Army Selection Centre East Allahabad Offline Form 2022
Updated :- 16 April 2022
Selection Centre East, Allahabad (UP) invites applications from candidates who have respective qualification to fill 19 vacancies of Group C Post through “Army Selection Centre East Allahabad Vacancy 2022 Notification” from 16 April 2022 to 06 May 2022. The candidates who want to get this opportunity can apply through offline mode
Before applying, candidates should read the information given here and the official notification issued by Selection Centre East, Allahabad (UP). All the important links are given at the end of this article.
Selection Centre East, Allahabad (UP)
Selection Centre East Allahabad Recruitment 2022
Army Selection Centre East Allahabad Vacancy 2022
- Application Form Start : 16 April 2022
- Application Form Submission Last Date :- 06 May 2022
- Download Application Form :
- Further Process: Stay connected with the official website/ Newspapers.
- Upcoming Govt. Job Updates : Join Telegram Group
- UR, OBC, EWS Candidates Fee :- 0/-
- SC, ST Candidates Fee :- 0/-
Army Selection Centre Group C Age Limit
- Minimum Age Required : 18 Years
- Maximum Age Limit : 25 Years
- Age Limit as on : 06 May 2022
- Additional Age Relaxation As Per Rules.
Army Selection Centre Group C Eligibility
- 12th Class pass or equivalent from a recognized Board or University
- Dictation : 10 minutes @ 80 words per minute, Transcription : 50 minutes (English), 65 minutes (Hindi) on computer
- Candidates should have Matriculation or ITI Pass certificate from a recognized Institute.
Mess Waiter/ Messenger/ Watchman/ Gardener/ Housekeeper:
- Candidates should have Matriculation pass from a recognized board.
- Read the official notification for more details.
Army Selection Centre East Allahabad Vacancy :: 19
|Stenographer Grade-II||04||Rs 25,500-81,100/-|
|Room Orderly||05||Rs 18,000-56,900/-|
|Mess Waiter||01||Rs 18,000-56,900/-|
- Written Test
- Trade Test/ Skill Test
- Document Verification
- Medical Test
Selection Centre East Allahabad Postal Address
POSTAL ADDRESS :- “Selection Centre East, Allahabad, Cariappa Rd, Canton, Civil Lines, Prayagraj, Uttar Pradesh- 211001”.
Documents at this address, including self-attested copies, should be sent by Registered / Speed / Ordinary Post on or before the last date .
Required Documents for Submit Application Form
Self-attested copies of the following certificates should be sent along with the application. Original certificates should not be sent with the application.
- All Educational and Technical qualification certificate.
- Birth certificate. (Educational Certificate)
- Caste certificate, if you belong to reserved category.
- Copy of Experience Certificate. if any.
- Copy of Aadhar Card/ Any other ID proof.
- A self addressed envelope with Rs 25/- portal stamp.
- Attach other necessary documents with the application form.
General Conditions And Instructions
- The candidates must clearly super scribe “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF_______ CATEGORY_______” on the top of the envelope in Capital letters.
- Candidates appearing for written test and skill test will travel on their own expenses.
- No cutting or mistakes in the application.
- No candidate will send more than one application for the same post.
- One envelope should contain one application for one post only.
- Selected candidates will be subject to all India Service liability.
- The Appointing Authority has the right to reject any application without assigning any reason
Offline Form Kaise Bhare
Join Telegram Group