Army Cantt Kamptee Chowkidar/ Fitter Vacancy 2022 Application Form
Updated :- 07 February 2022
The Cantonment Board Kamptee invites applications from candidates who have qualified respective educational qualifications to fill 02 vacancies of Chowkidar & Fitter Post through “Army Cantt Kamptee Chowkidar/ Fitter Vacancy 2022 Notification” from 05 February 2022 to 04 March 2022. The candidates who want to get this opportunity can apply through offline mode.
Before applying, candidates should read the information given here and the official notification issued by The Cantonment Board Kamptee. All the important links are given at the end of this article.
Onlineforms.in wish you a bright future.
Cantonment Board Kamptee
Kamptee Chowkidar & Fitter Recruitment 2022
Army Cantt Kamptee Chowkidar/ Fitter Vacancy 2022
- Application Form Start : 05 February 2022
- Application Submission Last Date :- 04 March 2022 up to 06:00 PM
- Download Offline Form :-
₹ 30/-Free (OnlineForms.in)
- For Upcoming Updates :- Join our Telegram Channel
- All Categories Candidate Fee :- 200/-
- Demand Draft in the Favour of Chief Executive Officer, Cantonment Board Kamptee payable at Kamptee.
- Minimum Age Required : 18 Years
- Maximum Age Limit : 30 Years
- Age Limit as on : 04 March 2022
- Additional Age Relaxation as per Rules.
CANTONMENT BOARD KAMPTEE VACANCY :: 02
|Chowkidar||01 (UR)||Rs 15,000-47,600/-|
|Fitter||01 (UR)||Rs 19,900-63,200/-|
CANDIDATES ELIGIBILITY DETAILS
- Candidates should have Passed in 10th Standard/Class.
- Passed in 10th and ITI- National Trade Certificate (NTC) or National apprentice Certificate (NAC) in the trade of pipe fitter/plumber issued by the government
- For more information read the official notification.
- Written Exam
- Skill/ Trade Test
- Document Verification
- Medical Test
Written Test: Marks obtained in written test will have 100% weightage in preparing the final merit list. Written test will comprise of Multiple Choice objective type questions and will be in English/ Hindi only. Answers to the questions will have to be marked on OMR Answer sheet. (Negative Marking: 1/3 Marks)
CHOWKIDAR POST WRITTEN EXAM
|General Intelligence & Reasoning||50||50||02 Hours|
|General knowledge/ Awareness||50||50|
FITTER POST WRITTEN EXAM
|General Intelligence & Reasoning||20||20||
|Question related to syllabus of Fitter trade||40||40|
|English Language and Comprehension||20||20|
Skill test: The candidates, who will qualify written test as per criteria set by recruitment committee, will have to appear / undergo for the skill test mandatorily. The qualifying criteria/passing mark/qualifying marks in skill test will be set by recruitment committee. The skill test will be of qualifying nature and mark secured in skill test will not be considered for final ranking/selection.
CANTONMENT BOARD KAMPTEE POSTAL ADDRESS
Postal Address: “CHIEF EXECUTIVE OFFICER, CANTONMENT BOARD KAMPTEE, DISTRICT- NAGPUR STATE – MAHARASHRTRA PIN -441 001,”
- Candidates should reach their application form along with self-attested copies of necessary documents at the following address before or on the last date of application By Hand/Indian Post/ Any other Offline Mode only.
DOCUMENTS TO BE ATTACHED WITH THE APPLICATION
Copies of the following certificates should be sent along with the application. Original certificates should not be sent with the application.
- Educational and professional qualification certificates.
- Birth certificate (Matriculation Certificate).
- Experience Certificate. If any relevant to post.
- Aadhar Card/ Any other ID Card.
- Certificate for Ex-servicemen and PwBD certificates
- Two self Addressed Envelope without Postal Stamp.
- Two latest coloured passport size Photographs
- Original Demand draft of Rs 200/- for all categories of applicant
- Attach other necessary documents with the application form.
GENERAL CONDITIONS AND INSTRUCTIONS
- Kindly mention ‘Post applied for ………. on the top of the envelope.
- Fill all the columns of the application yourself, In plain and Capital letters.
- No cutting or over harvesting in the application.
- Incomplete, incorrect, wrongly filled, over writing, without signature, without photograph application will be rejected.
How to Fill Application Form
Join Telegram Group