TITLE :- BPSC Combined 66th Examination 2020 | Mains Online Form 2021
POST DATE :- 15 JUNE 2021
SHORT INFO :- “Bihar Public Service Commission (BPSC)” had invited applications from interested citizens to fill the vacant posts through “BPSC Combined 66th Examination 2020”. Online application for main exam has started. All those candidates who are eligible can apply.
Candidates should read the information given here and the official notifications issued by the department. All important links are provided at the end of this article.
Onlineforms.in wish you a bright future.
Apply Online (Mains)
The remaining links are given below the post.
Bihar Public Service Commission (BPSC)
BPSC Combined 66th Examination 2020
- Registration Start :- 28 September 2020
- Registration Last Date :-
20 October 2020
- Registration Last Date :- 28 October 2020
- Fee Payment Last Date :- 20 October 2020
- Complete Application Form Last Date : 20 October 2020
- Exam Date : 27 December 2020
- Pre Admit Card :- 16 December 2020
- Answer Key Available : 21 January 2021
- Mains Exam Date : 04 To 08 June 2021 (Postponed)
- Mains Form Available : 15 to 22 June 2021
- Receipt Form Last Date : 28 June 2021
- General, OBC Candidates Fee : 600/-
- SC, ST Candidates Fee : 150/-
- Physically Handicapped & Female Candidates Fee : 150/-
FEE PAYMENT MODE
- All candidates can pay the examination fee through the Credit Card, Debit Card, Net Banking, E Challan fee mode.
AGE LIMITS AS ON 01 AUGUST 2020
- Mini Age Required : According to the post
- Maximum Age Limits : 37 Years (Male)
- Maximum Age Limits : 40 Years (Female)
- Additional age as per rules. Please read the official notification for more details.
- Candidates have Bachelor Degree From any Recognized University in India.
VACANCY DETAILS & TOTAL POST : 731
|Post Name||General||EWS||OBC||OBC Female||EBC||SC||ST||Total Vacancies|
|66th Pre Exam||308||69||68||16||139||125||06||731|
HOW TO FILL ONLINE FORM
- Bihar BPSC Combined 66th Examination 2020 Candidate Can Apply Between 28/09/2020 to 28/10/2020.
- Candidate Read the Notification Before Apply the Recruitment Application Form in BPSC Combined 66th Examination 2020.
- Check and College the All Document – Eligibility, ID Proof, Address Details, Basic Details.
- Ready Scan Document Related to Recruitment Form – Photo, Sign, ID Proof, Etc.
- Before Submit the Application Form Must Check the Preview and All Column Carefully.
- If Candidate Required to Paying the Application Fee Must Submit. If You have Not the Required Application Fees Your Form is Not Completed.
- Take A Print Out of Final Submitted Form.
Apply Online (Mains)
Download Postponed Notice (Mains)
Download Answer Key
Download Admit Card
Download Date Extended Notice