Army CDA Meerut Driver Recruitment 2023 10th Pass Apply Now
Controller of Defence Accounts (Army), Meerut Cantt (UP) invites applications to fill vacancies of Driver (Ordinary Grade) through Army CDA Meerut Driver Recruitment 2023 Notification from 20 May 2023 to 10 June 2023. The candidates who want to get this opportunity can apply through offline mode.
Before applying, the candidate should read the information given here and the Army CDA Meerut Driver Recruitment 2023 official notification issued by the Controller of Defence Accounts (Army), Meerut Cantt (UP). All important links are provided at the end of this article.
CDA Meerut Driver Vacancy 2023 Notification
Army CDA Meerut Driver Recruitment 2023 :- Controller of Defence Accounts (Army), Meerut Cantt (UP) has recently released the notification for the Driver (Ordinary Grade) . Its official notice has been issued in May 2023 and information about the posts has been given in it.
Interested and eligible candidates can apply for Driver (Ordinary Grade). Candidates can apply from the official website of Controller of Defence Accounts (Army), Meerut Cantt (UP). All the information related to the CDA Meerut Driver Job Notification 2023 is given on this page. For more details read official notification or visit official website.
Onlineforms.in wish you a bright future.
Controller of Defence Accounts (Army), Meerut Cantt (UP)
Army CDA Meerut Driver Recruitment 2023 Offline Form
CDA Meerut Driver Recruitment Important Date
The important dates related to CDA Meerut Driver Recruitment have been provided in the table below.
|Application Form Begin||20 May 2023|
|Application Form Submission Last Date||10 June 2023|
|Exam Date||As per Schedule|
|Download Admit Card||Before Exam|
|For Upcoming Updates||Join Telegram Channel|
CDA Meerut Driver Recruitment Application Fees
|General, OBC, EWS||0/-|
|SC, ST, Women||0/-|
CDA Meerut Driver Recruitment Age Limit
Date of Birth filled by the candidate in the CDA Meerut Driver online application form and the same recorded in the Matriculation/ Higher Examination Certificate will be accepted by the Controller of Defence Accounts (Army), Meerut Cantt (UP) for determining the age and no subsequent request for change will be considered or granted. The age limit for CDA Meerut Driver is;
- Minimum Age Required :- 18 Years
- Maximum Age Limit :- 25 Years
- Age Limit as on :- 10 June 2023
- Calculate Your Age- Use Age Calculator
Additional Age Relaxation as per Government Rules.
#Government Jobs for You
- THDC Recruitment
- MS Brij University Recruitment
- CASFOS Recruitment
- India Post GDS Recruitment
- Sahitya Akademi Recruitment
CDA Meerut Driver Vacancy 2023
|Staff Car Driver (Ordinary Grade)||02 (UR)||Rs.19900-63200/-|
CDA Meerut Driver Recruitment Eligibility Criteria
- Passed 10th standard from a recognized institute/ Board/ Organization.
- Possession of a valid driving license for motor car.
- Must have knowledge of motor mechanism.
- Minimum 03 years experience of driving a light motor vehicle with central government department/ offices on regular or contract basis.
Read the Official Notification for More Details.
CDA Meerut Driver Recruitment Selection Process
Candidates who fulfill all the eligible criteria after initial screening of documents will be called for the written examination. The date of written examination and time will be intimated to the eligible candidates only through Roll Number. Venue of written exam and practical exam will be CDA (Army) Meerut.
Written Exam (50 marks)
- Paper Type: Objective Type MCQs
- Level: Matric Level
- Language: Hindi & English
- Negative Marking: No
|Motor mechanism/ Road safety Rules etc.||40|
|Maths, Reasoning, English & General Knowledge||10|
Roll Number for practical exam i.e.(Paper-II)will be issued separately for only those candidates who qualify the written exam. Qualifying Score for written exam is 33% of Total Marks. candidate must score at least 17 marks out of 50 to qualify. only top 50 scoring candidates will be selected for practical exam.
Practical Exam (Skill test/Driving test) (50 marks)
Shortlisted candidates selected on merit basis on passing written examination, will further be called for practical exam i.e (Paper-II) consisting 50 marks to asses the technical & driving skills for motor mechanism. The candidate should be able to rectify minor defects in vehicle, Roll number for the practical exam will be issued in due course.
Merit List: Final merit list will be prepared on the basis of marks obtain in paper-I and paper-II.
Controller of Defence Accounts (Army), Meerut Cantt (UP) Postal Address
POSTAL ADDRESS: “The CDA (Army), Belvedere Complex, Ayudh Path, Meerut Cantt, Uttar Pradesh– 250001 ”
Candidates should submit their application form along with self-attested copies of necessary documents at the following address before or on the last date of application through offline mode only (By post/by hand only). Application received after the last date (10 June 2023) or applications incomplete in any respect will not be considered.
Required Documents to be Attached with the Application Form
Copies of the following certificates should be sent along with the application. Original certificates should not be sent with the application.
- Educational and Professional qualification certificates.
- Caste Certificate, if candidate belong to reserved category.
- Domicile Certificate & Residential Certificate.
- Copy of Birth Certificate/ Age Proof.
- Self-attested photocopy of Aadhar-card/ Other ID Card.
- Valid lour wheeler driving licence (LMV).
- Copy of the Employment Exchange Registration ID number, (if registered).
- NOC in original from present employer in case of Government servant.
- Proof of 03 years Experience certificate of driving a light motor vehicle with Central Government Departments/Offices on regular or contractual basis.
- Attach other necessary documents with the application form.
General Conditions & Instructions
Interested candidates should send their applications as per format attached and properly sealed in an envelope to subscribe the words “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF ________” on the top of envelope.
- Fill all the columns of the application yourself, In plain and Capital letters.
- The application can be filled by the candidates either in English or Hindi.
- Separate application for each post should be applied. One candidate shall apply only one application.
- The date of written test / skill or trade test/ Interview (as applicable) will be intimated to eligible candidates separately.
- No cutting or over harvesting in the CDA Meerut Driver application form.
- Incomplete, incorrect, wrongly filled, over writing, without signature, without photograph CDA Meerut Driver application will be rejected.
- This Controller of Defence Accounts (Army), Meerut Cantt (UP) office shall not be responsible for any kind of postal delay.
- The candidates must write their name, date of birth, father’s name and mother’s name strictly as given in the matriculation certificate otherwise their candidature be cancelled as and when it comes into the notice of the Controller of Defence Accounts (Army), Meerut Cantt (UP).
- The details of eligibility, qualifications, terms and conditions, necessary documents. application format, syllabus etc. are available in the Controller of Defence Accounts (Army), Meerut Cantt (UP) Official website.
For any Clarification / Assistance, Candidates may Contact:-
- Helpline No: —-
- Telegram Channel: Join Now
Note: Misbehaviour in call or email can lead to legal action against you.
CDA Meerut Driver Notice & Link
Join Telegram for Govt Jobs