Chandigarh High Court Restorer Result 2023
Updated :- 30 January 2023
Punjab and Haryana High Court, Chandigarh invites applications from candidates who have respective qualification to fill 35 vacancies of Restorer post through Chandigarh High Court Restorer Recruitment 2022 Notification from 01 November 2022 to 21 November 2022. The candidates who want to get this opportunity can apply through online mode.
Before applying, the candidate should read the information given here and the Chandigarh High Court Restorer Recruitment 2022 official notification issued by the Punjab and Haryana High Court, Chandigarh. All important links are provided at the end of this article.
Chandigarh High Court Restorer Notification 2022
Are you also waiting for Chandigarh High Court Restorer Recruitment 2022? If yes then now you can apply for Chandigarh High Court Restorer application form. Because today the Punjab and Haryana High Court, Chandigarh has released the official notification for Restorer 35 posts. For more updates on Chandigarh High Court Restorer Recruitment 2022 read the section given below.
This is a big opportunity for attendees who are seeking a govt job in Punjab and Haryana High Court, Chandigarh. Because the Chandigarh High Court Restorer Vacancy 2022 notification is released for waiting aspirants. Also, on this page, check the complete details of Chandigarh High Court Restorer Recruitment 2022, like the schedule of the application form, eligibility details, Application Fee & Salary etc.
Onlineforms.in wish you a bright future.
Punjab and Haryana High Court, Chandigarh
Chandigarh HC Restorer Result 2023
Chandigarh High Court Restorer Recruitment 2022 Online Form
- Application Form Start : 01 November 2022
- Application Submission Last Date :- 21 November 2022
- Fee Payment Last Date :- 21 November 2022
- Online Correction Date :- 25-26 November 2022
- Exam Date :- 05 January 2023
- Demo Link Available : 13 December 2022
- Download Admit Card :- 28 December 2022
- Result Declared :- 30 January 2023
- For Upcoming Govt Job Updates :- Join Telegram Channel
After ensuring the correctness of the details in the Chandigarh High Court Restorer Recruitment 2022 application form, candidates are required to pay the Chandigarh High Court Restorer application fee through the payment gateway on the Punjab and Haryana High Court, Chandigarh website integrated with the online application. Online fee payment through Net Banking or debit / credit card will be available upto 21 November 2022 at 23.59 hrs.
- UR, OBC, EWS, Other State Fee :- 1000/-
- SC, ST, PwBD, ESM Candidates Fee :- 750/-
The Punjab & Haryana High Court Restorer Recruitment 2022 fee payment can be made by using Debit card, Credit card and Net Banking etc by providing information as per the instructions on the your computer screen. Transaction charges, if any, levied by the bank for online payment will be borne by the applicants.
Chandigarh High Court Restorer Age Limit
Date of Birth filled by the candidate in the Punjab & Haryana High Court Restorer online application form and the same recorded in the Matriculation/ Higher Examination Certificate will be accepted by the Commission/ Department for determining the age and no subsequent request for change will be considered or granted.
- Minimum Age Required :- 18 Years
- Maximum Age Limit :- 30 Years
- Age Limit as on :- 21 November 2022
- Additional Age Relaxation As Per Rules.
#Govt Jobs for You
- IB Security Assistant and MTS Recruitment
- Punjab Fireman Driver Recruitment
- India Post GDS Recruitment
- Pachmarhi Army Cantt Recruitment
- Rajasthan Suchna Sahayak Recruitment
Chandigarh HC Restorer Qualification
- Applicant must have passed 10+2 from the Central Board of School Education or from any recognized Education Board with 55% or more marks.
- For more details read the official notification.
Chandigarh High Court Restorer Vacancy 2022
|Restorer||35||As per the latest applicable rules and instructions|
Chandigarh High Court Restorer Selection Process
Written Exam (CBT)
Punjab and Haryana High Court Restorer Online written test (Computer based Test) of 30 marks, which will be comprising of questions on English Composition and General Knowledge, consisting of 120 objective type multiple choice questions, each question will carry 0.25 marks with no negative marking and test will be of 2 hours duration.
Practical Test & Interview
Candidates shortlisted on the basis of written test shall be called for Practical test of 30 marks and Interview of 40 marks. Final selection would be made on the basis of merit in practical test and Interview. Practical test of 30 marks shall consist of following three parts:-
- 1) Word processing/type test of 10 marks (type a given paragraph of 200 words in 10 minutes)
- 2) Spread sheet/M.S. Excel test of 10 marks (draw a table and answer the questions using commands/formulas in 10 minutes)
- 3) Objective type multiple choice test of 10 marks (20 questions (1/2 marks each) and of 10 minutes duration, questions shall be asked to check the operational knowledge of computer and use of internet.)
How to Apply for Chandigarh High Court Restorer Recruitment 2022
Chandigarh High Court Restorer Recruitment 2022 On-line Registration and Submission process will be terminated by 21 November 2022 at 23.59 hrs. Candidature of such applicants who fail to complete online submission of Chandigarh High Court Restorer application form by stipulated date and time will not be considered and no correspondence in this regard will be entertained.
- Online Applications are invited for filling up the Chandigarh High Court Restorer on Direct Recruitment Basis.
- Applicants must fulfil all essential eligibility criteria (educational qualification, age limit, etc.) by last date of submission of Chandigarh High Court Restorer Recruitment 2022 application form in respect to that post for which they are applying.
- Chandigarh High Court Restorer Recruitment 2022 Candidate Can Apply Between 01 November 2022 to 21 November 2022.
- Candidate Read the Notification Before Apply the Recruitment Application Form in Chandigarh High Court Restorer Recruitment 2022.
- Check and College the All Document – Eligibility, ID Proof, Address Details, Basic Details.
- Ready Scan Document Related to Recruitment Form – Photo, Sign, ID Proof, Etc.
- Before Submit the Application Form Must Check the Preview and All Column Carefully.
- If Candidate Required to Paying the Application Fee Must Submit. If You have Not the Required
- Application Fees Your Form is Not Completed.
- Take A Print Out of Final Submitted Form.
Chandigarh High Court Restorer Official Notice & Link
Exam Date & Demo Link
Application Correction Form
Join Telegram Group