BPSC Assistant Public Sanitary & Waste Management Officer Admit Card 2022
Updated :- 07 January 2022
Bihar Public Service Commission (BPSC) invites applications from candidates who have respective qualification to fill 286 vacancies of Assistant Public Sanitary & Waste Management Officer post through BPSC APS and WMO Recruitment 2022 Notification” from 17 January 2022 to 10 February 2022. The candidates who want to get this opportunity can apply through online mode.
Before applying, candidates should read the information given here and the official notification issued by Bihar Public Service Commission (BPSC). Onlineforms.in wish you a bright future.
Bihar Public Service Commission (BPSC)
Bihar Assistant Public Sanitary & Waste Management Officer Notification
BPSC APS and WMO Recruitment 2022
ADVT. NO. 01/2022 WWW.ONLINEFORMS.IN
- Online Registration Start :- 17 January 2022
- Registration Last Date :- 10 February 2022
- Fee Payment Last Date :- 10 February 2022
- Exam Date : 12-13 November 2022
- Download Admit Card : 07 November 2022
- General, OBC (NCL), Other State Candidates Fee : ₹ 750/-
- SC, ST Candidates Fee : ₹ 200/-
- PH, Female Candidates Fee : ₹ 200/-
FEE PAYMENT MODE
All candidates can pay the examination fee through the Credit Card, Debit Card, Net Banking fee mode.
- Minimum Age Required :- 21 Years
- Maximum Age Limit :- 37 Years
- Age Limit as on :- 01 August 2021
- Additional Age Relaxation as per Rules.
BPSC APS & WMO ELIGIBILITY DETAILS
- Candidates Must Have B.Sc Degree in Chemistry / Environmental Science OR B.E/B.Tech Degree in Chemistry / Civil / Environmental Science/ Biotechnology/ Public Health Engineering. OR Degree in Planning/ Architecture.
- Read the official notification for more details.
BPSC APS & WMO VACANCY :: 286
|Post Name||UR||EWS||EBC||OBC||SC||ST||BC Female|
|Assistant Public Sanitary & Waste Management Officer||115||28||51||34||46||03||09|
BPSC APS & WMO SELECTION PROCESS
- Written Exam
- Document Verification
BPSC APS & WMO ONLINE FORM
- BPSC APS and WMO Recruitment 2022 Candidate Can Apply Between 17 January 2022 to 10 February 2022.
- Candidate Read the Notification Before Apply the Recruitment Application Form for BPSC APS and WMO Recruitment 2022.
- Check All Document – Eligibility, ID Proof, Address Details, Basic Details.
- Ready Scan Document Related to BPSC APS and WMO Recruitment – Photo, Sign, ID Proof, Etc.
- Before Submit the BPSC APS and WMO Online Form Must Check the Preview and All Column Carefully.
- Candidate Required to Paying the BPSC APS and WMO Application Fee Must Submit. If You have Not the Required Application Fees Your Form is Not Completed.
- Take A Print Out of Final Submitted Form.
Download Admit Card
Join Telegram Group