India's Largest & Trusted Job Portal
Join As Our Special MemberClick Here
Chandigarh HC Stenographer Recruitment 2021 Apply Online
Updated :- 21 December 2021
Punjab & Haryana High Court, Chandigarh invites applications from candidates who have respective qualification to fill 35 vacancies of Senior Scale Stenographer Post through “Chandigarh HC Stenographer Recruitment 2021 Notification” from 20 December 2021 to 15 January 2022. The candidates who want to get this opportunity can apply through online mode.
Before applying, candidates should read the information given here and the official notification issued by Punjab & Haryana High Court, Chandigarh. All the important links are given at the end of this article.
Onlineforms.in wish you a bright future.
Punjab & Haryana High Court, Chandigarh
Chandigarh HC Senior Scale Stenographer Vacancy 2021
Chandigarh HC Stenographer Recruitment 2021
ADVT. NO. 2/HCRC/SSS/2021 WWW.ONLINEFORMS.IN
- Online Registration Start :- 20 December 2021
- Registration Last Date :- 15 January 2022
- Fee Payment Last Date :- 15 January 2022
- Exam Date : Notified Soon
- Download Admit Card : Notified Soon
- General, OBC, EWS & Other State Candidates Fee : 500/-
- SC, ST, BC Candidates Fee : 250/-
FEE PAYMENT MODE
All candidates can pay the examination fee through the Credit Card, Debit Card, Net Banking, E Challan fee mode.
CHANDIGARH HC STENOGRAPHER AGE LIMIT
- Minimum Age Required : 21 Years
- Maximum Age Limits : 30 Years
- Age Limit as on : 15 January 2021
- Additional Age Relaxation as per Rules.
CHANDIGARH HC STENOGRAPHER ELIGIBILITY
- The minimum qualification for the post is degree of Bachelor of Arts or Bachelor of Science or equivalent thereto from a recognized University.
- Proficiency in operation of computers (Word processing and Spread sheets).
- Read the official notification for more details.
CHANDIGARH HC STENOGRAPHER VACANCY :: 35
|Post Name||UR||SC/ST/BC||PwD/ LLD||ESM|
|Senior Scale Stenographer||28||04||01||02|
HC STENOGRAPHER SELECTION PROCESS
- Skill Test
- Candidates shall be required to take down dictation at the speed of 100 w.p.m. in English Shorthand and to transcribe (word processing test) the same on the computer at the speed of 20 w.p.m.
- No candidate shall be considered to have qualified the test, if he/she commits more than 4% mistakes.
- Spread sheet test shall be only qualifying nature, of 10 marks and of 10 minutes duration.
- To qualify spread sheet test, a candidate shall have to secure 40% or more i.e. 4 or more marks.
- Select list(s) of the qualified candidates will be prepared strictly on the basis of merit in the word processing/transcription test.
- Final Merit
HOW TO FILL ONLINE FORM
- Chandigarh HC Stenographer Recruitment 2021 Candidate Can Apply Between 20 December 2021 to 15 January 2022.
- Candidate Read the Notification Before Apply the Recruitment Application Form for Chandigarh HC Stenographer Recruitment 2021.
- Check and College the All Document – Eligibility, ID Proof, Address Details, Basic Details.
- Ready Scan Document Related to Recruitment Form – Photo, Sign, ID Proof, Etc.
- Before Submit the Application Form Must Check the Preview and All Column Carefully.
- f Candidate Required to Paying the Application Fee Must Submit. If You have Not the Required Application Fees Your Form is Not Completed.
- Take A Print Out of Final Submitted Form.
Join Telegram Group