Army HQ Southern Command Pune Recruitment 2022 | Application Form
Updated :- 30 April 2022
Indian Army HQ Southern Command, Pune invites applications from candidates who have respective qualification to fill 58 vacancies of Safaiwala, Safaiwali, Driver Ordinary Grade & Lower Division Clerk (LDC) post through “Army HQ Southern Command Pune Recruitment 2022 Notification” from 30 April 2022 to 13 June 2022. The candidates who want to get this opportunity can apply through offline mode.
Before applying, the candidate should read the information given here and the official notification issued by the Indian Army HQ Southern Command, Pune. All important links are provided at the end of this article.
Onlineforms.in wish you a bright future.
Indian Army HQ Southern Command, Pune
Army HQ Southern Command Group C Vacancy 2022 Offline Form
Army HQ Southern Command Pune Recruitment 2022
- Application Form Start :- 30 April 2022
- Form Submission Last Date :- 13 June 2022
- Download Offline Form :-
₹ 20Free (OnlineForms.in)
- Application Form Source :- www.vacancyform.org
- For Further Process :- Stay Connected to Official Website/ Newspaper.
- For Upcoming Updates :- Join Telegram
- General, OBC, EWS Candidates Fee : 100/-
- SC, ST Candidates Fee : 0/-
- All candidates must enclose self addressed Envelope and fee in the form of Postal order of Rs 100/- in favour of “Commandant, Command Hospital (SC), Pune”
- Minimum Age Required : 18 Years
- Maximum Age Limits : 25 Years
- Age Limit as on : 13 June 2022
- Additional Age Relaxation as per Rules.
Army HQ Southern Command Vacancy :: 58
|Safaiwali||46 (UR-20, SC-09, ST-03, OBC-07, EWS-07)||Rs 18,000-56,900/-|
|Safaiwala||01 (UR)||Rs 18,000-56,900/-|
|Driver Ordinary Grade||02 (UR-01, OBC-01)||Rs 19,900-63,200/-|
|Lower Division Clerk (LDC)||09 (UR-06, SC-01, OBC-01, EWS-01)||Rs 19,900-63,200/-|
HQ Southern Command Group C Eligibility
- Matriculation pass or equivalent qualification from recognized Board.
Driver Ordinary Grade:
- Matriculation pass from recognized Board.
- Must possess the Civilian Driving license for heavy vehicles and have two years experience of driving such vehicles
Lower Division Clerk (LDC):
- 12th Class or equivalent qualification from a recognized board or University.
- English typing @ 35 wpm on computer Or Hindi typing @ 35 wpm on computer
- (35 words per minute and 30 words per minute corresponding to 10500/9000 KDPH on an average of 5 key depressions for each word.)
- For more details read the official notification.
HQ Southern Command Group C Selection Process
- Written Exam
- Skill Test/ Trade Test
- Document Verification
- Medical Test
- Job Location: Selected Candidate can be posted anywhere in any AMC unit under HQ Southern Command.
The candidates will be put through a selection process. Selection will be made as per existing Government Rules& regulations and selection will be made strictly on the basis of merit in the written exams and qualifying in the skill/trade test if any.
HQ Southern Command Group C Written Exam
|Paper –I||General Intelligence & Reasoning||25||25|
|Paper –II||General Awareness||50||50|
|Paper –III||General English||50||50|
|Paper -IV||Numerical Aptitude||25||25|
About Examination Paper:
- Paper Type: Objective Multiple Choice Type
- Time Duration: 2 Hours
- Negative Marking: There may be negative marking also.
- Place and date of exam: will be intimated later.
- The question papers of the Written Test will be bilingual i.e English & Hindi. However, the question on the portion of English Language subject will be in English only.
- The question will be of 12th standard for the post of (LDC) and of 10th standard for the post of (Safaiwali, Driver Ord Gde).
Army HQ Southern Command Postal Address
- Postal Address: “The Presiding Officer BOO-V, HQ Southern Command C/o. Command Hospital (SC) Pune Cantonment, Wanwadi PIN : 411040 (Maharashtra) “
- Candidates should reach their application form along with self-attested copies of necessary documents at the following address before or on the last date of application by Registered Post or Speed Post Only.
Required Documents To Be Attached With The Application Form
Copies of the following certificates should be sent along with the application. Original certificates should not be sent with the application.
- Educational and professional qualification certificates.
- Birth certificate (Educational Certificate).
- Caste Certificate, if you belong to reserved category.
- Copy of Experience Certificate, if Any.
- Copy of Aadhar Card/ Any ID proof.
- Copy of Residence Certificate/ Domicile Certificate.
- Original Bank Draft/ Postal Order of Rs 100/-.
- Three recent passport size photos.
- All candidates must enclose self addressed Envelope.
- Attach other necessary documents with the application form.
General Conditions & Instructions
- The candidates must clearly super scribe “Application for the post of ————— on the top of the Envelope and Category ——– in Capital letter. The reserved category candidate should also write their category on the left hand corner of the envelope.
- Fill all the columns of the application yourself, In plain and Capital letters.
- No cutting or over harvesting in the application.
- Incomplete, incorrect, wrongly filled, over writing, without signature, without photograph application will be rejected.
- The application can be filled by the candidates either in English/Hindi.
- Candidates who are applying for more than one post should pay the prescribed fees separately and are required to fill up separate application for each post.
- No boarding or lodging/expense on travelling for any post will be provided. Candidates must make their own arrangement.
- No correspondence will be entertained from the candidates regarding postal delays, short-listing, and reasons for not being called for Written Test, Skill Test.
- Experience, age and qualification will be reckoned as on the last date of submission of application.
- This office shall not be responsible for any kind of postal delay.
- Unit will not be responsible for any injury which may occur during the written/physical/Trade test.
Offline Form Kaise Bhare
Join Our Telegram Group