Army Central Command Military Hospital Jabalpur Recruitment 2022 Application Form
Updated :- 15 June 2022
The HQ Central Command (BOO-1), Military Hospital Jabalpur (M.P.) invites applications from candidates who have qualified respective educational qualifications to fill 88 vacancies of cook & ward sahayika post through “Army HQ Central Command Jabalpur Recruitment 2022 Notification” from 18 June 2022 to 02 August 2022. The candidates who want to get this opportunity can apply.
Before applying, candidates should read the information given here and the official notification issued by Infantry School MHOW (Ministry of Defence). All the important links are given at the end of this article.
Onlineforms.in wish you a bright future.
HQ Central Command (BOO-1), Military Hospital Jabalpur (M.P.)
Military Hospital Jabalpur Vacancy 2022 Notification
Army HQ Central Command Jabalpur Recruitment 2022
- Application Form Start :- 18 June 2022
- Application Submission Last Date :- 02 August 2022
- Download Offline Form :-
₹ 20/-Free (OnlineForms.in)
- For Upcoming Updates :- Join our Telegram Channel
- General, OBC, EWS Candidates Fee :- 100/-
- SC, ST Candidates Fee :- 100/-
- Postal Order of Rs.100/- in favor of Commandant MH Jabalpur.
- Minimum Age Required : 18 Years
- Maximum Age Limit : 25 Years
- Age Limit as on : 02 August 2022
- Additional Age Relaxation as per Rules.
Central Command Cook & Ward Sahayika Qualification
- Candidates should have passed Matriculation or equivalent examination from any recognized board/ university.
- Must have knowledge of Indian Cooking and Proficiency in trade.
- Matriculation or equivalent from a recognized University/ Board in India.
- For more details read the official notification.
Central Command Jabalpur Vacancy :: 88
|Ward Sahayika||84||Rs. 18,000-56,900/-|
Central Command Jabalpur Unit Wise Vacancy
|Post/ Unit Name||Vacancy||Post/ Unit Name||Vacancy|
|Cook/ MH Faizabad||02||Cook/ MH Gaya||01|
|Cook/ MH Namkum||01||Total||04|
|Ward Sahayika/ 161 MH||05||Ward Sahayika/ BH Lucknow||04|
|Ward Sahayika/ CC Lucknow||15||Ward Sahayika/ MH Agra||02|
|Ward Sahayika/ MH Allahabad||08||Ward Sahayika/ MH Bareilly||01|
|Ward Sahayika/ MH Danapur||05||Ward Sahayika/ MH Dehradun||04|
|Ward Sahayika/ MH Faizabad||04||Ward Sahayika /MH Fatehgarh||01|
|Ward Sahayika/ MH Gopalpur||01||Ward Sahayika/ MH Lansdown||01|
|Ward Sahayika/ MH Mathura||05||Ward Sahayika/ MH Meerut||09|
|Ward Sahayika/ MH Mhow||01||Ward Sahayika/ MH Namkum||01|
|Ward Sahayika/ MH Panchmarhi||02||Ward Sahayika/ MH Ramgarh||03|
|Ward Sahayika MH Ranikheth||02||Ward Sahayika /MH Roorkee||03|
|Ward Sahayika / MH Varanasi||01||Ward Sahayika/ MH Jabalpur||06|
Central Command Jabalpur Vacancy Selection Process
- Written Exam
- Skill Test/ Trade Test
- Document Verification
- Medical/ Fitness Test
Central Command Jabalpur Written Exam Pattern
|General Intelligence & Reasoning||25||25|
About Written Examination
- Total No. of Questions: 150
- Maximum Marks: 150
- Time Duration: 2 Hours
- Question paper type: Objective Multiple Choice Type
- Negative Marking: There may be negative marking also.
- Paper Language: The question papers of Written Test will be bilingual i.e. English & Hindi. However, the questions on the portion of English Language subject will be in English only.
- The question will be of 10th standard for the post of (Cook, Ward Sahayika).
Central Command Jabalpur Postal Address
Postal Address : “ HQ Central Command (BOO-1), Military Hospital, Jabalpur (M.P.) – 482001”
- Candidates should reach their application form along with self-attested copies of necessary documents at the following address before or on the last date of application By Registered/ Spped Post only.
Required Documents to be Attached with the Application Form
Copies of the following certificates should be sent along with the application. Original certificates should not be sent with the application.
- Educational and professional qualification certificates.
- Birth certificate (Matriculation Certificate).
- Caste Certificate, if you belong to reserved category.
- Residence/ Domicile Certificate.
- Character Certificate issued by the Sarpanch/Gazetted Officer.
- Experience Certificate. If any relevant to post.
- PAN Card, Aadhar Card/ any other ID card.
- Attach other necessary documents with the application form.
General Conditions & Instructions
- The candidates must clearly superscribe “Application for the post of _____________ Category_______” on the top of the envelope in Capital letters. The reserved category candidate should clearly write their reserved category on the left hand corner of the envelope, for which he/she is applying ie SC/ST/OBC EWS/ESM/ PWD.
- Fill all the columns of the application yourself, In plain and Capital letters.
- The application can be filled by the candidates either in English or Hindi.
- No cutting or over harvesting in the application.
- The SC/ST and OBC candidates who apply against unreserved post will not be given any age relaxation.
- Incomplete, incorrect, wrongly filled, over writing, without signature, without photograph application will be rejected.
- All India service liability will be applicable for candidates who are applying for above posts.
- This office shall not be responsible for any kind of postal delay.
- Dates of examinations will be intimated to the eligible candidates at a later date.
Central Command Jabalpur Official Notice & Link
Join Telegram Group