Army HQ Bengal Sub Area Recruitment 2022 Application Form
Updated :- 13 November 2022
Headquarter Bengal Sub Area, Eastern Command (Kolkata) invites applications from candidates who have qualified respective educational qualifications to fill vacancies of Multi Tasking Staff (MTS) Post through “Army HQ Bengal Sub Area Recruitment 2022 Notification” from 12 November 2022 to 02 December 2022. The candidates who want to get this opportunity can apply through offline mode.
Before applying, candidates should read the information given here and the Army HQ Bengal Sub Area Recruitment 2022 official notification issued by Headquarter Bengal Sub Area, Eastern Command (Kolkata). All the important links are given at the end of this article.
Army HQ Bengal Sub Area Notification 2022
Army HQ Bengal Sub Area Recruitment 2022 :- Headquarter Bengal Sub Area, Eastern Command (Kolkata) has recently released the notification for the Multi Tasking Staff (MTS) post. Its official notice has been issued on 12 November 2022 and information about the posts has been given in it.
Interested and eligible candidates can apply for Army HQ Bengal Sub Area Recruitment 2022. Candidates can apply from the official website of Headquarter Bengal Sub Area, Eastern Command (Kolkata). All the information related to the Army HQ Bengal Sub Area Vacancy 2022 is given below. For more details read official notification or visit official website.
Headquarter Bengal Sub Area, Eastern Command (Kolkata)
Bengal Sub Area MTS Vacancy 2022 Offline Form
Army HQ Bengal Sub Area Recruitment 2022
- Application Form Start :- 12 November 2022
- Application Submission Last Date :- 02 December 2022
- Download Offline Form :-
₹ 20/-Free (OnlineForms.in)
- Source :- 12 November 2022, Employment Newspaper
- For Upcoming Updates :- Telegram Channel
- General, OBC, EWS Candidates Fee :- 0/-
- SC, ST Candidates Fee :- 0/-
Bengal Sub Area MTS Age Limit
The crucial date for determining the age limit will be the closing date for receipt of Bengal Sub Area MTS offline application form. Only Matriculation/ SSC/ 10th class marksheet/ Birth Certificate issued by concerned Education Board/ Competent Authority will be considered as proof of Date of Birth.
- Minimum Age Required : 18 Years
- Maximum Age Limit : 25 Years
- Age Limit as on : 02 December 2022
- Additional Age Relaxation as per Rules.
#Tranding Govt Jobs
- Bihar Police Prohibition Constable Recruitment
- CISF Constable Tradesman Recruitment
- OHPC Junior Clerk Recruitment
- Maharashtra Police Bharti
Bengal Sub Area MTS Vacancy 2022
|Multi Tasking Staff (MTS)||09||Rs.18,000-56,900/-|
Army Bengal Sub Area MTS Qualification
Multi Tasking Staff (MTS)
- Candidates should have class 10th Pass or equivalent from recognized board.
- For more details read the official notification.
Bengal Sub Area MTS Selection Process
- Written Exam
- Skill Test
- Document Verification
- Medical Fitness Test
Written test will include questions on General Intelligence & Reasoning, Numerical Aptitude, General English and General Awareness. The eligible candidates will be informed through Bengal Sub Area MTS call letter for written & skill tests will be conducted at place and date to be intimated along with call letter.
Army Bengal Sub Area MTS Postal Address
Postal Address: “HQ Bengal Sub Area, 246 AJC Bose Road, Alipore, Kolkata-700 027”
Candidates should reach their application form along with self-attested copies of necessary documents at the following address before or on the last date of application By Ordinary/ Registered/ Speed Post only.
Required Documents to be Attached with the Application Form
Copies of the following certificates should be sent along with the application. Original certificates should not be sent with the application.
- Educational and professional qualification certificates.
- Birth certificate (Matriculation Certificate).
- Caste Certificate, if candidate belong to reserved category.
- Copy of Residence certificate.
- Character Certificate issued by the Sarpanch/Gazetted Officer.
- Experience Certificate. If any relevant to post.
- Copy of Aadhar Card.
- Two self-addressed envelopes on which Rs. 25/- postage stamp on each envelope.
- Two latest passport size photographs with name and father’s name of the candidate written on reverse.
- Attach other necessary documents with the application form.
General Conditions & Instructions
- Candidates must clearly subscribed the word, “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF _____ CATEGORY_____” on the top of the envelope while sending the application form.
- Fill all the columns of the application yourself, In plain and Capital letters.
- No cutting or over harvesting in the application.
- Incomplete, incorrect, wrongly filled, over writing, without signature, without photograph application will be rejected.
- This office shall not be responsible for any kind of postal delay.
- The candidates must write their name, date of birth, father’s name and mother’s name strictly as given in the matriculation certificate otherwise their candidature be cancelled as and when it comes into the notice of the Headquarter Bengal Sub Area, Eastern Command (Kolkata).
- The details of eligibility, qualifications, terms and conditions, necessary documents. application format, syllabus etc. are available in the Headquarter Bengal Sub Area, Eastern Command (Kolkata) Official website.
Army Bengal Sub Area Official Notice & Link
Join Telegram Group
Latest Govt Jobs