post.
- Copy of Aadhar Card.
- Discharge Certificate where applicable (for Ex-serviceman)
- Self addressed extra envelope with Rs 45/- postal ticket.
- Heavy Motor Vehicle Driving Licence issued by RTO (for Civilian Motor Driver (OG) post only).
- Experience Certificate (Two years experience after obtaining valid Heavy Motor Driving Licence).
- Attach other necessary documents with the application form.
- The photograph and document should be attested by the Serving Group A / B Gazetted Officer
General Conditions & Instructions
- The candidates must clearly superscribe “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF” “ ALONG WITH SELF & FATHER’s NAME” on the top of the envelope in Capital letters. The reserved category candidate should clearly write their reserved category on the left hand corner of the envelope, for which he/she is applying ie SC/ST/OBC EWS/ESM/ PWD.
- Fill all the columns of the application yourself, In plain and Capital letters.
- The application can be filled by the candidates either in English or Hindi.
- No cutting or over harvesting in the application.
- Incomplete, incorrect, wrongly filled, over writing, without signature, without photograph application will be rejected.
- All India service liability will be applicable for candidates who are applying for above posts.
- This office shall not be responsible for any kind of postal delay.
- Dates of examinations will be intimated to the eligible candidates at a later date.
Army 5171 ASC Bn Official Notice & Link
Best Books for Preparation
Join Govt Job Group
Fireman Physical Tests
- For Fireman: Physical and Endurance test as prescribed in Qualification for Fireman will be conducted by Board of Officer.
- Endurance Test- (i) Carrying a man (fireman lift of 65.5 kgs to a distance of 183 meters within 96 seconds). (ii) Clearing 2.7 meters wide ditch landing on both feet (long jump). (iii) Climbing 3 meters vertical rope using hands and feet.
- For All Other Trades: Physical tests will be carried out as decided by the Board of Officers and will be common for all trades to maintain commonality/transparency of the tests.
- Candidates will be disqualified immediately on failing to qualify any of the event and will not (WILL NOT) be permitted to appear in next event/subsequent tests. The candidate will be immediately escorted out of unit premises/test venue.
Army 5171 ASC Bn Group C Written Exam
- The written test will form overall merit and minimum passing marks are 33%. The written test will comprise of four parts as per the details mentioned below.
- The Question Paper-cum-Answer Sheet of Written Test will be bilingual i.e in English and Hindi, However, the questions on the portion of English language will be in English and to be answered in English only.
|Part-IV||General Awareness (including trade specific questions)||50||50|
- Paper Type: Multiple Choice Questions
- Time Duration: 02 Hours
- Negative Marking: 0.25 Marks
- Language: The Question Paper-cum-Answer Sheet of Written Test will be bilingual i.e in English and Hindi, However, the questions on the portion of English language will be in English and to be answered in English only.
Syllabus for Civil Motor Driver (Ordinary Grade), Cleaner, Vehicle Mechanic, Labour & Fireman (Commensurate to Educational Standard of 10th Class or Equivalent). Minimum educational qualification is required 10th standard or equivalent for all trades.
Army 5171 ASC Bn Group C Written Test Syllabus
- Part I-General Intelligence: It would include questions of both verbal and non-verbal type. The test will include questions on analogies, similarities and differences, space visualization, problem solving, analysis, judgment, decision making,
- Visual memory, discrimination observation, relationship concepts, verbal and figure classification, arithmetical number series, on-verbal series etc. The test will also include questions designed to test the candidate’s abilities to deal with abstract ideas and symbols and their relationship arithmetical computation and other analytical functions.
- Part II-English Language: In addition to the testing of candidates understanding of the English Language, its vocabulary, grammar, sentence, synonyms, antonyms and its correct usage, etc his/ her writing would also be tested.
- Part III-Numerical Aptitude: This paper will include questions on problems relating to Number Systems, Computation of Whole Numbers, Decimals and Fractions and relationship between Number, Fundamental arithmetical operations,
- Percentages. Ratio and Proportion, Averages, Interest, Profit and Loss, Discount, use of Tables and Graphs, Mensuration, Time and Distance, Ratio and Time, Time and Work etc.
- Part IV-General Awareness: Questions will be designed to test the ability of the candidate’s general awareness of the environment around and its application to society. Questions will also be designed to test knowledge of current events and of such matters of everyday observation and experience in their scientific aspects as may be expected of an educated person.
- The test will also include questions relating to India and its neighbouring countries especially pertaining to Sports, History, Culture, Geography, Economics scene, General Polities including Indian Constitution, and Scientific Research etc. These questions will be such that they do not require a special study of any discipline.