Civil Courts Sundargarh Recruitment 2022 Application Form
Updated :- 08 July 2022
“District Judge, Sundargarh (Orissa)” invites applications from candidates who have respective qualification to fill 15 vacancies of Junior Clerks-cum-Copyist/ Junior Typists/ Stenographer Grade-III Post through “Civil Courts Sundargarh Recruitment 2022 Notification” from 30 June 2022 to 30 July 2022. The candidates who want to get this opportunity can apply through offline mode.
Before applying, the candidate should read the information given here and the official notification issued by the District Judge, Sundargarh (Orissa). All important links are provided at the end of this article.
Onlineforms.in wish you a bright future.
District Judge, Sundargarh (Orissa)
Sundargarh District Court Vacancy 2022 Offline Form
Civil Courts Sundargarh Recruitment 2022
ADVT. NO. 01/2022 WWW.ONLINEFORMS.IN
- Application Form Start :- 30 June 2022
- Form Submission Last Date :- 30 July 2022
- Download Offline Form :-
₹ 20Free (OnlineForms.in)
- For Further Process :- Stay Connected to Official Website/ Newspaper.
- For Upcoming Updates :- Join Telegram
- General, OBC & EWS Candidates Fee :- 0/-
- SC, ST Candidates Fee :- 0/-
- Minimum Age Required :- 18 Years
- Maximum Age Limit :- 38 Years
- Age Limit as on : 30 July 2022
- Additional Age Relaxation As Per Rules.
Civil Courts Sundargarh Vacancy Qualification
- Must have passed at least +2 examination (12th Pass) or equivalent examination from a recognized council/ Board or University.
- Must have passed at least Diploma in Computer Application from a recognized institution.
- Must be able to speak, read and write “Odia” and must have passed at least a test in “Odia” equivalent to M.E. standard.
Civil Courts Sundargarh Vacancy :: 15
|Jr. Clerk-cum-Copyist||09||Rs.19,900- 63,200/-|
|Jr. Typist||02||Rs.19,900- 63,200/-|
Civil Courts Sundargarh Recruitment Selection Process
- Written Exam
- Skill Test/ Viva Voce Test
- Document Verification
- Medical/ Fitness Test
- Job Location : Sundargarh (Odisha)
Civil Courts Sundargarh Postal Address
Postal Address: “The Registrar, Civil Courts, Sundargarh, At/Po. Sundargarh, Pin-770001,Orissa“
- Candidates should reach their application form along with self-attested copies of necessary documents at the following address before or on the last date of application by Speed Post/Registered Post Only.
Documents To Be Attached With The Application
Copies of the following certificates should be sent along with the application. Original certificates should not be sent with the application.
- Educational and professional qualification certificates.
- Birth certificate (Educational Certificate).
- Caste Certificate. if you belong to reserved category.
- Copy of Experience Certificate. if any
- Three self signed recent passport size photograph
- Two self addressed envelopes each affixing postage stamps of Rs. 25/- on each.
- Copy of Aadhar Card/ Any Other ID Card.
- Self Attested copy of type writing and stenography certificate. (Jr. Typist & Jr. Steno. only)
- Attach other necessary documents with the application form.
General Conditions And Instructions
- The envelope must be clearly super-scribed on the top as “Application For The Post of_____ Category_____“
- Fill all the columns of the application yourself, In plain and Capital letters.
- No cutting or over harvesting in the application.
- Incomplete, incorrect, wrongly filled, over writing, without signature, without photograph application will be rejected.
- No TA/DA will be paid by this office for their journey to attend the Written /Practical Test.
- One envelope must carry only one application along with its annexures as per serial no-4 above.
- The candidates are required to submit separate application for each post under each category if prefer to apply for more than one post and each such application must be accompanied with the document(s) / material(s) as mentioned at serial no. 4 above.
Sundargarh Court Official Notice & Link
Join Telegram Group