TITLE :- Bihar BPSC Assistant Professor Recruitment 2020
POST DATE :- 13 JULY 2020
SHORT INFO :- Through Bihar BPSC Assistant Professor Recruitment 2020, applicants have been invited to apply for the following posts: Those who are interested to fill this recruitment form must read the information given below. Thank you
The remaining links are given below the post.
Bihar Public Service Commission (BPSC)
Bihar BPSC Assistant Professor Recruitment 2020
- Registration Start :- 13 July 2020
- Registration Last Date :- 30 July 2020
- Fee Payment Last Date :- 07 August 2020
- Exam Date : Available Soon
- Download Admit Card :- Available Soon
- General, OBC And EWS Candidates Fee : 750 /-
- SC, ST Candidates Fee : 200 /-
FEE PAYMENT MODE
- All candidates can pay the examination fee through the Credit Card, Debit Card, Net Banking fee mode.
AGE LIMITS As On 01 August 2020
- Mini Age Required : 22 Years
- Max Age : NA.
- Additional age as per rules. Please read the official notification for more details.
Candidates Required Eligibility
- Candidates should have B.E / B.Tech/ B.Sc (Engg.) & M.E / M.Tech/ M.S Degree.
- Should have integrated M.Tech degree in Electrical Engineering with first class marks.
VACANCY DETAILS & TOTAL POST : 287
|Post Name||Trade Name||General||EWS||OBC||EBC||ST||SC||BC Female|
|Assistant Professor||Electrical Engineering||116||29||35||50||3||45||9|
How to Fill Form
- Bihar BPSC Assistant Professor Recruitment 2020 Candidate Can Apply Between 13/07/2020 to 30/07/2020.
- Candidate Read the Notification Before Apply the Recruitment Application Form in BPSC Assistant Professor Recruitment 2020.
- Check and College the All Document – Eligibility, ID Proof, Address Details, Basic Details.
- Ready Scan Document Related to Recruitment Form – Photo, Sign, ID Proof, Etc.
- Before Submit the Application Form Must Check the Preview and All Column Carefully.
- If Candidate Required to Paying the Application Fee Must Submit. If You have Not the Required Application Fees Your Form is Not Completed.
- Take A Print Out of Final Submitted Form.