Bhiwani Court Recruitment 2023 Offline Application Form
Updated :- 26 January 2023
District & Session Judge (Bhiwani) invites applications from candidates who have qualified respective educational qualifications to fill 06 vacancy of Process Server and Peon through Bhiwani Court Recruitment 2023 Notification from 25 January 2023 to 11 February 2023. The candidates who want to get this opportunity can apply through offline mode.
Before applying, candidates should read the information given here and the Bhiwani Court Recruitment 2023 official notification issued by District & Session Judge (Bhiwani). All the important links are given at the end of this article.
Bhiwani Court Job Notification 2023
Bhiwani Court Recruitment 2023 :- District & Session Judge (Bhiwani) has recently released the notification for the post of Bhiwani Court Process Server and Peon. Its official notice has been issued in January 2023 and information about the posts has been given in it.
Interested and eligible candidates can apply for Bhiwani Court Process Server and Peon Vacancy 2023. Candidates can apply from the official website of District & Session Judge (Bhiwani). All the information related to the Bhiwani Court Process Server and Peon Job 2023 is given below. For more details read official notification or visit official website.
District & Session Judge (Bhiwani)
Bhiwani Court Recruitment 2023 Offline Form
Bhiwani Court Recruitment 2023 Overview
|Organization/ Department||District & Session Judge Bhiwani|
|Post Name||Process Server and Peon|
|Total No. of Post||06|
|Job Category||District Court|
|Application Mode||Offline Form|
Bhiwani Court Recruitment 2023 Important Date
The important dates related to Bhiwani Court recruitment have been provided in the table below.
|Application Form Start||25 January 2023|
|Application Submission Last Date||11 February 2023 till 5 PM|
|Interview Schedule||22 Feb to 01 March 2023 at 09:30 AM|
|Download Offline Form|
|For Upcoming Updates||Join Telegram Channel|
|General, OBC, EWS Candidates||0/-|
|SC, ST Candidates||0/-|
Bhiwani Court Recruitment Age Limit
The crucial date for determining the age limit will be the closing date for receipt of Bhiwani Court Process Server and Peon Recruitment application form. Only Matriculation/ SSC/ 10th class marksheet/ Birth Certificate issued by concerned Education Board/ Competent Authority will be considered as proof of Date of Birth.
- Minimum Age Required : 18 Years
- Maximum Age Limit : 42 Years
- Age Limit as on :- 01 January 2023
- Calculate Your Age – Age Calculator
- Additional Age Relaxation as per government r
#Govt Jobs for You
- UPSRTC Bus Conductor Recruitment
- Coast Guard AC 1/2024 Recruitment
- Railway ICF Sports Quota Recruitment
- Dehradun Army Cantt Recruitment
- Bank of Maharashtra SO Recruitment
Bhiwani Court Vacancy 2023
|Process Server||01 (General)|
|Peon||05 (Gen-4, SC-1)|
Bhiwani Court Recruitment 2023 Eligibility
- Candidates should have have passed Matriculation with knowledge of Hindi or Punjabi.
- Middle standard/ Class 8th pass and having knowledge of Hindi or Punjabi.
- For more details read the District & Session Judge (Bhiwani) official notification.
Bhiwani Court Recruitment Selection Process
- Document Verification
- Medical Fitness Test
Bhiwani Court Recruitment 2023 Interview
The all applicants who fulfill the above-said qualifications for the above-said posts will have to appear for interview in the Judicial Complex, Bhiwani in sequence of Alphabets of their names mentioned against the date and time given below. Reporting time will be 09:30 am on the date of interview.
Interview Schedule for the post of Process Server and Peon :-
|Applicants having names with Alphabet||Process Server|
|A to B||22.02.2023|
|C to J||23.02.2023|
|K to M||24.02.2023|
|N to R||27.02.2023|
|T to Z & candidates sponsored by Employment Exchange and Zila Sainik Board.||01.03.2023|
If all the candidates in the above stated sequence are not interviewed on the date fixed due to large number of candidates or otherwise, the interview of remaining candidates will be conducted on the day fixed by the Selection Committee.
Bhiwani District Court Postal Address
Candidates should submit their application form along with self-attested copies of necessary documents at the following address before or on the last date of application through offline mode only (By Post/ By Hand Only). Application received after the last date (11 February 2023) or applications incomplete in any respect will not be considered.
Required Documents to be Attached with the Application Form
Copies of the following certificates should be sent along with the application. Original certificates should not be sent with the application.
- Educational qualification and professional certificates.
- Caste Certificate, if candidate belong to reserved category.
- Copy of Birth Certificate and Residence certificate.
- Character Certificate issued by the Sarpanch / Gazetted Officer.
- Experience Certificate. If any relevant to post.
- A self addressed envelope.
- Copy of Aadhaar Card/ Any Id Card.
- Attach other necessary documents with the application form.
General Conditions & Instructions
- Candidates must clearly subscribed the word, “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF ____ CATEGORY____” on the top of the envelope while sending the Bhiwani Court application form.
- Fill all the columns of the application yourself, In plain and Capital letters.
- No cutting or over harvesting in the Bhiwani Court Process Server and Peon application form.
- Candidates applying for more than one posts shall submit separate applications for each post.
- Incomplete, incorrect, wrongly filled, over writing, without signature, without photograph Bhiwani Court Recruitment application will be rejected.
- This District & Session Judge (Bhiwani) office shall not be responsible for any kind of postal delay.
- The candidates must write their name, date of birth, father’s name and mother’s name strictly as given in the matriculation certificate otherwise their candidature be cancelled as and when it comes into the notice of the District & Session Judge (Bhiwani).
- The details of eligibility, qualifications, terms and conditions, necessary documents. application format, syllabus etc. are available in the District & Session Judge (Bhiwani) Official website.
Bhiwani District Court Official Notice & Link
Join Telegram Group
Govt Jobs Available