Bank of India Specialist Officer Recruitment 2022 Apply Online
Updated :- 26 April 2022
Bank of India (BOI) invites applications from candidates who have respective qualification to fill 696 vacancies of Specialist Officer SO post through “Bank of India Specialist Officer Recruitment 2022 Notification” from 26 April 2022 to 10 May 2022. The candidates who want to get this opportunity can apply through online mode.
Before applying, the candidate should read the information given here and the official notification issued by the Bank of India (BOI). All important links are provided at the end of this article.
Onlineforms.in wish you a bright future.
Bank of India (BOI)
BOI Specialist Officer SO Vacancy 2022 Notification
Bank of India Specialist Officer Recruitment 2022
ADVT. NO. 2021-22/3 WWW.ONLINEFORMS.IN
- Online Registration Start :- 26 April 2022
- Registration Last Date :- 10 May 2022
- Fee Payment Last Date :- 10 May 2022
- Exam Date : Notify Soon
- Download Admit Card : Notify Soon
- General, OBC, EWS Candidates Fee : 850/-
- SC, ST, PH Candidates Fee : 175/-
- All candidates can pay the examination fee through the Credit Card, Debit Card, Net Banking fee mode
- Minimum Age Required :- 20 Years (Post Wise)
- Maximum Age Limit :- 38 Year (Post Wise)
- Age Limit as on :- 01 December 2021
- Additional Age Relaxation As Per Rules.
Bank of India Specialist Officer Vacancy :: 696
|Specialist Officer SO (Regular)||594||Check Post Wise Qualification Details|
|Specialist Officer SO (Contract)||102||Check Post Wise Qualification Details|
Bank of India SO Selection Process
- Online Exam
- Personal Interview
- Document Verification
- Medical Test
Bank of India SO Online Exam
|Name of the Test||Max. Marks||Duration|
|English Language||50||Composite Time of 150 Minutes|
|General Awareness with special reference to Banking Industry||25|
|Negative Marking: 1/4th Marks|
How to Fill Bank of India SO Online Form
- Bank of India Specialist Officer Recruitment 2022 Candidate Can Apply Between 26 April 2022 To 10 May 2022.
- Candidate Read the Notification Before Apply the Recruitment Application Form in Bank of India Specialist Officer Recruitment 2022.
- Check and College the All Document – Eligibility, ID Proof, Address Details, Basic Details.
- Ready Scan Document Related to Recruitment Form – Photo, Sign, ID Proof, Etc.
- Before Submit the Application Form Must Check the Preview and All Column Carefully.
- If Candidate Required to Paying the Application Fee Must Submit. If You have Not the Required Application Fees Your Form is Not Completed.
- Take A Print Out of Final Submitted Form.
Join Govt. Job Group