India's Largest & Trusted Job Portal
Join As Our Special MemberClick Here
Army Cantt Varanasi Recruitment 2022 Application Form
Updated :- 02 January 2022
“Cantonment Board, Varanasi” invites applications from candidates who have qualified respective educational qualifications to fill 02 vacancies of Junior Clerk & Assistant Teacher post through “Army Cantt Varanasi Recruitment 2022 Notification” from 01 January 2022 to 31 January 2022. The candidates who want to get this opportunity can apply through offline mode.
Before applying, candidates should read the information given here and the official notification issued by Cantonment Board, Varanasi. All the important links are given at the end of this article.
Onlineforms.in wish you a bright future.
Cantonment Board, Varanasi
Junior Clerk & Assistant Teacher Recruitment 2022
Army Cantt Varanasi Recruitment 2022
- Application Form Start:- 01 January 2022
- Application Form Submission Last Date :- 31 January 2022 upto 5:00 PM
- Download Application Form :
Rs. 20/-Free (OnlineForms.in)
- Further Process: Stay connected with the official website/ Newspapers.
- Source: 01-07 January 2022, Employment Newspaper
- General, OBC, EWS Candidates Fee :- 0/-
- SC, ST Candidates Fee :- 0/-
- Minimum Age Required : 18 Years
- Maximum Age Limits : 30 Years
- Age Limit as on : 01 January 2022
- Additional Age Relaxations as Per Rules.
CANDIDATES ELIGIBILITY DETAILS
- Assistant Teacher (Primary School):
- Candidates must have Bachelor’s Degree from recognized university.
- 2 Year BTC/ B.Ed and successfully passed the Teacher Eligibility Test Exam for class 01 to 05 conducted by UP State Government or Central Government.
- Junior Clerk:
- 12th Class or equivalent qualification from a recognized Board or University.
- Computer Operating CCC certificate from DOEACC Society or equivalent certificate.
- Typing Speed: 25 wpm in Hindi and 30 wpm in English respectively on computer.
- Read the official notification for more details.
ARMY CANTT VARANASI VACANCY :: 02
|Assistant Teacher (Primary School)||01 (OBC)||Rs 35,400-1,12,400/-|
|Junior Clerk||01 (OBC)||Rs 19,900-63,200/-|
ARMY CANTT VARANASI POSTAL ADDRESS
Postal Address: Chief Executive Officer, Cantonment Board, Bungalow No 22, Cantt Varanasi – 221002 [U.P]
Documents at this address, including self-attested copies, should be sent by Registered Post on or before the last date .
REQUIRED DOCUMENTS FOR APPLICATION
Self-Attested copies of the following certificates should be sent along with the application. Original certificates should not be sent with the application.
- All Educational and Technical qualification certificate.
- Birth certificate (Mark sheet ).
- Caste certificate, if you belong to reserved category.
- Copy of Experience/ Computer Certificate. if any relevant to post.
- Copy of Aadhar Card, Any other ID card.
- Attach other necessary documents with the application form.
GENERAL CONDITIONS AND INSTRUCTIONS
- The candidates must clearly super scribe ““Application for the post of___ Category___ ” on the top of the envelope in Capital letters.
- No cutting or mistakes in the application.
- The applications received after the last date will not be entertained under any circumstances.
- Incomplete/illegible/ineligible applications will be deemed invalid and rejected.
- Department will not be responsible for any postal delay/loss.
- Only one Post to be applied in one application form.
Join Telegram Group