Central Excise Mumbai Hawaldar Recruitment 2022 Application Form
Updated :- 03 April 2022
“GST & Central Excise, Mumbai” invites applications from candidates who have respective qualification to fill 06 vacancies of Hawaldar Post through “Central Excise Mumbai Hawaldar Recruitment 2022 Notification” from 02 April 2022 to 20 April 2022. The candidates who want to get this opportunity can apply through offline mode.
Before applying, the candidate should read the information given here and the official notification issued by the GST & Central Excise, Mumbai. All important links are provided at the end of this article.
Onlineforms.in wish you a bright future.
GST & Central Excise, Mumbai
Central Excise Hawaldar Vacancy 2022 Offline Form
Central Excise Mumbai Hawaldar Recruitment 2022
Sports Quota/2019-2020 WWW.ONLINEFORMS.IN
- Application Form Start :- 02 April 2022
- Form Submission Last Date :- 20 April 2022 upto 5:00 PM
- Download Offline Form :-
₹ 20Free (OnlineForms.in)
- For Further Process :- Stay Connected to Official Website/ Newspaper.
- For Upcoming Updates :- Join Telegram Group
- General, OBC And EWS Candidates Fee : 0/-
- SC, ST Candidates Fee : 0/-
- Minimum Age Required : 18 Years
- Maximum Age Limits : 27 Years
- Age Limit as on : 20 April 2022
- Additional Age Relaxation As Per Rules.
CENTRAL EXCISE HAWALDAR ELIGIBILITY
- Matriculation or Equivalent from any recognized Board.
- Sports disciplines in which the applications are invited:- 1, Kabaddi 2.Volleyball 3. Basketball 4. Cricket.
- Read the official notification for more details.
CENTRAL EXCISE MUMBAI HAWALDAR VACANCY :: 06
|Hawaldar (Only Male)||06||Rs 18,000-56,900/-|
- Scrutiny of Applications
- Physical Test/ Ground Test: Height 157.5 CMS, Physical Test: Walking 1600 meters in 15 minutes and cycling 8 Km in 30 minutes.
- Document Verification
- Medical Test
CENTRAL EXCISE MUMBAI POSTAL ADDRESS
- Postal Address: “Additional Commissioner ,Cadre Control Cell, CGST & Central Excise, Mumbai Zone, GST Bhavan, 115, Maharshi Karve, Churchgate, Mumbai-400020″”
- Candidates should reach their application form along with self-attested copies of necessary documents at the following address before or on the last date of application by Ordinary Post/ By Hand Only.
DOCUMENTS TO BE ATTACHED WITH THE APPLICATION
Copies of the following certificates should be sent along with the application. Original certificates should not be sent with the application.
- Educational and Technical Qualification Certificates.
- Birth certificate (Educational Certificate).
- Caste Certificate. if you belong to reserved category.
- Copy of Experience Certificate. if any
- Copy of Sports Eligibility Certificate.
- Copy of Aadhar Card/ Any Other ID Card.
- A self-addressed envelope with Rs 10/- postal stamp.
- Attach other necessary documents with the application form.
GENERAL CONDITIONS AND INSTRUCTIONS
- The envelope must be clearly super-scribed on the top as “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF HAWALDAR UNDER SPORTS QUOTA, NAME OF THE SPORTS:-____”
- Fill all the columns of the application yourself, In plain and Capital letters.
- No cutting or over harvesting in the application.
- Incomplete, incorrect, wrongly filled, over writing, without signature, without photograph application will be rejected.
How to Fill Application Form
Join Telegram Group