Chandigarh Police ASI Recruitment 2023 PE&MT Admit Card
Chandigarh Police invites applications to fill 44 vacancies of Assistant Sub Inspector (Executive) through Chandigarh Police ASI Recruitment 2023 Notification from 21 June 2023 to 21 July 2023. The candidates who want to get this opportunity can apply through online mode.
Before applying, the candidate should read the information given here and the Chandigarh Police ASI Recruitment 2023 official notification issued by the Chandigarh Police.
Chandigarh Police ASI Vacancy 2023 Notification
Chandigarh Police ASI Notification 2023 :- Chandigarh Police has recently released the notification for the Assistant Sub Inspector (Executive) . Its official notice has been issued in June 2023 and information about the posts has been given in it.
Interested and eligible candidates can apply online for Chandigarh Police ASI Vacancy 2023. Candidates can apply from the official website of Chandigarh Police . All the information related to the Chandigarh Police ASI Job Notification 2023 is given on this page. For more details read official notification or visit official website.
Onlineforms.in wish you a bright future.
Chandigarh Police (CP)
Chandigarh Police ASI Recruitment 2023 Online Form
Chandigarh Police ASI Recruitment 2023 Overview
|Department/ Organization||Chandigarh Police|
|Post Name||Assistant Sub Inspector (Executive)|
|Salary/ Pay Level||Level-5|
|Application Mode||Online Form|
Chandigarh Police ASI Recruitment Important Date
The important dates related to Chandigarh Police ASI recruitment have been provided in the table below.
|Application Form Start||21 June 2023|
|Online Registration Last Date||21 July 2023|
|Exam Date||27 August 2023|
|Written Exam Result Declared||11 September 2023|
|PE&MT Date||10 October 2023|
|For Upcoming Updates||Join Telegram Channel|
After ensuring the correctness of the details in the Chandigarh Police ASI Recruitment 2023 application form, candidates are required to pay the Assistant Sub Inspector (Executive) application fee through the payment gateway on the Chandigarh Police website integrated with the online application. Online fee payment through Net Banking or debit / credit card will be available upto 21 July 2023 at 23.59 hrs.
|Category Name||Application Fee|
|General, OBC, EWS||1000/-|
The Chandigarh Police ASI Recruitment 2023 fee payment can be made by using Debit card, Credit card and Net Banking etc by providing information as per the instructions on the your computer screen.
Chandigarh Police ASI Age Limit
Date of Birth filled by the candidate in the Chandigarh Police ASI online application form and the same recorded in the Matriculation or equivalent/ Birth certificate will be accepted by the Chandigarh Police for determining the age and no subsequent request for change will be considered or granted. The age limit for Chandigarh Police ASI is;
- Minimum Age Required: 18 Years
- Maximum Age Limit: 25 Years
- Age Limit as on: 15 June 2023
- Calculate Your Age: Use Age Calculator
#Government Jobs for You
- UPPSC APS Recruitment
- Railway Sports Quota Recruitment
- NFC Apprentice Recruitment
- UKPSC Drug Inspector Recruitment
- North Eastern Police Academy Recruitment
Chandigarh Police ASI Vacancy 2023
|Assistant Sub Inspector (Executive)||44||Rs 29200-92300/-|
Chandigarh Police ASI Recruitment Eligibility Criteria
- Candidates must have Graduate & its Equivalent from a recognized University.
- Must knowledge of Computer (ICT course) and LMV Driving License.
- For more details read the official notification.
Chandigarh Police ASI Selection Process 2023
The Chandigarh Police ASI Recruitment 2023 notification will be released by the Chandigarh Police. After the inclusion of the Chandigarh Police under the Centre Govt Rules and Regulation, the new selection criteria for the Chandigarh Police ASI Vacancy 2023 include the Tier-1 Multiple Choice Objective Type Test, Tier-2 Subjective Type Exam, Physical Efficiency and Measurement Test (PE&MT), etc. The Chandigarh Police ASI Selection Process includes the following Stages:
- Tier-1: Objective Type Written Exam
- Tier-2: Subjective Type Written Exam
- Physical Efficiency and Measurement Test (PE&MT)
- Medical Fitness Test
The first measurement of a candidate would be his/her height. Candidates not fulfilling the height criteria would be rejected forthwith. Only candidates fulfilling the height criteria would be allowed to proceed further in PE&MT as per following criteria:-
|Height||170 cm||157 cm|
|Race||1600 Meters in 6 Min. and 30 Sec.||50 Meters in 2 Minutes and 30 Seconds|
|Long Jump||12 Feet||08 Feet|
|High Jump||4 Feet||3 Feet|
All candidates [including ex-servicemen], shall be put through a Single Examination of two hours duration consisting of TWO Tiers: Tier I – OMR Sheet Based Test (50 Marks) and Tier II Written Test (50 Marks) as per details given below.
OMR Sheet Based Test (Tier I) will be of 50 Multiple choice objective type questions having;
- General Knowledge/Current Affairs
- I.T. Knowledge
- IQ / Reasoning
- Numerical Ability
- Each question will carry one mark for every correct answer and a negative marking of 0.25 for every wrong answer.
Written Test (Tier II) shall be subjective and shall include questions on:
- Language Essay – 30 marks (English, Hindi, Punjabi)
- Language Skills (English) – 20 Marks
How to Apply for Chandigarh Police ASI Recruitment 2023
Chandigarh Police ASI Recruitment 2023 On-line Registration and Submission process will be terminated by 21 July 2023 at 23.59 hrs. Candidature of such applicants who fail to complete online submission of Chandigarh Police ASI application form by stipulated date and time will not be considered and no correspondence in this regard will be entertained.
- Applicants must fulfil all essential eligibility criteria (educational qualification, age limit, etc.) by last date of submission of Chandigarh Police ASI application form in respect to that post for which they are applying.
- Chandigarh Police ASI Recruitment 2023 Candidate Can Apply Between 21 June 2023 to 21 July 2023.
- Candidate Read the Notification Before Apply the Application Form in Chandigarh Police ASI Online Form 2023.
- Check all Required Documents for Chandigarh Police ASI Recruitment – Eligibility, ID Proof, Address Details, Basic Details.
- Ready Scan Document Related to Chandigarh Police ASI Recruitment- Photo, Sign, ID Proof, Etc.
- Before Submit the Application Form Must Check and Preview all Columns Carefully.
- If Candidate Required to Paying the Registration Fee Must Submit. If You have Not the Required Application Fees Your Form is Not Completed.
- Take A Print Out of Final Submitted Form.
For any Clarification / Assistance, Candidates may Contact:-
Note: Misbehaviour in call or email can lead to legal action against you.
Chandigarh Police ASI Official Notice & Link
Download PE&MT Notice
Download Written Exam Result
Download Exam Notice
Online Registration | Login
Govt Jobs Available