Bangalore Post Office Recruitment 2022 Application Form
Updated :- 05 September 2022
“Department of Post, Bengaluru” invites applications from candidates who have qualified respective educational qualifications to fill 19 Vacancies of Staff Car Driver (Ordinary Grade) Post through “Bangalore Post Office Recruitment 2022 Notification” from 27 August 2022 to 26 September 2022. The candidates who want to get this opportunity can apply through offline mode.
Bangalore Post Office Driver Notification 2022
Bangalore Post Office Recruitment 2022 :- Department of Post, Bengaluru has recently released the notification for the post of Staff Car Driver (Ordinary Grade) Post. Its official notice has been issued on 27 August 2022 and information about the posts has been given in it.
Interested and eligible candidates can apply online for Bangalore Post Office Recruitment 2022. Candidates can apply from the official website of Department of Post, Bengaluru; https://www.indiapost.gov.in. All the information related to the Bangalore Post Office Recruitment 2022 is given on this page. For more details read official notification or visit official website.
Before applying, candidates should read the information given here and the Bangalore Post Office Recruitment 2022 official notification issued by Department of Post, Bengaluru. All the important links are given at the end of this article.
Onlineforms.in wish you a bright future.
Department of Post, Bengaluru
Post Office Driver Vacancy 2022 Notification
Bangalore Post Office Recruitment 2022
- Application Form Start : 27 August 2022
- Application Submission Last Date :- 26 September 2022 upto 5:00 PM
- Download Offline Form :-
₹ 30/-Free (OnlineForms.in)
- For Upcoming Updates :- Join Telegram Channel
- General, OBC, EWS Candidates Fee :- 0/-
- SC, ST Candidates Fee :- 0/-
Bangalore Post Office Driver Age Limit
- Minimum Age Required : 18 Years
- Maximum Age Limits : 27 Years
- Age Limit as on : 26 September 2022
- Additional Age Relaxation as per Rules.
Bangalore Post Office Driver Qualification
- Candidates should have Pass in 10th standard from a recognized Board or Institute.
- Possession of a valid driving license for light and heavy Motors vehicles. Experience of driving light and heavy Motor vehicle at least 03 years.
- Knowledge of Motor Mechanism (candidate should be able to remove minor defects in vehicle).
- For more details read the official notification.
Govt Job Only for You
- YAS Tripura Junior Physical Instructor Recruitment 2022
- DRDO CEPTAM-10 Online Form 2022
- HSLSA Recruitment 2022
- CIP Ward Attendant & Other Post Online Form 2022
Bangalore Post Office Vacancy 2022
|Staff Car Driver (Ordinary Grade||19||Rs.19, 900-63,200/-|
Bangalore Post Office Driver Selection Process
Selection of Driver shall be made on the basis of driving test to assess their competency to drive light and heavy motor vehicles including knowledge of Motor Mechanisms and ability to remove minor defects in vehicle, Theory Test amongst the candidates possessing the requisite eligibility criteria mentioned above.
The pattern and syllabus of the tests, date and venue of the tests will be intimated separately to the eligible candidates. No intimation will be sent in respect of other applicants who are not eligible.
Bangalore Post Office Postal Address
Postal Address: “The Manager, Mail Motor Service, Bengaluru-560001”
Candidates should reach their application form along with duly attested by Gazetted officer/Self attested copies of necessary documents at the following address before or on the last date of application By offline mode only. (Speed Post/Register Post only)
Documents to be Attached with the Application
Copies of the following certificates should be sent along with the application. Original certificates should not be sent with the application.
- Educational and professional qualification certificates.
- Birth certificate (Matriculation Certificate).
- Caste Certificate, if you belong to reserved category.
- Residence Certificate.
- Copy of Driving Licence and Experience Certificate.
- Aadhar Card/ Any other ID Card.
- Attach other necessary documents with the application form.
General Conditions And Instructions
- The envelope must be clearly super-scribed on the top as “Application for the Post of Driver (Direct Recruitment) at MMS Bengaluru, Category Name_____.
- Fill all the columns of the application yourself, In plain and Capital letters.
- No cutting or over harvesting in the application.
- Candidates should not submit multiple applications for the same post.
- Incomplete, incorrect, wrongly filled, over writing, without signature, without photograph application will be rejected.
- Application without complete information or without requisite document duly attested by Gazetted officer/self-attested will be rejected straight way without any notice or information.
- The details of eligibility, qualifications, terms and conditions, necessary documents. application format, syllabus etc. are available in the Official website of https://www.indiapost.gov.in and also the notice board of the Office of the Manager, Mail Motor Service, Bengaluru-560001.
Bangalore Post Office Official Notice & Link
Join Telegram Group