TITLE :- BRO GREF Recruitment 2021 | Last Date Extended & Vacancy Increased
POST UPDATE :- 21 March 2021
SHORT INFO :- “Border Roads Organisation (BRO)” has invited applications from desirous citizens to fill the vacant posts through “BRO GREF Recruitment 2021”. Whatever candidates want to get the opportunity of service through the department. That eligible candidate can apply.
Before applying, the candidate should read the information given here and the official notification issued by the department. All important links are provided at the end of this article.
Onlineforms.in wish you a bright future.
Border Roads Organisation (BRO)
General Reserve Engineer Force
BRO GREF Recruitment 2021
- Application Submission Last Date :- 05 May 2021
- For Further Process :- Please stay connected with the official website.
- General, OBC, EWS, Ex. Servicemen Candidates Fee :- 50/-
- SC, ST, PH Candidates Fee :- 0/-
FEE PAYMENT MODE
- Candidates can pay the application fee only through online mode.
APPLICATION FEE PAYMENT
IN FAVOUR OF: Commandant, GREF Centre, Pune-411 015
- After depositing the application fee, the receipt has to be sent to the address given along with the application form.
AGE LIMITS AS ON 05 May 2021
- Minimum Age Required : 18 Years
- Maximum Age Limits : 25/27 Years (Post Wise)
- Age Relaxations as Per Govt. Rules.
CANDIDATES ELIGIBILITY DETAILS
|Post Name||Age Limits||Qualifications|
- 12th pass with Science Subjects and Having 02 years Certificate in Architecture or Draughtsman ship OR
- Possessing two years National Trade Certificate for Draughtsman (Civil) from a recognized Institute and having 01 year practical experience
|Supervisor Stores||18-27 Years|
- Degree from a recognized University or equivalent; and (ii) Possessing certificate in Material Management or Inventory Control or Stores Keeping
|Radio Mechanic||18-27 Years|
- Matriculation or equivalent. Possessing Radio Mechanic Certificate from Industrial Training Institute with 02 years experience as Radio Mechanic
|Laboratory Assistant||18-27 Years|
- 10+2 from a recognised Board or equivalent. (ii) Laboratory Assistant Certificate issued by Industrial Training Institute or a recognized Institute.
- Matriculation from a recognized Board or equivalent. (ii) Possessing certificate of Building construction/Bricks Mason.
- (i) Matriculation from a recognized Board or equivalent.
- (ii) Possessing certificate of Mechanic Motor /Vehicles / Tractors
|Store Keeper Technical||18-27 Years|
- (i) 10+2 from a recognized Board or equivalent.
- (ii) Having store keeping knowledge relating to vehicles or engineering equipment.
VACANCY DETAILS/ TOTAL POST 627
|Post/ Trade Name||Category Wise Vacancy|
|Multi Skilled Worker (Mason)||41||10||27||15||07||100|
|Multi Skilled Worker (Driver Engine Static)||62||15||40||22||11||150|
|Store Keeper Technical ||134||31||87||45||21||318|
APPLICATION SENDING ADDRESS
POSTAL ADDRESS :- Commandant, GREF Centre, Dighi Camp, Pune – 411015.
- Candidates should reach their application form along with self-attested copies of necessary documents at the following address before or on the last date of application By Registered Post Only.
DOCUMENTS TO BE ATTACHED WITH THE APPLICATION
Self-attested copies of the following certificates should be sent along with the application. Original certificates should not be sent with the application.
- Educational and professional qualification certificates.
- Date of birth certificate (Educational Certificate ).
- Caste Certificate. If you belong to the reserved category.
- Copy of Experience Certificate.
- Copy of application fee receipt.
- One self-written addresses and Rs. 10/- stamped envelopes.
GENERAL CONDITIONS AND INSTRUCTIONS
- The applicant should write the Application for the Post Of __“Post Name/ Category/ Percentage of marks obtained/ ”
- Fill all the columns of the application yourself, in English in plain and capital letters.
- No cutting or over harvesting in the application.
- Candidates desirous of applying to more than one post, apply separately for each post.
Date Extended Notice
Note:- Go to the official website for more information and we will not be responsible for any errors.