BRO GREF Various Post Recruitment 2021 Application Form
Updated :- 06 December 2021
Border Roads Organization (BRO) invites applications from candidates who have respective qualification to fill 354 vacancies of Multi Skilled Worker Painter, Multi Skilled Worker Mess Waiter, Vehicle Mechanic, Driver Mechanical Transport (DG) Post through “BRO GREF Various Post Recruitment 2021 Notification”. Any candidate who wants to get the opportunity of service through the department. They can send the application form By Post.
Before applying, candidates should read the information given here and the official notification issued by Border Roads Organization (BRO). All the important links are given at the end of this article.
Border Roads Organization (BRO)
Multi Skilled Worker Painter, Multi Skilled Worker Mess Waiter, Vehicle Mechanic, Driver Mechanical Transport Vacancy
BRO GREF Various Post Recruitment 2021
ADVT. NO. 02/2021 WWW.ONLINEFORMS.IN
- Notification Release : 04 December 2021
- Application Form Start : 04 December 2021
- Application Form Submission Last Date :- 17 January 2022
- Download Application Form :
- Further Process: Stay connected with the official website/ Newspapers.
- Source :- 04 December 2021 Employment Newspaper
BRO GREF APPLICATION FEE
- UR, OBC Candidates Fee :- 50/-
- ESM, EWS Candidates Fee :- 50/-
- SC, ST Candidates Fee :- 0/-
PAY APPLICATION FEE
- The category wise prescribed application fee can be paid through SBI Collect (Online).
- In favour of: Commandant, GREF Centre, Pune-411 015
BRO GREF AGE LIMIT
- Minimum Age Required : 18 Years
- Maximum Age Limit : 25 Years (Multi Skilled Workers)
- Maximum Age Limit : 27 Years (Other Post)
- Age Limit as on : 17 January 2022
- Additional Age Relaxation As Per Rules.
BRO GREF POST ELIGIBILITY DETAILS
- Candidates should have passed Matriculation or Equivalent with ITI Certificate related to Trade from any recognized Board/ Institute.
- Read the official notification for more details.
BRO GREF VACANCY DETAILS :: 354
|Post Name||UR||OBC (NCL)||EWS||SC||ST||Total|
|Multi-Skilled Worker Painter||–||22||03||06||02||33|
|Multi-Skilled Worker Mess Waiter||07||–||01||04||–||12|
|Driver Mechanical Transport||08||–||01||–||07||16|
BRO GREF SELECTION PROCESS
- Written Test
- Physical Test (PET/ PST)
- Skill Test
- Medical Test
- Document Verification
- Final Selection
Centre for Physical Efficiency Test & Practical Test (Trade Test) and Written Test – All tests would be conducted at GREF Centre, Dighi Camp, Alandi Road, Pune – 411015. However in case of any administrative constraints the tests may be held in a de-centralized manner and candidates would be allocated centre close to the place of their residence as per address in the application form (discretion of department would be final for allotment of the centre).
Written test will be Objective/Subjective in nature and will be bilingual (Hindi & English). Objective part will be OMR based
POSTAL ADDRESS :- “Commandant, GREF CENTRE, Dighi Camp, Pune – 411015”.
Documents at this address, including self-attested copies, should be sent by Registered Post on or before the last date .
REQUIRED DOCUMENTS FOR APPLICATION
Self-attested copies of the following certificates should be sent along with the application. Original certificates should not be sent with the application.
- All Educational and Technical qualification certificate.
- Birth certificate.
- Caste certificate, if you belong to reserved category.
- Copy of Experience, Residence Certificate.
- Original Demand Draft. if applicable
- One self-written addresses and Rs. 10/- stamped envelopes.
- Attach other necessary documents with the application form.
GENERAL CONDITIONS AND INSTRUCTIONS
- The candidates must clearly super scribe “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF ______ Category_______ WEIGHTAGE, PERCENTAGE IN ESSENTIAL QUALIFICATION _______” on the top of the envelope in Capital letters.
- Candidates appearing for written test and skill test will travel on their own expenses.
- No cutting or mistakes in the application.
- Application will be filled up in English/Hindi only.
- No candidate will send more than one application for the same post.
- Candidates applying for more than one post should send separate application with separate fee.
- BRO GREF Recruitment 2021 reserves the right to change the number of vacancies, if necessary.
- Call letters for Written Exam, Physical Efficiency Test (PET), Practical Test (Trade Test) and Primary Medical Examination (PME) will be sent to the candidates by post and the same can also be seen on BRO web site www.bro.gov.in.
Pay Application Fee
Join Telegram Group