Army HQ Eastern Command CSBO Recruitment 2022 Application Form
Updated :- 28 May 2022
Chief Signal Officer, HQ Eastern Command, Kolkata invites applications from candidates who have respective qualification to fill 16 vacancies of Civilian Switch Board Operator (CSBO) post through “Army HQ Eastern Command CSBO Recruitment 2022 Notification” from 28 May 2022 to 26 June 2022. The candidates who want to get this opportunity can apply through offline mode.
Before applying, the candidate should read the information given here and the official notification issued by the Chief Signal Officer, HQ Eastern Command, Kolkata. All important links are provided at the end of this article.
Onlineforms.in wish you a bright future.
Chief Signal Officer, HQ Eastern Command, Kolkata
Eastern Command CSBO Vacancy 2022 Offline Form
Army HQ Eastern Command CSBO Recruitment 2022
- Application Form Start :- 28 May 2022
- Form Submission Last Date :- 26 June 2022
- Download Offline Form :-
₹ 30Free (OnlineForms.in)
- Source: 28 May-03 June 2022, Employment Newspaper
- For Further Process :- Stay Connected to Official Website/ Newspaper.
- For Upcoming Updates :- Join Telegram
- General, OBC And EWS Candidates Fee : 0/-
- SC, ST Candidates Fee : 0/-
Eastern Command CSBO Age Limit
- Minimum Age Required : 18 Years
- Maximum Age Limits : 25 Years
- Age Limit as on : 01 April 2022
- Additional Age Relaxation as per Rules.
Eastern Command CSBO Qualification
- Matriculation or equivalent qualification from a recognized Board.
- Proficiency in handling Private Board Exchange (PBX) board.
- Read the official notification for more details.
Eastern Command CSBO Vacancy :: 16
|Civilian Switch Board Operator (CSBO)||16 (UR-6, SC-4, OBC-3, EWS-1, PHC-1, ESM-1)||Rs. 21,700-69,100/-|
Eastern Command CSBO Selection Process
- Written Exam
- Skill Test
- Document Verification
- Medical/ Fitness Test
Eastern Command CSBO Written Exam
|General Intelligence & Reasoning||25||25|
|About Written Exam Paper
HQ Eastern Command Kolkata Postal Address
- Postal Address: “Colonel Signals, HQ Eastern Command (Signals), PIN – 900285, C/o 99 APQ“
- Candidates should reach their application form along with self-attested copies of necessary documents at the following address before or on the last date of application by Post Only.
Documents To Be Attached With The Application
Copies of the following certificates should be sent along with the application. Original certificates should not be sent with the application.
- Educational and professional qualification certificates.
- Birth certificate (Educational Certificate).
- Caste Certificate, if you belong to reserved category.
- Copy of Experience Certificate, if Any.
- Legible copy of self attested valid photo id proof issued by central /state government eg Aadhar card, driving licence, voter id e
- Copy of Residence Certificate/ Domicile Certificate.
- Two additional photographs duly self-attested (on front side) are to be attached separately by with application.
- Two self-addressed envelopes duly affixed postage stamp of Rs. 10/- on each envelop must be enclosed with the application.
- Attach other necessary documents with the application form.
General Conditions And Instructions
- The envelope must be clearly super-scribed on the top as “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF CSBO, GOE – II ____ CATEGORY______“
- Fill all the columns of the application yourself, In plain and Capital letters.
- No cutting or over harvesting in the application.
- Incomplete, incorrect, wrongly filled, over writing, without signature, without photograph application will be rejected.
- Unit/ Estt will not be responsible for any postal delay or failure.
- The application can be filled by the candidates either in English/ Hindi.
- No boarding or lodging/ expenses on travelling for any post will be provided.
- Candidates should be prepared to come to Kolkata for a stay of 4-5 days under own arrangements.
Official Notice & Link
Join Telegram Group