Army HQ Southern Command Signals Recruitment 2023 Apply for CSBO, MTS, Cook & Others
Updated :- 08 April 2023
Headquarters Southern Command Signal Regiment, Pune (Maharashtra) invites applications to fill 78 vacancies of CSBO Grade-II, MTS, Cook, Carpenter, Equipment Repairer, Washerman. Tailor through HQ Southern Command Signals Recruitment 2023 Notification. The candidates who want to get this opportunity can apply through offline mode.
Before applying, the candidate should read the information given here and the HQ Southern Command Signals Recruitment 2023 official notification issued by the Headquarters Southern Command Signal Regiment, Pune (Maharashtra). All important links are provided at the end of this article.
HQ Southern Command Group C Vacancy 2023 Notification
HQ Southern Command Signals Recruitment 2023 :- Headquarters Southern Command Signal Regiment, Pune (Maharashtra) has recently released the notification for the MTS, Cook, Carpenter, Equipment Repairer, Washerman. Tailor and CSBO Grade-II (Civilian Switch Board Operator) . Its official notice has been issued in April 2023 and information about the posts has been given in it.
Interested and eligible candidates can apply for MTS, Cook, Carpenter, Equipment Repairer, Washerman. Tailor and CSBO Grade-II (Civilian Switch Board Operator) . Candidates can apply from the official website of Headquarters Southern Command Signal Regiment, Pune (Maharashtra). All the information related to the HQ Southern Command Group C Job Notification 2023 is given on this page. For more details read official notification or visit official website.
Onlineforms.in wish you a bright future.
Headquarters Southern Command Signal Regiment, Pune (Maharashtra)
HQ Southern Command Signals Recruitment 2023 Offline Form
HQ Southern Command Recruitment Overview
|Department/ Organization||Headquarters Southern Command Signal Regiment, Pune (Maharashtra)|
|Advertisement No.||444365/Rect Civs/2023|
|Post Name||MTS, Cook, Carpenter, Equipment Repairer, Washerman. Tailor and CSBO Grade-II (Civilian Switch Board Operator)|
|Vacancy||78 (All India)|
|Article Category||Defence Jobs|
|Salary||Rs 18,000-69,100/- (Post Wise)|
|Application Mode||Offline Form|
HQ Southern Command Recruitment Important Date
The important dates related to HQ Southern Command Group C Recruitment have been provided in the table below.
|Recruitment Process||Other Post|
|For CSBO Post Apply Date||08 April to 07 May 2023|
|For Other Post Apply Date||01-30 April 2023|
|Exam Schedule||As per Schedule|
|Download Admit Card||Before Exam|
|For Upcoming Updates||Join Telegram Channel|
|General, OBC, EWS Category||0/-|
|SC, ST Category||0/-|
HQ Southern Command Group C Age Limit
Date of Birth filled by the candidate in the HQ Southern Command Group C online application form and the same recorded in the Matriculation/ Higher Examination Certificate will be accepted by the Headquarters Southern Command Signal Regiment, Pune (Maharashtra) for determining the age and no subsequent request for change will be considered or granted. The age limit for HQ Southern Command Group C is;
- Minimum Age Required :- 18 Years
- Maximum Age Limit :- 25 Years
- Age Limit as on :- Last Date of Application Form
- Calculate Your Age- Use Age Calculator
Additional Age Relaxation as per Government Orders.
|Schedule Caste (SC)/ Schedule Tribes (ST)||Five Years|
|Other Backward Class (OBC)||Three Years|
|Persons with Disabilities (PwD)||UR-10, OBC-13, SC/ST-15 Years|
|Ex-Servicemen||Military Service + 3 Years|
|Departmental Employees with three years continuous service||UR-40, OBC-43, SC/ST-45 Years|
#Government Jobs for You
- NPCIL Executive Trainee Recruitment
- CRPF Constable GD Recruitment
- SSC CGL 7500 Post Online Form
- Haryana Kaushal Rojgar Nigam Recruitment
- Army HQ Dakshin Bharat Area Recruitment
HQ Southern Command Group C Vacancy 2023
|CSBO Grade-II (Civilian Switch Board Operator)||53||Rs. 21,700-69,100/-|
|MTS (Messenger)||05||Rs. 18,000-56,900/-|
|MTS (Safaiwala)||04||Rs. 18,000-56,900/-|
|Equipment Repairer||01||Rs. 18,000-56,900/-|
HQ Southern Command Group C Eligibility Criteria
CSBO Grade-II (Civilian Switch Board Operator)
- Candidates should have passed Matric / equivalent from recognized Board.
- Proficiency in handling Private Branch Exchange (PBX) board. (Experience Certificate to be provided)
- Candidates should have passed Matric / equivalent from recognized Board.
- Desirable: Conversant with the duties of respective trade with one-year experience in the trade.
For details read the official notification.
HQ Southern Command Signals Recruitment Selection Process
Written Exam: A written test of 100 marks will be held which will have questions of the level of Class 10th. Questions included will be of (i) General Intelligence & Reasoning, (ii) General Awareness, (iii) English and (iv) Mathematics (Numerical Aptitude).
Question Paper: The format of question paper will be objective ie Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ) only. The question paper will be bilingual i.e. English and Hindi. However, the question of ‘English’ section will be in English language only. No extra weightage will be given for additional/extra or higher qualification for recruitment
Skill Test: Candidates appearing for written test would also be subjected to practical skill/trade test whichever applicable. The skill test will be of qualifying in nature and carries no separate marks. Selection will be made strictly on the basis of merit of written test subject to candidate qualifying in the skill test.
Exam Date & Admit Card: Shortlisted candidates would be intimated the date, time and venue for conduct of written examination, skill/trade test. Only candidates who receive the call letter are required to appear for the examination along with the call letter received. The date of written and skill test will be intimated to eligible applicants only. This department is not responsible for any postal delay that may occur.
Exam City: The written test and skill/trade test would be held at Pune, Maharashtra. Candidates should come prepared to stay for two three days for completion of the recruitment process. Candidates have to make their own arrangements for boarding/lodging during the period of stay. No travelling allowance (TA)/ dearness allowance (DA) would be paid to the candidates called for the examination.
HQ Southern Command Pune Postal Address
Postal Address: The Officer-in-Charge, Southern Command Signal Regiment, Pune (Maharashtra), PIN – 411001’
Candidates should submit their application form along with self-attested copies of necessary documents at the following address before or on the last date of application through offline mode only (By Speed Post/ Registered Post/ Ordinary Post Only). Application received after the last date (30 April 2023) or applications incomplete in any respect will not be considered.
Required Documents to be Attached with the Application Form
Copies of the following certificates should be sent along with the application. Original certificates should not be sent with the application.
- Educational and Professional qualification certificates.
- Caste Certificate, if candidate belong to reserved category.
- Copy of Birth Certificate
- Domicile Certificate & Residential Certificate.
- A Copy Aadhaar Card.
- Copy of Experience Certificate, if any.
- Two self-addressed envelopes (minimum 12 x 24 cms) duly affixed with postage stamp of Rs 25/- on each envelope
- Two latest Passport Size Photo without headgear or eyewear.
- No Objection Certificate from present employer (if the applicant is already a Govt servant).
- Attach other necessary documents with the application form.
General Conditions & Instructions
Interested candidates should send their applications as per format attached and properly sealed in an envelope to subscribe the words “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF ________, (write the name of post which applying for) and Category ______(SC/ST/OBC/UR/EWS/ESM) on left side on the top of envelope.
- Fill all the columns of the application yourself, In plain and Capital letters.
- The application can be filled by the candidates either in English or Hindi.
- Separate application for each post should be applied.
- The date of written test / skill test will be intimated to eligible candidates separately.
- No cutting or over harvesting in the HQ Southern Command Group C application form.
- Incomplete, incorrect, wrongly filled, over writing, without signature, without photograph HQ Southern Command Group C application will be rejected.
- This Headquarters Southern Command Signal Regiment, Pune (Maharashtra) office shall not be responsible for any kind of postal delay.
- The candidates must write their name, date of birth, father’s name and mother’s name strictly as given in the matriculation certificate otherwise their candidature be cancelled as and when it comes into the notice of the Headquarters Southern Command Signal Regiment, Pune (Maharashtra).
- The details of eligibility, qualifications, terms and conditions, necessary documents. application format, syllabus etc. are available in the Headquarters Southern Command Signal Regiment, Pune (Maharashtra) Official website.
- No TA/DA is admissible. Duration of each test can be 02 to 05 days or more, Candidates will make own arrangement for lodging/boarding during the test.
HQ Southern Command Official Notice & Link
CSBO | Other Post
CSBO Notification | Other Post
Upcoming Govt Job News
Join Telegram Channel
Govt Jobs Available