CGWB Patna Driver Recruitment 2022 Application Form
Updated :- 30 December 2021
“Central Ground Water Board, Patna” invites applications from candidates who have qualified respective educational qualifications to fill 24 vacancies of Staff Car Driver (Ordinary Grade) post through “CGWB Patna Driver Recruitment 2022 Notification” from 25 December to 07 February 2022. The candidates who want to get this opportunity can apply through offline mode.
Before applying, candidates should read the information given here and the official notification issued by Central Ground Water Board, Patna. All the important links are given at the end of this article.
Onlineforms.in wish you a bright future.
Central Ground Water Board, Patna (Bihar)
CGWB Staff Car Driver Vacancy 2022
CGWB Patna Driver Recruitment 2022
- Application Form Start:- 25 December 2021
- Application Form Submission Last Date :- 07 February 2022
- Download Application Form :-
Rs. 20/-Free (OnlineForms.in)
- Further Process :- Stay connected with the official website/ Newspapers.
- Source :- 25-31 December 2021, Employment Newspaper
- General, OBC, EWS Candidates Fee :- 0/-
- SC, ST Candidates Fee :- 0/-
CGWB STAFF CAR DRIVER AGE LIMIT
- Minimum Age Required : 18 Years
- Maximum Age Limits : 27 Years
- Age Limit as on : 07 February 2022
- Additional Age Relaxations as Per Rules.
CGWB PATNA DRIVER ELIGIBILITY
- CGWB Patna Staff Car Driver (Ordinary Grade) :
- Matriculation from a recognised Board.
- Possess valid driving license for Heavy vehicle. With 03 years experience of driving Heavy Vehicles. (after possessing Heavy Vehicle Driving License)
- Knowledge of motor vehicle mechanism. And Ability to read and write Hindi or English language and numbers.
- Read the official notification for more details.
CGWB PATNA DRIVER VACANCY :: 24
|Staff Car Driver (Ordinary Grade)||Rs.19,900-63,200/-||13||05||01||03||02|
- Driving Test
- Document Verification
- Final Selection
CGWB PATNA POSTAL ADDRESS
Postal Address: Regional Director, Central Ground Water Board (CGWB), Mid Eastern Region, 6th & 7th Floor, Lok Nayak Jaiprakash Bhawan, Dak Bungalow, Patna – 800 001 [Bihar]
Documents at this address, including self-attested copies, should be sent by Registered/ Speed Post on or before the last date .
REQUIRED DOCUMENTS FOR APPLICATION
Self-Attested copies of the following certificates should be sent along with the application. Original certificates should not be sent with the application.
- All Educational and Technical qualification certificate.
- Birth certificate (Mark sheet ).
- Caste certificate, if you belong to reserved category.
- Copy of Experience.
- Copy of Valid Driving License.
- Copy of Aadhar Card, Pan Card, Voter ID.
- Employment registration card, if any.
- Attach other necessary documents with the application form.
GENERAL CONDITIONS AND INSTRUCTIONS
- The candidates must clearly super scribe “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF STAFF CAR DRIVER (ORDINARY GRADE)” on the top of the envelope in Capital letters.
- No cutting or mistakes in the application.
- The applications received after the last date will not be entertained under any circumstances.
- Incomplete/illegible/ineligible applications will be deemed invalid and rejected.
- No TA/DA will be paid for appearing in written exam and selection will be done on merit basis.
- Department will not be responsible for any postal delay/loss.
- Vacancies may be increased or decreased on sole discretion of CGWB.
- The Regional Director/Central Headquarter, CGWB reserves the right to cancel the recruitment at any stage without assigning any reason.
- Candidates are therefore advised to visit the website frequently for updates regarding the recruitment
Join Telegram Group