Indian Army Grenadiers Regimental Centre Jabalpur Offline Form 2022 | Application Form
Updated :- 25 March 2022
“Indian Army (Ministry of Defence)”invites applications from candidates who have respective qualification to fill 14 vacancies of Cook, Safaiwala, Tailor, Range Chowkidar & Barber post through “Army Grenadiers Regimental Centre Jabalpur Bharti 2022 Notification” from 26 March 2022 to 24 April 2022. The candidates who want to get this opportunity can apply through offline mode.
Before applying, the candidate should read the information given here and the official notification issued by the Indian Army (Ministry of Defence). All important links are provided at the end of this article.
Onlineforms.in wish you a bright future.
Indian Army (Ministry of Defence)
Grenadiers Regimental Centre Vacancy 2022 Notification
Army Grenadiers Regimental Centre Jabalpur Bharti 2022
- Application Form Start :- 26 March 2022
- Form Submission Last Date :- 24 April 2022
- Download Offline Form :-
₹ 20Free (OnlineForms.in)
- Source :- 26 Mar-01 Apr 2022, Employment Newspaper
- For Further Process :- Stay Connected to Official Website/ Newspaper.
- For Upcoming Updates :- Join Telegram
- GEN, OBC, EWS Candidates Fee :- 0/-
- SC, ST Candidates Fee :- 0/-
- Minimum Age Required :- 18 Years
- Maximum Age Limit :- 25 Years
- Age Limit as on :- 24 April 2022
- Additional Age Relaxation As Per Rules.
GRENADIERS REGIMENTAL CENTRE GRC JABALPUR VACANCY ELIGIBILITY
- Matriculation or equivalent;
- And Must have knowledge of Indian Cooking and proficiency in trade
- Matriculation Pass or equivalent
- ITI pass certificate as a Tailor from a Govt recognized institute.
- Matriculation pass or equivalent from recognized Board
- Proficiency in Barber’s trade job
- Range Chowkidar:
- Matriculation Pass or equivalent from recognised Board.
- Candidates should have Matriculation pass or equivalent from any recognized Board.
- For more details read the official notification.
GRENADIERS REGIMENTAL CENTRE GRC JABALPUR VACANCY :: 14
|Cook||9 (UR-3, SC-1, ST-1, OBC-1, EWS-2, ESM-1)||Rs 19,900-63,200/-|
|Tailor||1 (EWS-1)||Rs 18,000-56,900/-|
|Barber||1 (ST-1)||Rs 18,000-56,900/-|
|Range Chowkidar||1 (OBC-1)||Rs 18,000-56,900/-|
|Safaiwala||2 (UR-1, PH-1)||Rs 18,000-56,900/-|
GRC JABALPUR VACANCY SELECTION PROCESS
- Written Exam
- Skill / Trade Test
- Document Verification
- Medical Examination
- Job Location: Jabalpur (Madhya Pradesh).
- The written examination will consist General Intelligence, Reasoning, General Awareness, English Language & Comprehension. (the standard of questions will be of matriculation as applicable)
- Skill test will be conducted only for those candidates who obtain qualifying marks in the written examination.
GRENADIERS REGIMENTAL CENTRE GRC JABALPUR POSTAL ADDRESS
- Postal Address: “The Commandant, GRENADIERS Regimental Centre, Jabalpur (MP) PIN – 482001.“
- Candidates should reach their application form along with self-attested copies of necessary documents at the following address before or on the last date of application by Ordinary Post Only.
DOCUMENTS TO BE ATTACHED WITH THE APPLICATION
Copies of the following certificates should be sent along with the application. Original certificates should not be sent with the application.
- Educational and professional qualification certificates.
- Birth certificate (Educational Certificate).
- Experience Certificate. if any.
- Caste Certificate. If you belong to reserved category.
- Copy of Aadhar Card/ Any Other ID Card.
- EWS Certificate for EWS where applicable.
- NOC From present employer. Discharge Certificated (For Ex-Serviceman Only)
- Self addressed envelope affixing postal stamps of Rs 25/-.
- Attach other necessary documents with the application form.
GENERAL CONDITIONS AND INSTRUCTIONS
- The envelope must be clearly super-scribed on the top as “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF ____ CATEGORY_____”
- Fill all the columns of the application yourself, In plain and Capital letters.
- No cutting or over harvesting in the application.
- Incomplete, incorrect, wrongly filled, over writing, without signature, without photograph application will be rejected.
- All candidates must mention their contact numbers and e-mail Ids in their applications.
- No TA/ DA would be paid to candidates called for the examination.
- Application should be made in either Hindi or English only.
- Separate application for each post should be applied for..
- All supported documents alongwith the application are to be self attested.
- This Regimental Centre will not be responsible for any postal delay.
- All appointment are initially on temporary basis but likely to be made permanent.
- Duration of each test can be 02 to 05 days or more, Candidates will make own arrangement for lodging/boarding during the test.
Govt Job Group
How can I apply for Army GRC Jabalpur Recruitment 2022?
Eligible candidates for Cook, Safaiwala, Tailor, Range Chowkidar & Barber post in Indian Army (Ministry of Defence) should apply through Ordinary Post Only (Offline Mode).
What is Army GRC Jabalpur Recruitment 2022 Last Date?
Application for the post of Cook, Safaiwala, Tailor, Range Chowkidar & Barber post Apply within 30 days from the date of publication of advertisement in Employment News paper. (Last Date: 24 April 2022)