TITLE :- Belgaum Cantonment Board Recruitment 2021
POST UPDATE :- 26 February 2021
SHORT INFO :- “Office of The Cantonment Board, Belgaum” has invited applications from desirous citizens to fill the vacant posts through “Belgaum Cantonment Board Recruitment 2021”. Whatever candidates want to get the opportunity of service through the department. That eligible candidate can apply.
Before applying, the candidate should read the information given here and the official notification issued by the department. All important links are provided at the end of this article.
Onlineforms.in wish you a bright future.
Office of The Cantonment Board, Belgaum
Belgaum Cantonment Board Recruitment 2021
- Application Submission Last Date :- 19 March 2021
- For Further Process :- Please stay connected with the official website.
- General, OBC, EWS Candidates Fee :- 300/-
- SC, ST, PH Candidates Fee :- 0/-
FEE PAYMENT MODE
- Candidates can pay the application fee only Demand Draft.
APPLICATION FEE PAYMENT
IN FAVOUR OF: Chief Executive Officer, Cantonment Board, Belgaum payable at Belgaum.
- Applicant must write his name and address on the back of bank draft.
AGE LIMITS AS ON 19 March 2021
- Minimum Age Required : 18 Years
- Maximum Age Limits : 25 Years
- Additional Age Relaxations as Per Rules.
ELIGIBILITY DETAILS/ TOTAL POST 13
|Chowkidar||01 (OBC)||Candidates should have 7th standard pass from any recognized Board.|
|Safaiwala||08 (ST-01, OBC- 04, UR-03)|
|Wireman||01 (UR)||1) Candidates must have passed SSLC. 2)Two years course in Electrical Trade. 3) Completed one year Apprenticeship Training in any industry resulting in National Apprenticeship Certificate (NAC)|
Teacher (Marathi Medium School)
|01 (SC)||(1A). PUC 2nd Year (Senior Secondary) with 50% marks AND Diploma in Education (D.Ed.). OR|
(1B). PUC 2nd Year (Senior Secondary) with 50% marks AND Bachelor Degree in Education (B.Ed.).
(2). Pass in the Teacher Eligibility Test (TET) conducted by the State Government.
(3). Competence to teach through Marathi medium
|Second Division Clerk||01 (UR)||PUC 2nd Year (Senior Secondary) OR 3 years Diploma and Desirable: Computer Knowledge.|
|Stenographer||01 (UR)||Candidates must have passed 10+2 , Must possess a Diploma Certificate in Secretarial practice / Senior shorthand and senior typing in English/ commercial practice issued by Directorate of Technical Education of concerned State Govt. |
APPLICATION SENDING ADDRESS
POSTAL ADDRESS :- Chief Executive Officer, Cantonment Board, BC No.41, Khanapur Road, Camp, Belagavi-590001 (Karnataka State)
- Candidates should reach their application form along with self-attested copies of necessary documents at the following address before or on the last date of application By Speed Post / Registered Post Only.
DOCUMENTS TO BE ATTACHED WITH THE APPLICATION
Self-attested copies of the following certificates should be sent along with the application. Original certificates should not be sent with the application.
- Educational and professional qualification certificates.
- Date of birth certificate (Educational Certificate ).
- Caste Certificate. If you belong to the reserved category.
- Copy of Experience Certificate.
- One self-written addresses Envelope and One Postcard.
GENERAL CONDITIONS AND INSTRUCTIONS
- The applicant should write the Application for the Post Of __“Post Name/ Category ”
- Fill all the columns of the application yourself, in English in plain and capital letters.
- No cutting or over harvesting in the application.
- Bring your original certificates at the time of interview.
Note:- Go to the official website for more information and we will not be responsible for any errors.