Army 815 CETC MTS and Store Keeper Recruitment 2022 Offline Application Form
Updated :- 23 July 2022
“815 Combat Engineering Training Camp CETC Birdhwal, Suratgarh (Rajasthan)” invites applications from candidates who have qualified respective educational qualifications to fill 06 vacancies of Multi Tasking Staff (MTS) & Store Keeper Post through “Army 815 CETC MTS and Store Keeper Recruitment 2022 Notification” from 23 July 2022 to 21 August 2022. The candidates who want to get this opportunity can apply through offline mode.
Before applying, candidates should read the information given here and the Army 815 CETC MTS and Store Keeper Recruitment 2022 official notification issued by Headquarters, 815 Combat Engineering Training Camp CETC Birdhwal, Suratgarh (Rajasthan). All the important links are given at the end of this article.
Onlineforms.in wish you a bright future.
815 Combat Engineering Training Camp (CETC)
Indian Army 815 CETC Group C Offline Form 2022
Army 815 CETC MTS and Store Keeper Recruitment 2022
- Application Form Start : 23 July 2022
- Application Submission Last Date :- 21 August 2022
- Source : 23-29 July 2022, Employment Newspaper
- Download Offline Form :-
₹ 20/-Free (OnlineForms.in)
- For Upcoming Updates :- Join our Telegram Channel
- General, OBC, EWS Candidates Fee :- 0/-
- SC, ST Candidates Fee :- 0/-
815 CETC MTS and Store Keeper Age Limit
- Minimum Age Required : 18 Years
- For MTS Post Age Limit : 25 Years
- For Store Keeper Age Limit : 27 Years
- Age Limit as on : 21 August 2022
- Additional Age Relaxation as per Rules.
815 Combat Engineering Training Camp Vacancy 2022
|Store Keeper||01 UR||Rs. 19,900-63,200/-|
|Multi Tasking Staff (MTS)||05 (UR-4, OBC-01)||Rs. 18,000-56,900/-|
815 CETC MTS and Store Keeper Eligibility
Store Keeper Qualification:
- Candidates should have 12th Class pass or its equivalent from a recognized board/ university.
- Candidates should have Matriculation or Equivalent pass from recognized Board.
- For more information read the official notification.
815 CETC MTS and Store Keeper Selection Process
The Selection process will comprise of an Initial Screening of all candidates, a Physical Test (as applicable) Written Test (for all categories). Final merit will be decided on the basis of combined marks obtained in the Written Test. No marks will be awarded for physical test, however, it is essential to qualify the physical test so as to appear for written test.
- Physical Efficiency Test (For MTS only)
- Written Exam
- Document Verification
- Medical Fitness Test
Physical Efficiency Test (PET):
PET shall be conducted for all short listed candidates who qualify for the post applied. The criteria for PET is to qualify the 1.6 KM run as per the following timings:-
- Male : 6 Minutes 30 Seconds
- Female: 8 Minutes 30 Seconds
815 CETC MTS and Store Keeper Written Test:
The written examination will be of two hours (2 Hours) duration on the date to be notified separately. The question papers will be bilingual, i.e. English and Hindi. However, the questions on the portion of English language subject will be in English only. The written test will comprise of four parts as given below.
|Part-I||General Intelligence & Reasoning||50|
|Part-III||General English & General Awareness||50|
|Part-IV||Specialized Trade Topic||50|
Venue for Physical test/ written test: Military Station Suratgarh (Rajasthan).
Candidates be in possession of admit card, identification proof like voter card/driving license/Aadhar card etc. and writing material (pen, pencil, clipboard etc) for written exam. Candidates are required to bring and submit their original documents/certificates viz date of birth, education qualification, ITI certificate, SC/ST/OBC, experience certificate etc. only at the time of Interview.
815 Combat Engineering Training Camp Postal Address
Postal Address: “The Officer Commanding, 815 Combat Engineering Training Camp, Pin -913815 C/O 56 APO”
- Candidates should reach their application form along with self-attested copies of necessary documents at the following address before or on the last date of application By Offline Mode (Ordinary/Registered/Speed Post) only.
Documents to be Attached with the Application
Copies of the following certificates should be sent along with the application. Original certificates should not be sent with the application. Copies of supporting documents, for date of birth (Birth Certificate or 10th Class Certificate), education qualification and experience certificate issued by competent authority duly attested by Gazzeted Officer are to be attached along with the application by all candidates.
- Educational and professional qualification certificates.
- Birth certificate (Matriculation Certificate).
- Caste Certificate, if you belong to reserved category.
- Experience Certificate. If any relevant to post.
- Aadhar Card/ Any other ID Card.
- Two self-attested passport size photographs .
- Two self-addressed envelope of size 25cm x 10cm affix stamp Rs. 25/- each
- Attach other necessary documents with the application form.
Three Passport size recent photographs duly attested by Gazetted Officer, affix one on right corner of the application and one each on Admit Card (In duplicate) and two self-attested (on reverse side ) passport size photographs are to be enclosed separately with the application with name, date of photo and DOB written at the back side.
General Conditions And Instructions
- The envelope must be clearly super-scribed on the top as “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF ______.
- Fill all the columns of the application yourself, In plain and Capital letters.
- No cutting or over harvesting in the application.
- Incomplete, incorrect, wrongly filled, over writing, without signature, without photograph application will be rejected.
- The application can be filled by the candidate either in English or Hindi. Black ink will be used for typing/writing the application proforma and the blue ink will be used for filling the individuals’ details there in
815 Combat Engineering Training Camp Official Notice
Best Books for Preparation
Join Telegram Group