Army Air Defence College Golabandha Offline Form 2022
Updated :- 04 June 2022
Army Air Defence College, Golabandha (Odisha) invites applications from candidates who have qualified respective educational qualifications to fill Laboratory Assistant, Lower Division Clerk (LDC) & Stenographer Gd-II Post through “Army Air Defence College Golabandha Vacancy 2022 Notification” from 04 June 2022 to 18 July 2022. The candidates who want to get this opportunity can apply through offline mode.
Before applying, candidates should read the information given here and the official notification issued by Army Air Defence College, Golabandha (Odisha). All the important links are given at the end of this article.
Onlineforms.in wish you a bright future.
Army Air Defence College, Golabandha (Odisha)
Air Defence College Recruitment 2022 Offline Form
Army Air Defence College Golabandha Vacancy 2022
- Application Form Start :- 04 June 2022
- Application Submission Last Date :- 18 July 2022
- Download Offline Form :-
₹ 20/-Free (OnlineForms.in)
- For Upcoming Updates :- Join our Telegram Channel
- General, OBC, EWS Candidates Fee :- 0/-
- SC, ST Candidates Fee :- 0/-
- ESM Candidates Fee :- 0/-
- Minimum Age Required : 18 Years
- Maximum Age Limit : 25 Years (Lab Asst.)
- Maximum Age Limit : 30 Years (Other Post)
- Age Limit as on : 18 July 2022
- Additional Age Relaxation as per Rules.
Army Air Defence College Vacancy Qualification
- Graduate in Science with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics from a recognized University or
- Diploma in Electrical/ Mechanical/ Electronics Computer Engineering from a recognized Institution.
Lower Division Clerk (LDC):
- 12th Class or equivalent qualification from a recognized Board or University
- English Typing @ 35 wpm on Computer or Hindi Typing @ 30 wpm on computer.
- 12th Class or equivalent qualification from a recognized Board or University.
- Skill Test Norms: Dictation 10 mts @80w.p.m and Transcription 50 mts (Eng), 65 (Hindi) (on Computer).
- For more details read the official notification.
Army Air Defence College Vacancy :: 03
|Laboratory Assistant||01||Rs 25,500-81,100/-|
|Lower Division Clerk (LDC)||01||Rs 19,900-63,200/-|
|Stenographer Gd-II||01||Rs 25,500-81,100/-|
Army Air Defence College Vacancy Selection Process
- Written Exam
- Skill Test
- Document Verification
- Medical/ Fitness Test
- Job Location: Army Air Defence College, c/o 99 APO with all India service liability.
Army Air Defence College Postal Address
Postal Address: “The Commandant, Army Air Defence College, Golabandha [PO], Ganjam [District] – 761052 [Odisha]”
- Candidates should reach their application form along with self-attested copies of necessary documents at the following address before or on the last date of application By Post only.
Required Documents to be Attached with the Application Form
Copies of the following certificates should be sent along with the application. Original certificates should not be sent with the application.
- Educational and professional qualification certificates.
- Birth certificate (Matriculation Certificate).
- Caste Certificate, if you belong to reserved category.
- Character Certificate issued by the Sarpanch/Gazetted Officer.
- Nativity/Residential Certificate duly signed by the ADM/DM or Tehsildar.
- Experience Certificate. If any relevant to post.
- PAN Card and Aadhar Card.
- A Self addressed envelope duly affixed with Rs 42/- postal stamp.
- Army Discharge Certificate (for Ex-Servicemen Candidates only).
- Attach other necessary documents with the application form.
General Conditions & Instructions
- Candidates must clearly subscribed the word, “APPLICATION FOR THE POST _______Category_____” on the top of the envelope while sending the application form.
- Fill all the columns of the application yourself, In plain and Capital letters.
- No cutting or over harvesting in the application.
- Incomplete, incorrect, wrongly filled, over writing, without signature, without photograph application will be rejected.
- No Travelling allowance will be admissible for Written Examination/Practical Test. Candidates will make their own boarding/lodging arrangement for Written Examination/Practical Test.
- This office shall not be responsible for any kind of postal delay.
- Please note that incomplete applications without affixing photographs/without signature or without enclosing attested copies of all required certificate will be rejected without any notice.
- Date & Time of Written Examination/Practical Test will be intimated by post separately to the eligible candidates whose application is found in order.
Army Air Defence College Official Notice & Link
Join Telegram Group