Army HQ 22 Movement Control Group Recruitment 2023 Offline Application Form
Updated :- 11 February 2023
Indian Army HQ 22 Movement Control Group (Ministry of Defence) invites applications from candidates who have qualified respective educational qualifications to fill 135 vacancies of MTS, Mess Waiter, Barber, Washerman, Masalchi & Cook through Army HQ 22 Movement Control Group Recruitment 2023 Notification form 11 February 2023 to 03 March 2023. The candidates who want to get this opportunity can apply through offline mode.
Before applying, the candidate should read the information given here and the Army HQ 22 Movement Control Group Recruitment 2023 official notification issued by the Indian Army HQ 22 Movement Control Group (Ministry of Defence). All important links are provided at the end of this article.
HQ 22 Movement Control Group 2023 Notification
Army HQ 22 Movement Control Group Recruitment 2023 :- Indian Army HQ 22 Movement Control Group (Ministry of Defence) has recently released the notification for the MTS, Mess Waiter, Barber, Washerman, Masalchi & Cook. Its official notice has been issued in February 2023 and information about the posts has been given in it.
Interested and eligible candidates can apply online for HQ 22 Movement Control Group 2023. Candidates can apply from the official website of Indian Army HQ 22 Movement Control Group (Ministry of Defence). All the information related to the 22 Movement Control Group Job Notification 2023 is given on this page. For more details read official notification or visit official website.
Onlineforms.in wish you a bright future.
Indian Army HQ 22 Movement Control Group (Ministry of Defence)
Army HQ 22 Movement Control Group Recruitment 2023 Offline Form
22 Movement Control Group Recruitment Overview
|Department/ Organization||Indian Army HQ 22 Movement Control Group (Ministry of Defence)|
|Post Name||MTS, Mess Waiter, Barber, Washerman, Masalchi & Cook|
|Salary/ Stipend||Rs 18000/- p.m. plus|
|Job Location||Anywhere in India|
|Application Mode||Offline Form|
22 Movement Control Group Recruitment Important Date
The important dates related to 22 Movement Control Group recruitment have been provided in the table below.
|Application Form Start||11 February 2023|
|Online Registration Last Date||03 March 2023|
|Exam Schedule||Notify Soon|
|Download Admit Card||Before Exam|
|For Upcoming Updates||Join Telegram Channel|
|General, OBC, EWS Category||0/-|
|SC, ST Category||0/-|
22 Movement Control Group Age Limit
Date of Birth filled by the candidate in the 22 Movement Control Group online application form and the same recorded in the Matriculation/ Higher Examination Certificate will be accepted by the Indian Army HQ 22 Movement Control Group (Ministry of Defence) for determining the age and no subsequent request for change will be considered or granted. The age limit for 22 Movement Control Group is;
- Minimum Age Required :- 18 Years
- Maximum Age Limit :- 25 Years
- Age Limit as on :- 03 March 2023
- Calculate Your Age- Use Age Calculator
- Additional Age Relaxation as per Government Orders.
#Government Jobs for You
- SGPGI Staff Nurse Recruitment
- PULSA Punjab Driver Recruitment
- Kirkee Army Cantt Recruitment
- Punjab Police SI Recruitment
- Indian Navy Tradesman Recruitment
22 Movement Control Group Vacancy 2023
|MTS (Safaiwala)||28||Rs 18,000 – 56,900/-|
|MTS (Messenger)||03||Rs 18,000 – 56,900/-|
|Mess Waiter||22||Rs 18,000 – 56,900/-|
|Barber||09||Rs 18,000 – 56,900/-|
|Washer Man||11||Rs 18,000 – 56,900/-|
|Masalchi||11||Rs 18,000 – 56,900/-|
|Cooks||51||Rs 19900 – 63200/-|
22 Movement Control Group Eligibility Criteria
- Candidates should have passed Matriculation or equivalent from recognized Board.
- For more details read the official notification.
22 Movement Control Group Selection Process
Screening of the Applications
If a large number of applications are received, the department reserves the right to pre-screen them based on the percentage of marks obtained in the examination for the essential qualification in order to reduce the number of candidates invited for a written test/trade test.
Simply meeting the minimum requirements does not guarantee an invitation to take the written test/trade test. No additional consideration will be given for higher qualifications beyond the minimum required for the post. Candidates will be notified individually regarding the examination. Only those who have been notified are expected to attend the written test/trade test.
Scheme of Examination
A written test will be held which will have questions of the level of Class 10th standard. Questions included will be of General Intelligence & Reasoning, Mathematics, English and General Awareness. The format of Question paper shall be objective i.e. Multiple choice question (MCQ) only. Candidates appearing for written test would also be subjected to practical test / trade test wherever applicable.
Place of Written/ Practical/ Trade Test
The written test and practical/trade test will be conducted at Narangi Cantt, Guwahati, Assam. Candidates are advised to plan for a stay of two to three days to complete the recruitment process. Accommodation and meals during the stay must be arranged by the candidate themselves. No travel allowances or dearness allowances will be provided to the candidates appearing for the examination.
Army Movement Control Group Call Letter 2023
Shortlisted candidates will be notified of the date, time, and venue for the written examination and practical/trade test. Only those who have received a call letter are expected to attend the examination, along with the call letter they have received. The department is not responsible for any postal delays that may occur.
Place of Posting
The posts are currently located in several locations across India, including Assam (Tezpur, Silapathar, Rangia, and Dinjan), Tripura (Agartala), West Bengal (Panagarh and Kolkata), the Andaman and Nicobar Islands (Port Blair), Arunachal Pradesh (Daporijo, Yingkiong, Tawang, Hayuliang, Tezu, and Along), and Manipur (Liemakhong). However, all posts come with “All India Service” responsibility, meaning that selected individuals may be required to serve anywhere in India.
22 Movement Control Group Postal Address
Postal Address: Group Commander, HQ 22 Movement Control Group, PIN-900328, c/o 99 APO
Candidates should submit their application form along with self-attested copies of necessary documents at the following address before or on the last date of application through offline mode only (By Post Only). Application received after the last date (03 March 2023) or applications incomplete in any respect will not be considered.
Required Documents to be Attached with the Application Form
Copies of the following certificates should be sent along with the application. Original certificates should not be sent with the application.
- Educational and Technical qualification certificates.
- Caste Certificate, if candidate belong to reserved category.
- Copy of Birth Certificate and Domicile Certificate.
- Copy Aadhaar Card.
- Six latest Passport size photographs with date and without eyewear.
- Two self-addressed envelopes affixed Rs 25/- postal stamp.
- Copy of Employment exchange Registration Card, if held.
- No Objection Certificate from present employer (Government Servant).
- Attach other necessary documents with the application form.
General Conditions & Instructions
Candidates must clearly subscribed the word, “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF ____ CATEGORY____” on the top of the envelope while sending the HQ 22 Movement Control Group application form.
- Fill all the columns of the application yourself, In plain and Capital letters.
- No cutting or over harvesting in the 22 Movement Control Group application form.
- Incomplete, incorrect, wrongly filled, over writing, without signature, without photograph 22 Movement Control Group application will be rejected.
- This Indian Army HQ 22 Movement Control Group (Ministry of Defence) office shall not be responsible for any kind of postal delay.
- The candidates must write their name, date of birth, father’s name and mother’s name strictly as given in the matriculation certificate otherwise their candidature be cancelled as and when it comes into the notice of the Indian Army HQ 22 Movement Control Group (Ministry of Defence).
- The details of eligibility, qualifications, terms and conditions, necessary documents. application format, syllabus etc. are available in the Indian Army HQ 22 Movement Control Group (Ministry of Defence) Official website.
Movement Control Group Official Notice & Link
Offline Application Form
Best Books for Exam Preparation
Competitive Exam Books
Get Upcoming Govt Job News
Join Telegram Channel
Govt Jobs Available