ARO Trivandrum MTS Recruitment 2021 Application Form
Updated :- 20 November 2021
Army Recruiting Office, Trivandrum has invited applications from candidates having 10th pass for filling vacancy of Multi Tasking Staff (MTS) through “ARO Trivandrum MTS Recruitment 2021”. Any candidate who wants to get the opportunity of service through the department. They can send the application form through offline medium (By Post) from 20 November to 10 December 2021.
Before applying, candidates should read the information given here and the official notification issued by Army Recruiting Office, Trivandrum. All the important links are given at the end of this article.
OnlineForms.in wish you a bright future.
Army Recruiting Office, Trivandrum
ARO Trivandrum Multi Tasking Staff Vacancy 2021
ARO Trivandrum MTS Recruitment 2021
- Application Form Start : 20 November 2021
- Application Form Submission Last Date :- 10 December 2021
- Download Application Form :
- Further Process: Stay connected with the official website/ Newspaper.
- Source :- 20-26 November 2021, Employment Newspaper
- Notice No. :- EN 34/46.
- UR, OBC, EWS Candidates Fee :- 0/-
- SC, ST Candidates Fee :- 0/-
ARO TRIVANDRUM MTS AGE LIMIT
- Minimum Age Required : 18 Years
- Maximum Age Limit: 25 Years
- Age Will Be Calculated As Per : 10 December 2021
- Additional Age Relaxation As Per Rules.
ARO TRIVANDRUM MTS ELIGIBILITY
- Candidates should have passed Matriculation or equivalent from a recognized board.
- Read the official notification for more details.
ARO TRIVANDRUM MTS VACANCY DETAILS :: 01
|Multi Tasking Staff (MTS- Safaiwala)||01-UR||Rs 18,000-56,900/-|
- Physical Test
- Written Exam
- Skill Test/ Interview
- Medical Exam
- Final Merit List
Dates of examinations will be intimated to the eligible candidates later on. All tests and interview will be carried out at Army Recruiting Office Trivandrum, Thirumala PO, Trivandrum-695006.
ARO TRIVANDRUM POSTAL ADDRESS
POSTAL ADDRESS :- Army Recruiting Office Trivandrum, Thirumala PO, Trivandrum-695 006
Documents at this address, including self-attested copies, should be sent by Post before the last date.
DOCUMENTS TO BE ATTACHED WITH THE APPLICATION
Self-attested copies of the following certificates should be sent along with the application. Original certificates should not be sent with the application.
- All Educational and professional qualification certificate.
- Birth certificate (Mark sheet ).
- Caste certificate, if you belong to reserved category.
- Character Certificate.
- Copy of your experience certificate. if any.
- Copy of Aadhar Card.
- Two recent passport size colour photographs.
- Medical fitness certificate duly signed by qualified govt medical officer.
- Attach other necessary documents with the application form.
GENERAL CONDITIONS AND INSTRUCTIONS
- Fill all the columns of the application yourself.
- No cutting or mistakes in the application.
- The applications are to be filled by the candidates in English only.
- Age relaxation for SC/ST/OBC applicants is not applicable against unreserved post.
- Shortlisting of candidates for physical/ written/ skill test shall be done on basis of educational qualification and experience as per advertisement.
- No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview.
Join Telegram Group
Note:- Go to the official website for more information and we will not be responsible for any errors.