Army Air Defence Centre LDC Recruitment 2022 Offline Application Form
Updated :- 17 July 2022
The Army Air Defence Centre, Ganjam (Odisha) invites applications from candidates who have qualified respective educational qualifications to fill vacancies of Lower Division Clerk (LDC) post through “Army Air Defence Centre LDC Recruitment 2022 Notification” from 16 July 2022 to 29 August 2022. The candidates who want to get this opportunity can apply.
Before applying, candidates should read the information given here and the official notification issued by Army Air Defence Centre, Ganjam (Odisha). All the important links are given at the end of this article.
Onlineforms.in wish you a bright future.
Army Air Defence Centre, Ganjam (Odisha)
Army AD Centre LDC Offline Form 2022
Army Air Defence Centre LDC Recruitment 2022
- Application Form Start :- 16 July 2022
- Application Submission Last Date :- 29 August 2022
- Download Offline Form :-
₹ 20/-Free (OnlineForms.in)
- Source :- 16-22 July 2022, Employment Newspaper
- For Regular Govt Job Updates :- Join our Telegram Channel
- General, OBC, EWS Candidates Fee :- 0/-
- SC, ST, ESM Candidates Fee :- 0/-
Army AD Centre LDC Age Limit
- Minimum Age Required : 18 Years
- Maximum Age Limit : 25 Years
- Age Limit as on : 29 August 2022
- Additional Age Relaxation as per Govt Rules.
Army AD Centre LDC Qualification
Army AD Centre LDC Recruitment 2022:
- Candidates should have 12th class pass from a recognized Board or University.
- Typing speed of 35 wpm in English or 30 wpm in Hindi on computer. (corresponding to 10500/9000 KDPH on an average of 5 Key depressions for each word).
- Read the official notification for more details.
Army AD Centre LDC Vacancy :: 02
|Army AD Centre LDC||02 (UR-1, ST-01)||Rs. 19,900-63,200/-|
Army AD Centre LDC Selection Process
- Written Exam
- Typing Test
- Document Verification
- Medical/ Fitness Test
Selection will be made on the basis of Competitive written examination and Typing test of qualifying nature. Written Exam will consist of multiple choice questions on General Intelligence & Reasoning, Numerical Aptitude, General English and Sarkari Job General Awareness for a duration of two hours for General candidates and two hours and twenty minutes for visually handicapped candidates only.
Candidates, who qualify the written examination will be called for typing test. Typing test will be carried out on computer in English or Hindi as per the preference made by the candidate in the application.
Declaration of results :- Dates of declaration of result will be intimated to the candidates on the relevant days of examinations / typing test
Army AD Centre Postal Address
Postal Address: “The Commandant, Army AD Centre, Ganjam (Odisha) PIN – 761052”
- Candidates should reach their application form along with duly-attested copies of necessary documents at the following address before or on the last date of application By Registered/Ordinary Post only.
Required Documents to be Attached with the Application Form
Copies of the following certificates should be sent along with the application. Original certificates should not be sent with the application.
- Educational and professional qualification certificates.
- Birth certificate (Matriculation Certificate).
- Caste Certificate, if you belong to reserved category.
- Residence/ Domicile Certificate.
- Character Certificate issued by the Sarpanch/Gazetted Officer.
- Experience Certificate. If any relevant to post.
- Copy of Aadhar Card & PAN Card.
- Army Discharge Certificate (for Ex-Serviceman candidates only).
- One Self addressed extra envelope with Rs 25/- postal stamp.
- No Objection Certificate from employer (in case of Govt. servant).
- Attach other necessary documents with the application form.
General Conditions & Instructions
- The candidates must clearly superscribe “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF LDC CATEGORY______” on the top of the envelope in Capital letters. The reserved category candidate should clearly write their reserved category on the left hand corner of the envelope.
- Fill all the columns of the application yourself, In plain and Capital letters.
- The application can be filled by the candidates either in English or Hindi.
- No cutting or over harvesting in the application.
- Incomplete, incorrect, wrongly filled, over writing, without signature, without photograph application will be rejected.
- All India service liability will be applicable for candidates who are applying for above posts.
- This office shall not be responsible for any kind of postal delay.
- Dates of examinations will be intimated to the eligible candidates at a later date.
Army AD Centre LDC Official Notice & Link
Join Govt Job Group