TITLE :- Army Recruiting Office MTS Recruitment 2021 (Nagpur ARO)
POST UPDATE :- 17 April 2021
SHORT INFO :- “Army Recruitment Office” has invited applications from desirous citizens to fill the vacant posts through “Army Recruiting Office MTS Recruitment 2021”. Whatever candidates want to get the opportunity of service through the department. That eligible candidate can apply.
Before applying, the candidate should read the information given here and the official notification issued by the department. All important links are provided at the end of this article.
Onlineforms.in wish you a bright future.
Army Recruitment Office (Nagpur ARO)
Recruitment Of Civilian Group ‘C’
Army Recruiting Office MTS Recruitment 2021
- Application Submission Last Date :- 10 May 2021
- Vacancy Published : Employment Newspaper 17-23 April 2021
- Further Process :- Please stay connected with the official website.
- All Category Candidates Fee :- 0/-
AGE LIMITS AS ON 10 MAY 2021
- Minimum Age Required : 18 Years
- Maximum Age Limits : 25 Years
- Extra Age Relaxation as Per Rules.
- Candidates Should Have Passed Matriculation or Equivalent from any recognized Board.
- For More Information, Please Read The Official Notification.
VACANCY DETAILS & TOTAL POST 02
- (1) Screening (2) Written Test (3) Medical Test (4) Interview
APPLICATION SENDING ADDRESS
POSTAL ADDRESS :- The Director Recruiting, Army
Recruiting Office, Nagpur, Opposite Railway Station, Nagpur – 440001 [MH]
- Candidates should reach their application form along with self-attested copies of necessary documents at the following address before or on the last date of application By Post Only.
DOCUMENTS TO BE ATTACHED WITH THE APPLICATION
Self-attested copies of the following certificates should be sent along with the application. Original certificates should not be sent with the application.
- Educational and professional qualification certificate.
- Date of birth certificate (Mark sheet Copy).
- Copy of Employment Registration Card. If Any
- Copy of Experience Certificate. If the candidate has.
- Character and Residence Certificate.
- One self-written address envelope. Which has a postage of 10/- rupees.
- Passport size Photo duly attested by a Gazetted Officer.
GENERAL CONDITIONS AND INSTRUCTIONS
- The applicant should write the Application for the Post Of “Multi Tasking Staff”
- Fill all the columns of the application yourself, in English in plain and capital letters.
- No cutting or over harvesting in the application.
- Applicants for recruitment have to come at their own risk and expenses.
Note:- Go to the official website for more information and we will not be responsible for any errors.