TITLE :- Chhattisgarh CGPSC Civil Judge PCS J Online Form 2020 | Pre Exam Result
POST DATE :- 22 December 2020
SHORT INFO :- The “Chhattisgarh Public Service Commission (CGPSC)” had invited applications from interested citizens to fill the vacant posts through “Chhattisgarh CGPSC Civil Judge PCS J Online Form 2020”. Written examination was conducted to fill the vacant posts. The Pre Exam Result of which has recently been released by the department. Candidates who had participated in the examination can check their exam results.
Candidates should read the information given here and the official notification issued by the department. All important links are given at the end of this article.
Onlineforms.in wishes you a bright future.
Download Prelims Result
And the remaining links are given below the post.
Chhattisgarh Public Service Commission (CGPSC)
Chhattisgarh CGPSC Civil Judge PCS J Online Form 2020
- Registration Start :- 04 March 2020
- Registration Last Date :- 02 April 2020
- Re Open Online Start : 06 June 2020
- Re-Open Last Date : 15 June 2020
- Fee Payment Last Date : 15 June 2020
- Correction Last Date : 18-19 June 2020
- Pre Exam Date : 10 November 2020
- Download Admit Card :- 02 November 2020
- Answer Key Available : 13 November 2020
- Pre Exam Result Available : 22 December 2020
- General, Other State Candidates Fee: 400/-
- OBC, BC Candidates Fee: 300/-
- PH Candidate Fee: 300/-
FEE PAYMENT MODE
- All candidates can pay the examination fee through the Credit Card, Debit Card, Net Banking, Rajasthan E-Mitra Portal fee mode.
CANDIDATE ELIGIBILITY DETAILS
- The candidate is required to have LLB Bachelor degree from a recognized university in India.
AGE LIMITS AS ON 01 JANUARY 2021
- Minimum Age Required : 21 Years
- Maximum Age Limits : 35 Years
- Extra Age Relation as per Rules.
HOW TO APPLY ONLINE FORM
- Chhattisgarh CGPSC Civil Judge PCS J Online Form 2020
- All interested candidates can fill the form online through 06/06/2020 To 15 /06/2020.
- Before applying, the candidate must read the official notification issued by visiting the official website of the department related to the recruitment.
- After reading the official notification, apply online and upload the documents sought after from you.
- You must check the form once before submitting the form.
- After this, pay the required fees demanded from the applicant.
- After submitting the final form, you must take a print out of the form.
Download Pre Exam Result
Download Pre Exam Answer Key
Download Pre Exam Admit Card
Pre Exam Date Notice
Re Open Notice