BECIL Delhi AIIMS Recruitment 2023 Apply Online for DEO, Radiographer & Others
Updated :- 31 March 2023
All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS) invites applications to fill 155 vacancies of Data Entry Operator, Patient Care Manager, Patient Care Coordinator, Radiographer, and Medical Lab Technologist through BECIL Delhi AIIMS Recruitment 2023 Notification from 29 March 2023 to 12 April 2023. The candidates who want to get this opportunity can apply through online mode.
Before applying, the candidate should read the information given here and the BECIL Delhi AIIMS Recruitment 2023 official notification issued by the All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS). All important links are provided at the end of this article.
Delhi AIIMS Vacancy 2023 Notification
Delhi AIIMS Notification 2023 :- All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS) has recently released the notification for the Data Entry Operator, Patient Care Manager, Patient Care Coordinator, Radiographer, and Medical Lab Technologist. Its official notice has been issued in March 2023 and information about the posts has been given in it.
Interested and eligible candidates can apply online for Delhi AIIMS Vacancy 2023. Candidates can apply from the official website of All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS). All the information related to the Delhi AIIMS Job Notification 2023 is given on this page. For more details read official notification or visit official website.
Onlineforms.in wish you a bright future.
All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS)
BECIL Delhi AIIMS Recruitment 2023 Online Form
BECIL Delhi AIIMS Recruitment 2023 Overview
|Department/ Organization||All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS)|
|Post Name||Data Entry Operator, Patient Care Manager, Patient Care Coordinator, Radiographer, and Medical Lab Technologist|
|Salary||Rs. 20,202 to 30,000/- (Post Wise)|
|Application Mode||Online Form|
Delhi AIIMS Recruitment Important Date
The important dates related to Delhi AIIMS recruitment have been provided in the table below.
|Application Form Start||29 March 2023|
|Online Registration Last Date||12 April 2023|
|Fee Payment Last Date||12 April 2023|
|Exam Date||Notify Soon|
|Download Admit Card||Before Exam|
|For Upcoming Updates||Join Telegram Channel
After ensuring the correctness of the details in the BECIL Delhi AIIMS Recruitment 2023 application form, candidates are required to pay the Data Entry Operator, Patient Care Manager, Patient Care Coordinator, Radiographer, and Medical Lab Technologist application fee through the payment gateway on the All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS) website integrated with the online application. Online fee payment through Net Banking or debit / credit card will be available upto 12 April 2023 at 23.59 hrs.
|Category Name||Application Fee|
|General, OBC||885/- (Rs. 590/- extra for every additional post applied)|
|Women, Ex-Serviceman||885/- (Rs. 590/- extra for every additional post applied)|
|SC, ST, PH, EWS||531/- (Rs. 354/- extra for every additional post applied)|
The BECIL Delhi AIIMS Recruitment 2023 fee payment can be made by using Debit card, Credit card and Net Banking etc by providing information as per the instructions on the your computer screen.
BECIL Delhi AIIMS Recruitment Age Limit
Date of Birth filled by the candidate in the Delhi AIIMS online application form and the same recorded in the Matriculation or equivalent/ Birth certificate will be accepted by the All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS) for determining the age and no subsequent request for change will be considered or granted. The age limit for Delhi AIIMS is;
- Minimum Age Required :- 18 Years
- Maximum Age Limit :- Post Wise
- Age Limit as on :- 12 April 2023
- Calculate Your Age- Use Age Calculator
Additional Age Relaxation as per Government Rules.
#Government Jobs for You
- NFL Various Post Recruitment
- Oil India Recruitment
- Haryana Roadways Apprentice Recruitment
- RBI Driver Recruitment
- CRPF Constable Recruitment
Delhi AIIMS Vacancy 2023
|Data Entry Operator (DEO)||50||Rs.20,202/-|
|Patient Care Manager (PCM)||10||Rs.30,000/-|
|Patient Care Coordinator||25||Rs.21,970/-|
|Medical Lab Technologist||20||Rs.21,970/-|
BECIL Delhi AIIMS Recruitment Eligibility Criteria
Data Entry Operator
- Candidates should have passed class 12th from any recognized Board.
- Well conversant with computer packages namely Windows, i.e. Word, Excel course of DOEACC or equivalent.
- Good working knowledge of Computer and internet/E-mail.
- Typing speed of more than 35 words per minutes in English on Computer.
- Age Limit: 45 Years
Patient Care Manager (PCM)
- Bachelor’s Degree in Life Sciences with full time Post Graduate Qualification in Hospital (or Healthcare) Management.
- At least one year experience in a hospital after acquisition of the aforementioned qualifications.
- Age Limit: 40 Years
Patient Care Coordinator
- Full time Bachelor’s Degree in Life Sciences (preferred) or Bachelor’s degree in any field.
- At least one year experience in a hospital after acquisition of the aforementioned qualification.
- Age Limit: 35 Years
- B.Sc. Hons. in Radiography or B.Sc. in Radiography 03 years course from recognized university/Institution.
- Age Limit: 45 Years
Medical Lab Technologist
- Bachelor’s Degree in Medical Laboratory Technologists / Medical Laboratory Science (Physics, Chemistry and Biology / Biotechnology).
- Age Limit: 45 Years
- Two year of experience in the relevant field.
BECIL Delhi AIIMS Recruitment Selection Process
- Written Exam
- Skill Test/ Interview (As required)
- Medical Fitness Test
How to Apply for BECIL Delhi AIIMS Recruitment 2023
BECIL Delhi AIIMS Recruitment 2023 On-line Registration and Submission process will be terminated by 12 April 2023 at 23.59 hrs. Candidature of such applicants who fail to complete online submission of Delhi AIIMS application form by stipulated date and time will not be considered and no correspondence in this regard will be entertained.
- Applicants must fulfil all essential eligibility criteria (educational qualification, age limit, etc.) by last date of submission of Delhi AIIMS application form in respect to that post for which they are applying.
- BECIL Delhi AIIMS Recruitment 2023 Candidate Can Apply Between 29 March 2023 to 12 April 2023.
- Candidate Read the Notification Before Apply the Application Form in Delhi AIIMS Online Form 2023.
- Check all Required Documents for Delhi AIIMS Recruitment – Eligibility, ID Proof, Address Details, Basic Details.
- Ready Scan Document Related to Delhi AIIMS Recruitment- Photo, Sign, ID Proof, Etc.
- Before Submit the Application Form Must Check and Preview all Columns Carefully.
- If Candidate Required to Paying the Registration Fee Must Submit. If You have Not the Required Application Fees Your Form is Not Completed.
- Take A Print Out of Final Submitted Form.
For any Clarification / Assistance, Candidates may Contact:-
- For technical problem faced while applying online : [email protected]
- For queries other than technical : [email protected] OR 0120-4177860
- Telegram Channel: Join Now
Note: Misbehaviour in call or email can lead to legal action against you.
Delhi AIIMS Official Notice & Link
Online Registration | Login
Govt Jobs Available