Bank of Maharashtra Generalist Officer Recruitment 2022 | Eligibility, Vacancy, Selection Process
Updated :- 05 February 2022
Bank of Maharashtra invites applications from candidates who have respective qualification to fill 500 vacancies of Generalist Officers Scale II, III post through “Bank of Maharashtra Generalist Officer Recruitment 2022 Notification” from 05 February 2022 to 22 February 2022. The candidates who want to get this opportunity can apply through online mode.
Before applying, the candidate should read the information given here and the official notification issued by the Bank of Maharashtra. All important links are provided at the end of this article.
Onlineforms.in wish you a bright future.
Bank of Maharashtra
Maharashtra Bank Generalist Officer Vacancy 2022 Notification
Bank of Maharashtra Generalist Officer Recruitment 2022
- Online Registration Start :- 05 February 2022
- Registration Last Date :- 22 February 2022
- Complete Application Form : 22 February 2022
- Exam Date :- 12 March 2022
- Download Admit Card :- Notified Soon
- For Upcoming Updates :- Join our Telegram Channel
- General, OBC, EWS Candidates Fee: 1180/-
- SC, ST Candidates Fee : 118/-
- PH, Female Candidates Fee : 0/-
FEE PAYMENT MODE
- All candidates can pay the examination fee through the Credit Card, Debit Card, Net Banking, fee mode.
- Minimum Age Required :- 25 Years
- Maximum Age Limit :- 35 Years (Scale II)
- Maximum Age Limit :- 38 Years (Scale II)
- Age Limit as on :- 31 December 2021
- Additional Age Relaxation As Per Rules.
GENERALIST OFFICER ELIGIBILITY
- Generalist Officers in Scale II:
- Candidates must have Bachelor Degree in Any Stream with Minimum 60% Aggregate Marks of All Semester/ Year (SC / ST / OBC / PH : 55% Marks) with 03 Year Experience.
- Generalist Officers in Scale III:
- Candidates must have Bachelor Degree in Any Stream with Minimum 60% Aggregate Marks of All Semester/ Year (SC / ST / OBC / PH : 55% Marks) with 05 Year Experience.
- For more information read the official notification.
BANK OF MAHARASHTRA GENERALIST OFFICER VACANCY:: 500
|Generalist Officer Scale-II||162||108||40||60||30||400|
|Generalist Officer Scale-III||100||27||10||15||07||100|
- Written Exam
- Document Verification
GENERALIST OFFICER WRITTEN EXAM
|Name of Test||Questions||Marks||Duration|
|Quantitative Aptitude||20||15 Minutes|
|Reasoning Ability||20||15 Minutes|
|Professional Knowledge||90||75 Minutes|
HOW TO FILL ONLINE FORM
- Bank of Maharashtra Generalist Officer Recruitment 2022 Candidate Can Apply Between 05 February 2022 to 22 February 2022.
- Candidate Read the Notification Before Apply the Recruitment Application Form in Bank of Maharashtra Generalist Officer Recruitment 2022.
- Check and College the All Document – Eligibility, ID Proof, Address Details, Basic Details.
- Ready Scan Document Related to Recruitment Form – Photo, Sign, ID Proof, Etc.
- Before Submit the Application Form Must Check the Preview and All Column Carefully.
- If Candidate Required to Paying the Application Fee Must Submit. If You have Not the Required Application Fees Your Form is Not Completed.
- Take A Print Out of Final Submitted Form.
Join Telegram Group