Central Silk Board Various Post Admit Card 2023 Download
Updated :- 13 March 2023
Central Silk Board, Bengaluru (CSB) invites applications from candidates who have qualified respective educational qualifications to fill 142 vacancies of Assistant Director, Computer Programmer, Assistant Superintendent, Stenographer, Library and Info Assistant, Junior Engineer, Junior Translator, Upper Division Clerk (UDC), Field Assistant and Cook post through Central Silk Board Recruitment 2023 Notification from 24 December 2022 to 16 January 2023. The candidates who want to get this opportunity can apply through online mode.
Before applying, the candidate should read the information given here and the Central Silk Board Recruitment 2023 official notification issued by the Central Silk Board, Bengaluru (CSB). All important links are provided at the end of this article.
CSB Bangalore Vacancy 2022
Central Silk Board Recruitment 2023 :- Central Silk Board, Bengaluru (CSB) has recently released the notification for the post of Assistant Director, Computer Programmer, Assistant Superintendent, Stenographer, Library and Info Assistant, Junior Engineer, Junior Translator, Upper Division Clerk (UDC), Field Assistant and Cook. Its official notice has been issued in December 2022 and information about the posts has been given in it.
Interested and eligible candidates can apply online for CSB Bangalore Vacancy 2022. Candidates can apply from the official website of Central Silk Board, Bengaluru (CSB). All the information related to the CSB Bangalore Notification 2022 is given on this page. For more details read official notification or visit official website.
Central Silk Board, Bengaluru (CSB)
CSB Bangalore Vacancy 2022 Notification
Central Silk Board Recruitment 2023 Online Form
- Application Form Start : 24 December 2022
- Application Submission Last Date :- 16 January 2023
- Fee Payment Last Date :- 16 January 2023
- Exam Date :- 18, 19 & 25 March 2023
- Download Admit Card :- 13 March 2023
- Result Declaration :- March/ April 2023
- Interview/ Skill Test :- As Scheduled
- For Upcoming Govt Job Updates :- Join Telegram Channel
After ensuring the correctness of the details in the Central Silk Board Recruitment 2023 application form, candidates are required to pay the Assistant Director, Computer Programmer, Assistant Superintendent, Stenographer, Library and Info Assistant, Junior Engineer, Junior Translator, Upper Division Clerk (UDC), Field Assistant and Cook application fee through the payment gateway on the Central Silk Board, Bengaluru (CSB) website integrated with the online application. Online fee payment through Net Banking or debit / credit card will be available upto 16 January 2023 at 23.59 hrs.
|Assistant Director||UR, OBC, EWS, ESM||Rs 1000/-|
|Women, SC, ST, PwBD||Exempted|
|Other Post||UR, OBC, EWS, ESM||Rs 750/-|
|Women, SC, ST, PwBD||Exempted|
The Central Silk Board Recruitment 2023 fee payment can be made by using Debit card, Credit card and Net Banking etc by providing information as per the instructions on the your computer screen.
Central Silk Board Recruitment Age Limit
Date of Birth filled by the candidate in the Central Silk Board Recruitment 2023 online application form and the same recorded in the Matriculation/ Higher Examination Certificate will be accepted by the Central Silk Board, Bengaluru (CSB) for determining the age and no subsequent request for change will be considered or granted.
- Minimum Age Required : 18 Years
- Maximum Age Limit : 25-35 Years (Post Wise)
- Age Limit as on : 16 January 2023
- Additional Age Relaxation as per Rules.
#Govt Jobs for You
- THDC Recruitment
- Income Tax Sports Quota Recruitment
- DHFWS Panchkula Staff Nurse Vacancy
- MP Rajya Sahakari Bank Recruitment
- CPCB Clerk, MTS & Other Post Recruitment
Central Silk Board Vacancy 2022
|Assistant Director (A&A)||04||Rs 56100-177500/-|
|Computer Programmer||01||Rs 44900-142400/-|
|Assistant Superintendent (Admn.)||25||Rs 35400-112400/-|
|Assistant Superintendent (Tech.)||05||Rs 35400-112400/-|
|Stenographer Grade-1||04||Rs 35400-112400/-|
|Library and Information Assistant||02||Rs 35400-112400/-|
|Junior Engineer (Electrical)||05||Rs 35400-112400/-|
|Junior Translator (Hindi)||04||Rs 35400-112400/-|
|Upper Division Clerk (UDC)||85||Rs 25500-81100/-|
|Stenographer Grade-2||04||Rs 25500-81100/-|
|Field Assistant||01||Rs 21700-69100/-|
Central Silk Board Recruitment Eligibility Criteria
Assistant Director (A&A)
- Qualified Chartered Accountant/ Cost Accountant/ Company Secretary/ Master of Business Administration/ Master’s degree in Commerce from a recognised University / Institute.
- Candidates must have M.Sc in Computer Science. OR
- Must have Graduate with minimum 2nd class in Science with 2 years experience in Electronic Data Processing (EDP). OR
- Must have Graduate in Science, Mathematics, Statics, Commerce, Economics and Post Graduate Diploma in Computer Application and Two years experience in EDP.
Assistant Superintendent (Admn)
- Bachelors Degree and 5 years experience in Accounts or Administration.
Assistant Superintendent (Tech)
- Must have Bachelor degree (2nd class) with at least 50% marks in Zoology/ Botany/ Agriculture/ Sericulture or Equivalent.
- Bachelors Degree and 5 years experience.
- Dictation: 120 wpm @ 10 minutes
Library and Information Assistant
- Bachelors Degree in Library Science/ Library and Information Science.
- Two years experience.
Junior Engineer (Electrical)
- Three year Diploma in Electrical Engineering.
Stenographer Grade 2
- Must have Bachelors Degree from any recognized University.
- Dictation: 80 wpm @ 10 Minutes
- Transcription: 50 minutes (English), 65 minutes (Hindi).
Junior Translator (Hindi)
- Master’s Degree in Hindi with English at the Degree Level. OR
- Master’s Degree in English with Hindi at the Degree Level. OR
- For more details read the official notification.
Upper Division Clerk (UDC)
- Bachelor’s Degree from a recognised University.
- Speed Test: 35 wpm in English or 30 wpm in Hindi Typewriting.
- Matriculation (with Science) or Diploma in Sericulture or Equivalent.
- Diploma in Catering with 3 years experience in cooking of Indian/ Continental Dishes in hostel/ Canteen/ Guest House.
- Read the official notification for more details.
Central Silk Board Selection Process
- Written Exam (CBT)
- Interview/ Skill/ Trade Test
- Document Verification
- Medical Fitness Test
How to Apply for Central Silk Board Recruitment 2023
Central Silk Board Recruitment 2023 On-line Registration and Submission process will be terminated by 16 January 2023 at 23. hrs. Candidature of such applicants who fail to complete online submission of Assistant Director, Computer Programmer, Assistant Superintendent, Stenographer, Library and Info Assistant, Junior Engineer, Junior Translator, Upper Division Clerk (UDC), Field Assistant and Cook application form by stipulated date and time will not be considered and no correspondence in this regard will be entertained.
- Online Applications are invited for filling up the Central Silk Board Recruitment 2023 on Direct Recruitment Basis.
- Applicants must fulfil all essential eligibility criteria (educational qualification, age limit, etc.) by last date of submission of Central Silk Board application form in respect to that post for which they are applying.
- Central Silk Board Recruitment 2023 Candidate Can Apply Between 24 December 2022 to 16 January 2023.
- Candidate Read the Notification Before Apply the Recruitment Application Form in Central Silk Board Recruitment 2023.
- Check all Required Documents – Eligibility, ID Proof, Address Details, Basic Details.
- Ready Scan Document Related to Central Silk Board Recruitment – Photo, Sign, ID Proof, Etc.
- Before Submit the Central Silk Board Application Form Must Check and Preview all Columns Carefully.
- If Candidate Required to Paying the Central Silk Board Recruitment 2023 Application Fee Must Submit. If You have Not the Required Application Fees Your Form is Not Completed.
- Take A Print Out of Final Submitted Form.
Central Silk Board Official Notice & Link
Download CSB Admit Card
Join Telegram Group