TITLE :- Army Recruiting Office MTS Recruitment 2021
POST UPDATE :- 07 March 2021
SHORT INFO :- “Army Recruitment Office (Visakhapatnam/ Tiruchirappalli)” has invited applications from desirous citizens to fill the vacant posts through “Army Recruiting Office MTS Recruitment 2021”. Whatever candidates want to get the opportunity of service through the department. That eligible candidate can apply.
Before applying, the candidate should read the information given here and the official notification issued by the department. All important links are provided at the end of this article.
Onlineforms.in wish you a bright future.
Army Recruitment Office (Visakhapatnam/ Tiruchirappalli)
Recruitment Of Civilian Group C Post
Army Recruiting Office MTS Recruitment 2021
- Application Submission Last Date :- 05 April 2021
- Vacancy Published : Employment Newspaper 06-12 March 2021
- Further Process :- Please stay connected with the official website.
- All Category Candidates Fee :- 0/-
AGE LIMITS AS ON 05 APRIL 2021
- Minimum Age Required : 18 Years
- Maximum Age Limits : 25 Years
- Extra Age Relaxation as Per Rules.
- Candidates Should Have Passed Matriculation or Equivalent from any recognized Board.
- For More Information, Please Read The Official Notification.
VACANCY DETAILS & TOTAL POST 03
|Post Name||Rectt. Office||Advt. No.||Vacancy||Salary|
|Multi Tasking Staff |
|Visakhapatnam||43/62||01 (OBC)||Rs. 18000-56900/-|
APPLICATION SENDING ADDRESS
ADDRESS (VISAKHAPATNAM) :- The Director Recruiting, Army Recruiting Office, Station Road, Visakhapatnam-530004
ADDRESS (TIRUCHIRAPPALLI) :- The Director Recruiting, Army Recruiting Office, Garuda Lines, Tiruchirappalli-620001
- Candidates should reach their application form along with self-attested copies of necessary documents at the following address before or on the last date of application By Post Only.
DOCUMENTS TO BE ATTACHED WITH THE APPLICATION
Self-attested copies of the following certificates should be sent along with the application. Original certificates should not be sent with the application.
- Educational and professional qualification certificate.
- Date of birth certificate (Mark sheet Copy).
- Caste Certificate. If you belong to the reserved category.
- Copy of Experience Certificate. If the candidate has.
- Character and Residence Certificate (which is not more than one year old.)
- 2 self-written address envelope. Which has a postage of 30/- rupees.
- 4 Passport size Photo.
GENERAL CONDITIONS AND INSTRUCTIONS
- The applicant should write the Application for the Post Of “Multi Tasking Staff”
- Fill all the columns of the application yourself, in English in plain and capital letters.
- No cutting or over harvesting in the application.
- Applicants for recruitment have to come at their own risk and expenses.
- For more information, See Employment News of 06 March 2021.
Note:- Go to the official website for more information and we will not be responsible for any errors.