Army HQ Northern Command Recruitment 2023 Offline Application Form
HQ Northern Command / HO 71 Sub Area (Ministry of Defence) invites applications to fill vacancies of Messenger through Army HQ Northern Command Recruitment 2023 Notification from 15 July 2023 to 04 August 2023. The candidates who want to get this opportunity can apply through offline mode.
Before applying, the candidate should read the information given here and the Army HQ Northern Command Recruitment 2023 official notification issued by the HQ Northern Command / HO 71 Sub Area (Ministry of Defence). All important links are provided at the end of this article.
Army HQ Northern Command Vacancy 2023 Notification
Army HQ Northern Command Recruitment 2023 :- HQ Northern Command / HO 71 Sub Area (Ministry of Defence) has recently released the notification for the Messenger . Its official notice has been issued in July 2023 and information about the posts has been given in it.
Interested and eligible candidates can apply for Messenger. Candidates can apply from the official website of HQ Northern Command / HO 71 Sub Area (Ministry of Defence). All the information related to the Army HQ Northern Command Job Notification 2023 is given on this page. For more details read official notification or visit official website.
Onlineforms.in wish you a bright future.
HQ Northern Command / HO 71 Sub Area (Ministry of Defence)
Army HQ Northern Command Recruitment 2023 Offline Form
Army HQ Northern Command Recruitment 2023 Overview
|Department/ Organization||HQ Northern Command / HO 71 Sub Area (Ministry of Defence)|
|Advertisement No.||CBC 10603/11/0001/2324|
|Salary/ Pay Level||Level-1|
|Application Mode||Offline Form|
Army HQ Northern Command Recruitment Important Date
The important dates related to Army HQ Northern Command Recruitment have been provided in the table below.
|Application Form Begin||15 July 2023|
|Application Form Submission Last Date||04 August 2023 Till 5 PM|
|Exam Date||As per Schedule|
|Download Admit Card||Before Exam|
|For Upcoming Updates||Join Telegram Channel|
India Army HQ Northern Command Application Fees
|General, OBC, EWS||0/-|
Army HQ Northern Command Recruitment Age Limit
Date of Birth filled by the candidate in the Army HQ Northern Command online application form and the same recorded in the Matriculation/ Higher Examination Certificate will be accepted by the HQ Northern Command / HO 71 Sub Area (Ministry of Defence) for determining the age and no subsequent request for change will be considered or granted. The age limit for Army HQ Northern Command is;
- Minimum Age Required :- 18 Years
- Maximum Age Limit :- 25 Years
- Age Limit as on :- 04 August 2023
- Calculate Your Age- Use Age Calculator
Additional Age Relaxation as per Government Rules.
#Government Jobs for You
- CGPDTM Patent Examiner Recruitment
- Indian Coast Guard Kolkata Recruitment
- India Post Office Messenger Recruitment
- Rajasthan High Court JPA Recruitment
- Cochin Shipyard Workmen Recruitment
Army HQ Northern Command Vacancy 2023
|Messenger||02 (UR-1, OBC-1)||Rs. 18,000/- to 56,900/-|
Army HQ Northern Command Recruitment Eligibility Criteria
- Matriculation pass or equivalent from a recognised Board/ Institute.
Read the Official Notification for More Details.
Army HQ Northern Command Recruitment Selection Process
- Physical/ Practical Test
- Written Exam
- Document Verification
- Medical Fitness Test
Physical/ Practical Test
- The Board of Officers will be detailed to conduct physical and practical tests.
- No separate marks will be allowed for the practical / physical test as these will be only of `Qualifying’ nature.
- Selection to Group ‘C’ posts will be made solely based on marks obtained by the applicants in the written test subject to qualifying in the practical / trade/ physical tests, as applicable.
- The written test will form overall merit.
- The written test will comprise of four parts as per the details mentioned below.
- The Question-Paper-cum-Answer Sheet of Written Test will be bilingual i.e. in English and Hindi.
- Syllabus for Messenger will be commensurable to education standard of 10th Class or Equivalent.
- Negative Marking: 0.25 Marks
- Time Duration: 02 Hours
|Part-IV||General Awareness (including trade specific questions)||50||50|
Part-I: General Intelligence
Part-I of the exam will assess the candidates’ general intelligence, covering both verbal and nonverbal aspects. The questions will evaluate various cognitive abilities, including analysis, identifying similarities and differences, spatial visualization, problem-solving, judgment, decision-making, visual memory, observation skills, understanding relationship concepts, verbal and figure classification, arithmetical number series and non-verbal series, among others. Additionally, there will be questions designed to test the candidates’ ability to work with abstract ideas, symbols, arithmetical computations, and other analytical functions.
Part-II: English Language
Part-II focuses on testing the candidates’ proficiency in the English language. This section will assess their understanding of English, including vocabulary, grammar, sentence structure, synonyms, antonyms and the appropriate usage of words. Furthermore, the candidates’ writing ability will also be evaluated in this part.
Part-III: Numerical Aptitude
In Part-III, candidates will be tested on their numerical aptitude. The questions will cover topics related to the Number System, Computation of Whole Numbers, Decimals and Fractions. Additionally, candidates will be assessed on their understanding of the relationships between numbers, fundamental arithmetical operations, percentage calculations, ratios and proportions, averages, time and distance, ratio and time, time and work and other relevant topics.
Part-IV: General Awareness
Part-IV aims to evaluate the candidates general awareness of the environment around them and its practical application to society. The questions in this section will cover a wide range of topics, including current events, everyday observations, knowledge about India and its neighboring countries, sports, history, culture, geography, economic scene, general polity (including the Indian Constitution), scientific research and more. Importantly, these questions will not require specialized knowledge in any particular discipline, ensuring a fair assessment of general awareness.
HQ Northern Command / HO 71 Sub Area Postal Address
POSTAL ADDRESS: “The Presiding Officer, Col Nikhil Madhav Khanzode, Commanding Officer, 135 (I) Wksp EME (Sig Gp), PIN-906135, C/o 56 APO”
Candidates should submit their application form along with self-attested copies of necessary documents at the following address before or on the last date of application through offline mode only (Speed /Registered / Ordinary Post Only). Application received after the last date (04 August 2023) or applications incomplete in any respect will not be considered.
Required Documents to be Attached with the Application Form
Copies of the following certificates should be sent along with the application. The original documents /Certificates should not be sent along with application
- Educational and Professional qualification certificates.
- Caste Certificate, if candidate belong to reserved category.
- Domicile Certificate & Residential Certificate.
- Copy of Birth Certificate/ Age Proof.
- Self-attested photocopy of Aadhar Card.
- Experience Certificate, if applicable.
- Candidates will enclose a Self Addressed Envelope, affixing Postal Stamps of Rs. 45/ alongwith the application.
- Attach other necessary documents with the application form.
General Conditions & Instructions
Interested candidates should send their applications as per format attached and properly sealed in an envelope to subscribe the words “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF ” ______” ALONGWITH SELF AND FATHER’ / MOTHER’S NAME” on the top of envelope.
- Fill all the columns of the application yourself, In plain and Capital letters.
- The application can be filled by the candidates either in English or Hindi.
- Separate application for each post should be applied. One candidate shall apply only one application.
- The date of written test / skill or trade test/ Interview (as applicable) will be intimated to eligible candidates separately.
- No cutting or over harvesting in the Army HQ Northern Command application form.
- Incomplete, incorrect, wrongly filled, over writing, without signature, without photograph Army HQ Northern Command application will be rejected.
- This HQ Northern Command / HO 71 Sub Area (Ministry of Defence) office shall not be responsible for any kind of postal delay.
- The candidates must write their name, date of birth, father’s name and mother’s name strictly as given in the matriculation certificate otherwise their candidature be cancelled as and when it comes into the notice of the HQ Northern Command / HO 71 Sub Area (Ministry of Defence).
- The details of eligibility, qualifications, terms and conditions, necessary documents. application format, syllabus etc. are available in the HQ Northern Command / HO 71 Sub Area (Ministry of Defence) Official website.
For any Clarification / Assistance, Candidates may Contact:-
- Contact No.: —
- Telegram Channel: Join Now
Note: Misbehaviour in call or email can lead to legal action against you.
Army HQ Northern Command Notice & Link
Join Telegram for Govt Jobs