Cabinet Secretariat Deputy Field Officer Offline Form 2022 Application Form
Updated :- 29 January 2022
Cabinet Secretariat (Government Of India) invites applications from candidates who have qualified respective educational qualifications to fill 38 vacancies of Deputy Field Officer Post through “Cabinet Secretariat Deputy Field Officer Vacancy 2022 Notification” from 22 January 2022 to 04 March 2022. The candidates who want to get this opportunity can apply through offline mode.
Before applying, candidates should read the information given here and the official notification issued by Cabinet Secretariat (Government Of India). All the important links are given at the end of this article.
Onlineforms.in wish you a bright future.
Cabinet Secretariat (Government Of India)
Deputy Field Officer Offline Form 2022
Cabinet Secretariat Recruitment 2022
- Application Form Start : 22 January 2022
- Application Submission Last Date :- 04 March 2022
- Download Deputy Field Officer Offline Form :-
₹ 30/-Free (OnlineForms.in)
- Source: 22-28 January 2022, Employment Newspaper
- For Upcoming Updates :- Join our Telegram Channel
- General, OBC, EWS Candidates Fee :- 0/-
- SC, ST Candidates Fee :- 0/-
- Minimum Age Required : 21 Years
- Maximum Age Limits : 30 Years
- Age Limit as on : 04 March 2022
- Additional Age Relaxation as per Rules.
CABINET SECRETARIAT VACANCY :: 38
CABINET SECRETARIAT ELIGIBILITY
- Bachelor’s Degree with specified language as a subject. OR
- Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline with :-
- (i) Two years Diploma in specified language. OR
- (ii) Native Level Proficiency in specified language.
- For more information read the official notification.
CABINET SECRETARIAT SELECTION PROCEDURE
- Written Exam
- Document Verification
CABINET SECRETARIAT WRITTEN EXAM
|Paper-I||English Grammar/ comprehension and Essay & précis etc. (50 marks)||100||02 Hours|
|Paper-II||General Knowledge / Reasoning / Quantitative Aptitude (50 marks)||100||02 Hours|
CABINET SECRETARIAT POSTAL ADDRESS
Postal Address: “Post Bag No. 001, Lodhi Road Head Post Office, New Delhi-110003”
- Candidates should reach their application form along with self-attested copies of necessary documents at the following address before or on the last date of application By Ordinary Post only.
DOCUMENTS TO BE ATTACHED WITH THE APPLICATION
Copies of the following certificates should be sent along with the application. Original certificates should not be sent with the application.
- Educational and professional qualification certificates.
- Birth certificate (Matriculation Certificate).
- Caste Certificate, if you belong to reserved category.
- Experience Certificate. If any relevant to post.
- Aadhar Card/ Any other ID Card.
- Two recent passport size photographs. (with name & DOB on the back)
- Attach other necessary documents with the application form.
GENERAL CONDITIONS AND INSTRUCTIONS
- Applicant should write the “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF DEPUTY FIELD OFFICER (GD)“
- Fill all the columns of the application yourself, In plain and Capital letters.
- No cutting or over harvesting in the application.
- Do not leave any column blank. Incomplete / unsigned and application without requisite certificates will be rejected.
- The Cabinet Secretariat reserves the right to cancel or withdraw the recruitment process / revise number of vacancies, at any stage without assigning any reason.
- Application Form, to be typed on A-4 size paper, should be filled in English Capital (Block) letters using Black or Blue ink only.
- Candidates may note that the job of a Deputy Field Officer (GD) also involves field postings at arduous locations with All India Transfer liability.
- Medical standard of the candidates would be as per the Central Government guidelines applicable to Group ‘B’ posts.
Join Our Telegram
How To Apply For Cabinet Secretariat Deputy Field Officer?
Eligible candidates can apply offline mode.
What Is The Last Date To Apply For Deputy Field Officer Recruitment 2022?
Last Date: 04 March 2022
Cabinet Secretariat Deputy Field Officer Total Vacancy?
Total Post: 38
Cabinet Secretariat Selection Process?
(i) Written Exam (ii) Interview (iii) Document Verification
Cabinet Secretariat Deputy Field Officer Age Limit?
Age Limit: 21-30Years (As on 04 March 2022)