CAT Jammu Staff Car Driver Recruitment 2021 Application Form
Updated :- 29 November 2021
Central Administrative Tribunal, Jammu Bench invites applications from candidates who have respective qualification to fill 03 vacancies of Staff Car Driver through “CAT Jammu Staff Car Driver Recruitment 2021 Notification” from 09 November to 07 December 2021. Any candidate who wants to get the opportunity of service through the department. They can send the application form through medium (By Post).
Before applying, candidates should read the information given here and the official notification issued by Central Administrative Tribunal, Jammu Bench. All the important links are given at the end of this article.
OnlineForms.in wish you a bright future.
Central Administrative Tribunal, Jammu Bench
Jammu Staff Car Driver Vacancy 2021
CAT Jammu Staff Car Driver Recruitment 2021
- Application Form Start : November 2021
- Application Form Submission Last Date :- 07 December 2021
- Download Application Form :
- Further Process: Stay connected with the official website/ Newspapers.
- Source :- 27 Nov-03 Dec 2021, Employment Newspaper
- UR, OBC, EWS Candidates Fee :- 0/-
- SC, ST Candidates Fee :- 0/-
- PH, ESM Candidates Fee :- 0/-
CAT JAMMU DRIVER AGE LIMIT
- Minimum Age Required : 18 Years
- Maximum Age Limit: 27 Years
- Additional Age Relaxation As Per Rules.
CAT JAMMU DRIVER ELIGIBILITY DETAILS
- Staff Car Driver (Ordinary Grade):
- Candidates should have passed Matriculation from recognized Board/ University.
- Possession of a Valid Driving License for motor cars. Knowledge of motor mechanism.
- At least 03 years experience of Driving light motor vehicle or heavy motor vehicle.
- Read the official notification for more details.
CAT JAMMU DRIVER VACANCY DETAILS :: 03
|Jammu Bench||–||01||–||–||–||01||Rs. 5,200-20200/- Plus GP|
CAT JAMMU DRIVER SELECTION PROCESS
- Written Exam
- Skill Test/ Trade Test
- Document Verification
- Merit List
POSTAL ADDRESS :- The Deputy Registrar, Central Administrative Tribunal, Jammu Bench, Wazarat Road, Opposite Chief Secretary’s Camp Office Jammu, Jammu-180003
Documents at this address, including self-attested copies, should be sent by post on or before the last date .
REQUIRED DOCUMENTS FOR APPLICATION
Self-attested copies of the following certificates should be sent along with the application. Original certificates should not be sent with the application.
- All Educational and Technical qualification certificate.
- Birth certificate (Mark sheet ).
- Caste certificate, if you belong to reserved category.
- Copy of Experience Certificate.
- Copy of Valid Driving License.
- Attach other necessary documents with the application form.
GENERAL CONDITIONS AND INSTRUCTIONS
- The candidates must clearly super scribe “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF _____” on the top of the envelope in Capital letters.
- Candidates appearing for written test and skill test will travel on their own expenses.
- No cutting or mistakes in the application.
- The Central Administrative Tribunal, Jammu Bench reserves the right to change the number of vacancies, if necessary.
Join Telegram Group