TITLE :- Bihar BPSC Assistant Prosecution Officer APO Advt 1/2020 | Exam Date 2021
POST DATE :- 19 January 2021
SHORT INFO :- “Bihar Public Service Commission (BPSC)” had invited applications from interested citizens to fill the vacant posts through “BPSC Assistant Prosecution Officer APO Advt 1/2020”. For which recently the date fixed for the written examination has been announced by the department. Candidates who have applied for the following posts can see the notice issued by the department by visiting the link given below.
Candidates should read the information given here and the official notifications issued by the department. All important links are provided at the end of this article.
Onlineforms.in wish you a bright future.
Download Exam Notice
The remaining links are given below the post.
Bihar Public Service Commission (BPSC)
BPSC Assistant Prosecution Officer APO Advt 1/2020
- Registration Start :- 07 February 2020
- Registration Last Date :- 21 February 2020
- Fee Payment Last Date :- 26 February 2020
- Rejected Candidates List : 17 September 2020
- Exam Date : 07 February 2021
- Download Admit Card :- Available Soon
- General, Other State Candidates Fee : 600/-
- SC, ST And PH Candidates Fee : 150/-
FEE PAYMENT MODE
- All candidates can pay the examination fee through the Credit Card, Debit Card, Net Banking fee mode.
AGE LIMITS AS ON 01 AUGUST 2019
- Mini Age Required : 21 Years
- Max Age : 37 Years (Male)
- Max Age : 40 Years (Female)
- Additional age as per rules. Please read the official notification for more details.
CANDIDATES ELIGIBILITY DETAILS
- Candidates have Bachelor Degree in Law (LLB) from Recognized University in India.
VACANCY DETAILS & TOTAL POST : 553
|Post Name||General||EWS||EBC||ST||SC||BC Female|
|Asst. Prosecution Officer||225||55||88||01||88||22|
How to Fill Form
- BPSC Assistant Prosecution Officer APO Advt 1/2020 Candidate Can Apply Between 07/02/2020 to 21/02/2020.
- Candidate Read the Notification Before Apply the Recruitment Application Form in BPSC Assistant Prosecution Officer APO Advt 1/2020.
- Check and College the All Document – Eligibility, ID Proof, Address Details, Basic Details.
- Ready Scan Document Related to Recruitment Form – Photo, Sign, ID Proof, Etc.
- Before Submit the Application Form Must Check the Preview and All Column Carefully.
- If Candidate Required to Paying the Application Fee Must Submit. If You have Not the Required Application Fees Your Form is Not Completed.
- Take A Print Out of Final Submitted Form.
Download Exam Notice
New Rejected Candidates List
Rejected Candidates List