Army Cantt Kamptee Recruitment 2021
Updated :- 20 December 2021
“Cantonment Board, Kamptee” invites applications from candidates who have qualified respective educational qualifications to fill Assistant Teacher, Safai Karmachari, Male Ward Servant vacancies through “Army Cantt Kamptee Recruitment 2021” from 19 December to 17 January 2022. The candidates who want to get this opportunity can apply through offline mode.
Before applying, candidates should read the information given here and the official notification issued by Cantonment Board, Kamptee. All the important links are given at the end of this article.
Onlineforms.in wish you a bright future.
Cantonment Board, Kamptee
Assistant Teacher, Safai Karmachari, Male Ward Servant Vacancy Notification
Army Cantt Kamptee Recruitment 2021
- Online Application Start:- 19 December 2021
- Application Submission Last Date :- 17 January 2022 upto 6:00 PM
- Download Application Form :
Rs. 20/-Free (OnlineForms.in)
- Further Process: Stay connected with the official website/ Newspapers.
- Source :- 18-24 December 2021, Employment Newspaper
- General, OBC, EWS Candidates Fee :- 200/-
- SC, ST Candidates Fee :- 200/-
APPLICATION FEE PAYABLE
IN FAVOR OF :- Chief Executive Officer, Cantonment Board, Kamptee Payable at Kamptee
- Applicants should write their name, post name and full postal address (including mobile number) on the Postal Order.
- Minimum Age Required : 21 Years
- Maximum Age Limits : 30 Years
- Age Limit as on : 17 January 2022
- Additional Age Relaxations as Per Rules.
CANDIDATES ELIGIBILITY DETAILS
- Male Ward Servant:
- Candidates should have passed 10th class from any recognized Board/ University.
- Safai Karmachari:
- Candidates should have passed 4th class from any recognized Board/ University.
- Assistant Teacher:
- Candidates should have passed 12th or equivalent with 50% marks.
- Degree/ Diploma in Elementary Education/ Technical Education.
- Should have passed CTET
- Candidates with D.Ed (Special Education) or B.Ed shall mandatorily undergo a 6 month Bridge course in Elementary Education recognized by the NCTE within 2 years or appointment as primary teacher.
- Read the official notification for more details.
ARMY CANTT KAMPTEE VACANCY :: 05
|Male Ward Servant||Rs. 15,000-47,600/-||01||–||–|
|Safai Karmachari||Rs. 15,000-47,600/-||01||01||01|
|Assistant Teacher||Rs. 29,200-92,300/-||01||–||–|
- Written Exam (100 Marks, 2 Hours)
- Skill Test
- Final Merit
ARMY CANTT KAMPTEE POSTAL ADDRESS
Postal Address: Chief Executive Officer, Office of Cantonment Board Kamptee, Kamptee Cantonment, Distt Nagpur – 441 001 [Maharashtra]
Documents at this address, including self-attested copies, should be sent by India Post/ Personally on or before the last date .
REQUIRED DOCUMENTS FOR APPLICATION
Attested copies of the following certificates should be sent along with the application. Original certificates should not be sent with the application.
- Print Out of Application Form.
- All Educational and Technical qualification certificate.
- Birth certificate (Mark sheet ).
- Caste certificate, if you belong to reserved category.
- Copy of Experience. if any relevant to post.
- Copy of Aadhar Card, Any other ID card.
- Original Bank Draft of 200/- Rupees.
- Two self addressed envelopes.
- Two passport size photographs.
- Attach other necessary documents with the application form.
GENERAL CONDITIONS AND INSTRUCTIONS
- The candidates must clearly super scribe ““Application for the post of___ Category___ ” on the top of the envelope in Capital letters.
- No cutting or mistakes in the application.
- The applications received after the last date will not be entertained under any circumstances.
- Incomplete/illegible/ineligible applications will be deemed invalid and rejected.
- The employer has the right to cancel or modify the notification without assigning any reasons thereof.
- No TA/DA will be paid for appearing in written exam and selection will be done on merit basis.
- Department will not be responsible for any postal delay/loss.
Join Telegram Group