TITLE :- BSEB State Teacher Eligibility Test STET Exam 2019 Admit Card 2020
POST UPDATE :- 03 September 2020
SHORT INFO :- Through BSEB State Teacher Eligibility Test STET Exam 2019, applicants have been invited to apply for the following posts: Those who are interested to fill this recruitment form must read the information given below. Thank you
The remaining links are given below the post.
Bihar School Examination Board (BSEB)
BSEB State Teacher Eligibility Test STET Exam 2019
- Registration Start :- 09 September 2019
- Registration Last Date :- 25 September 2019
- Re Open Registration: 20 December 2019
- Re Open Last Date : 24 December 2019
- Fee Payment Last Date : 24 December 2019
- Download Admit Card From : 03 September 2020
- Exam Date : 09-21 September 2020
- General, OBC And EWS Candidates Fee : 500/–
- SC, ST Candidates Fee : 300/-
- Physically Handicapped Candidates Fee : 300/-
- General, OBC And EWS Candidates Fee : 800/–
- SC, ST Candidates Fee : 500/-
- Physically Handicapped Candidates Fee : 500/-
FEE PAYMENT MODE
- All candidates can pay the examination fee through the Credit Card, Debit Card, Net Banking fee mode.
- For Physical Education/ Health Instructor Post : 18-37 Years (Age Limit as on 01 January 2019)
- For Other Post : 21-37 Years (Age Limit as on 01 August 2019)
- Additional Age Relaxation As Per Rules. Please Read The Official Notification For More Details.
VACANCY DETAILS & TOTAL POST : 37335
|Sr. No.||Paper Type||Total Vacancies||Qualifications|
|1.||Paper I Class 9th, 10th||25270|
- Bachelor Degree in Related Subject.
- B.Ed Exam Passed
|2.||Paper II Class 11th, 12th||12065|
- Master Degree in Related Subject.
- B.Ed Exam Passed.
|3.||Physical Education/ Health Instruction||NA|
- Degree/ Diploma in Physical Education.
How to Fill Form
- BSEB State Teacher Eligibility Test STET Exam 2019 Candidate Can Apply Between 09/09/2019 to 25/09/2019.
- Candidate Read the Notification Before Apply the Recruitment Application Form in BSEB State Teacher Eligibility Test STET Exam 2019.
- Check and College the All Document – Eligibility, ID Proof, Address Details, Basic Details.
- Ready Scan Document Related to Recruitment Form – Photo, Sign, ID Proof, Etc.
- Before Submit the Application Form Must Check the Preview and All Column Carefully.
- If Candidate Required to Paying the Application Fee Must Submit. If You have Not the Required Application Fees Your Form is Not Completed.
- Take A Print Out of Final Submitted Form.
Download Admit Card
Admit Card Notice