TITLE :- CCRAS LDC UDC Recruitment 2019 | Exam Admit Card 2021
POST UPDATE :- 22 JULY 2021
SHORT INFO :- “Central Council for Research Ayurvedic Science” invited applications from interested candidates to fill the vacant posts through “CCRAS LDC UDC Recruitment 2019”. The admit card of the exam has been issued. Desirous candidates who have applied for recruitment can download their admit card.
Onlineforms.in wish you a bright future.
Central Council for Research Ayurvedic Science
CCRAS LDC UDC Recruitment 2019
- Registration Start :- 20 November 2021
- Registration Last Date :- 19 December 2019
- Fee Payment Last Date : 19 December 2019
- Exam Date : 01 August 2021
- Download Admit Card : 22 July 2021
- General, OBC Candidates Fee : 100/-
- SC, ST & Female Candidates Fee : 0/-
FEE PAYMENT MODE
- All candidates can pay the examination fee through the Credit Card, Debit Card, Net Banking fee mode.
AGE LIMITS AS ON 19 DECEMBER 2019
- Minimum Age Required : 18 Years
- Maximum Age Limits : 27 Years
- Additional Age Relaxation As Per Rules.
CANDIDATES ELIGIBILITY DETAILS
|Upper Divisional Clerk UDC|
- Candidates should have Bachelor Degree in Any Stream in Any Recognized University.
|Lower Divisional Clerk LDC|
- Candidates should have 10+2 Passed from Any Recognized Board with Computer Typing in English @ 35 wpm & Hindi @ 30 wpm.
VACANCY DETAILS/ TOTAL POST :: 66
HOW TO FILL ONLINE FORM
- CCRAS LDC UDC Recruitment 2019 Candidate Can Apply Between 20/11/2019 to 19/12/2019.
- Candidate Read the Notification Before Apply the Recruitment Application Form in CCRAS LDC UDC Recruitment 2019.
- Check and College the All Document – Eligibility, ID Proof, Address Details, Basic Details.
- Ready Scan Document Related to Recruitment Form – Photo, Sign, ID Proof, Etc.
- Before Submit the Application Form Must Check the Preview and All Column Carefully.
- If Candidate Required to Paying the Application Fee Must Submit. If You have Not the Required Application Fees Your Form is Not Completed.
- Take A Print Out of Final Submitted Form.
Download Admit Card
Download Postponed Notice
Download Admit Card