TITLE :- Bihar State Milk COMFED Recruitment 2020
POST UPDATE :- 09 October 2020
SHORT INFO :- “Bihar State Milk Cooperative Federation Limited” has invited applications from desirous citizens to fill the vacant posts through “Bihar State Milk COMFED Recruitment 2020”. Whichever candidates wish to achieve this distinction by serving through the department. That eligible candidate can apply.
Before applying, the candidate should read the information given here and the official notification issued by the department. Some links related to recruitment are provided before the article and all the remaining important links are provided at the end of this article.
Onlineforms.in wish you a bright future.
The remaining links are given below the post.
Bihar State Milk Cooperative Federation Limited
Bihar State Milk COMFED Recruitment 2020
- Registration Start :- 07 October 2020
- Registration Last Date :- 07 November 2020
- Fee Payment Last Date :- 07 November 2020
- Exam Date : Available Soon
- Download Admit Card :- Available Soon
- General, OBC And EWS Candidates Fee : 700/-
- SC, ST Candidates Fee : 350/-
FEE PAYMENT MODE
- All candidates can pay the examination fee through the Credit Card, Debit Card, Net Banking fee mode.
AGE LIMITS As On 07 November 2020
- Minimum Age Required : 18 Years
- Maximum Age Limits : 37 Year (For Male Candidates)
- Maximum Age Limits : 40 Year (For Female Candidates)
- Additional age relaxation as per rules. Please read the official notification for more details.
VACANCY DETAILS & TOTAL POST : 143
|Sr. No.||Post Name||Total Vacancies||Qualifications|
- Candidates Have B.Com Degree with 2 Yrs. Experience.
- Candidates Have Bachelor Degree in any Stream with Flair in Marketing.
- Candidates Have Bachelor Degree in Art/ Science/ Commerce with 2 yrs. Experience.
How to Fill Form
- Bihar State Milk COMFED Recruitment 2020 Candidate Can Apply Between 07/10/2020 to 07/11/2020.
- Candidate Read the Notification Before Apply the Recruitment Application Form in Bihar State Milk COMFED Recruitment 2020.
- Check and College the All Document – Eligibility, ID Proof, Address Details, Basic Details.
- Ready Scan Document Related to Recruitment Form – Photo, Sign, ID Proof, Etc.
- Before Submit the Application Form Must Check the Preview and All Column Carefully.
- If Candidate Required to Paying the Application Fee Must Submit. If You have Not the Required Application Fees Your Form is Not Completed.
- Take A Print Out of Final Submitted Form.