Chandigarh Police ASI Exam Date & Admit Card 2022
Updated :- 30 November 2022
Chandigarh Police (CP) invites applications from candidates who have respective qualification to fill 49 vacancies of Chandigarh Police Assistant Sub-Inspector post through “Chandigarh Police ASI Recruitment 2022 Notification” from 27 September 2022 to 24 October 2022. The candidates who want to get this opportunity can apply through online mode.
Before applying, the candidate should read the information given here and the Chandigarh Police ASI Recruitment 2022 official notification issued by the Chandigarh Police (CP). All important links are provided at the end of this article.
Chandigarh Police ASI Vacancy 2022 Notification
Are you also waiting for Chandigarh Police ASI Recruitment 2022? If yes then now you can apply for Chandigarh Police Assistant Sub-Inspector application form. Because today the Chandigarh Police (CP) has released the official notification for 49 posts. For more updates on Chandigarh Police ASI Recruitment 2022 read the section given below.
This is a big opportunity for attendees who are seeking a govt job in Chandigarh Police (CP). Because the Chandigarh Police Assistant Sub-Inspector Vacancy 2022 notification is released for waiting aspirants. Also, on this page, check the complete details of Chandigarh Police ASI Recruitment 2022, like the schedule of the application form, eligibility details, Application Fee & Chandigarh Police ASI Salary etc.
Onlineforms.in wish you a bright future.
Chandigarh Police (CP)
Chandigarh Police ASI Admit Card 2022
Chandigarh Police ASI Recruitment 2022 Online Form
- Online Registration Start :- 27 September 2022
- Registration Last Date :- 24 October 2022
- Fee Payment Last Date :- 31 October 2022
- Exam Date :- 18 December 2022
- Download Admit Card :- Before Exam
- Regular Govt Job Updates :- Join Telegram
After ensuring the correctness of the details in the Chandigarh Police ASI Recruitment 2022 application form, candidates are required to pay the Chandigarh Police Assistant Sub-Inspector application fee through the payment gateway on the Chandigarh Police (CP) website integrated with the online application. Online fee payment through Net Banking or debit / credit card will be available upto 31 October 2022 at 23.59 hrs.
- General Candidates Fees:- 800/-
- OBC, EWS Candidates Fees:- 500/-
- SC, ST, ESM Candidates Fees :- 0/-
The Chandigarh Police ASI Recruitment 2022 fee payment can be made by using Debit card, Credit card and Net Banking etc by providing information as per the instructions on the your computer screen. Transaction charges, if any, levied by the bank for online payment will be borne by the applicants.
Chandigarh Police ASI Age Limit
- Minimum Age Required:- 18 Years
- Maximum Age Limit :- 25 Years
- Age Limit as on :- 01 July 2022
- Additional age relaxation as per rules.
#Tranding Govt Jobs
- KVS Teaching & Non Teaching Post Recruitment
- NPCIL Recruitment
- MP Forest Guard Recruitment
- CCS HAU Hisar Apprentice Recruitment
- MP Cooperative Bank Recruitment
Chandigarh Police ASI Vacancy 2022
|Chandigarh Police ASI (Executive)||49||Rs. 29,200/-|
Chandigarh Police ASI Recruitment 2022 Qualification
- Candidates must have Graduate & its Equivalent from a recognized University.
- Must knowledge of Computer and LMV Driving License.
- For more details read the official notification.
Chandigarh Police ASI Selection Process
The Chandigarh Police ASI Recruitment 2022 notification will be released by the Chandigarh Police. After the inclusion of the Chandigarh Police under the Centre Govt Rules and Regulation, the new selection criteria for the Chandigarh Police ASI Vacancy 2022 include the Tier-1 Multiple Choice Objective Type Test, Tier-2 Subjective Type Exam, Physical Efficiency and Measurement Test (PE&MT), etc. The Chandigarh Police ASI Selection Process includes the following Stages:
- Tier-1: Objective Type Written Exam
- Tier-2: Subjective Type Written Exam
- Physical Efficiency and Measurement Test (PE&MT)
- Medical Fitness Test
The first measurement of a candidate would be his/her height. Candidates not fulfilling the height criteria would be rejected forthwith. Only candidates fulfilling the height criteria would be allowed to proceed further in PE&MT as per following criteria:-
All candidates [including ex-servicemen], shall be put through a Single Examination of two hours duration consisting of TWO Tiers: Tier I – OMR Sheet Based Test (50 Marks) and Tier II Written Test (50 Marks) as per details given below.
OMR Sheet Based Test (Tier I) will be of 50 Multiple choice objective type questions having;
- 10 questions on General Knowledge/Current Affairs
- 10 questions on I.T. Knowledge, 15 questions on IQ / Reasoning
- 10 questions on Numerical Ability
- 5 questions on Ethics.
- Each question will carry one mark for every correct answer and a negative marking of 0.25 for every wrong answer.
Written Test (Tier II) shall be subjective and shall include questions on:
- Language Essay – 30 marks (English, Hindi, Punjabi)
- Language Skills (English) – 20 Marks
How to Apply for Chandigarh Police ASI Recruitment 2022
- Online Applications are invited for filling up the posts of Chandigarh Police Assistant Sub-Inspector in Chandigarh Police (CP).
- Applicants must fulfil all essential eligibility criteria (educational qualification, age limit, etc.) by last date of submission of Chandigarh Police Assistant Sub-Inspector application forms in respect to that post for which they are applying.
- Chandigarh Police ASI Recruitment 2022 Candidate Can Apply Between 27 September 2022 to 24 October 2022.
- Candidate Read the Notification Before Apply the Recruitment Application Form in Chandigarh Police ASI Recruitment 2022.
- Check and College the All Document – Eligibility, ID Proof, Address Details, Basic Details.
- Ready Scan Document Related to Recruitment Form – Photo, Sign, ID Proof, Etc.
- Before Submit the Application Form Must Check the Preview and All Column Carefully.
- If Candidate Required to Paying the Application Fee Must Submit. If You have Not the Required Application Fees Your Form is Not Completed.
- Take A Print Out of Final Submitted Form.
Chandigarh Police ASI Recruitment 2022 On-line Registration and Submission process will be terminated by 20 October 2022 at 23.59 hrs. Candidature of such applicants who fail to complete online submission of Chandigarh Police Assistant Sub-Inspector application form by stipulated date and time will not be considered and no correspondence in this regard will be entertained.
Chandigarh Police ASI Official Notice & Link
Check Exam Date Announcement
Join Govt. Job Group